Happening places for 2 to 3 years old

nurman02

As a 'new' mom, i'm still unaware of the happening places which i can bring my gal to enjoy herself... can help me list them out?? anyone? TIA! :nah:

Phoebii Cheng

I think can bring her to the zoo or birdpark if she has not been there, or the botanic gardens for picnics, hortpark....recently we brought our son out to a nearby park to fly kite, it was fun for him as he nv experience it

I think happening place is where you hv fun & quality time with your tots...

tinkerball

As a 'new' mom, i'm still unaware of the happening places which i can bring my gal to enjoy herself... can help me list them out?? anyone? TIA! :nah:
my boy enjoys the water playground at marina barrage. u can even have a picnic there. u may also want to try changi airport terminal 3. the place is very spacious for ur gal to run around and there's kids playground at certain levels. many families chose to spend their time there. i just went again yesterday:001_302:

SH74

so many places to go w 2-3 yr olds..

recently, i brought my son to underwater world. he loves it so much! best part is cos he's only 2, it's FOC. ahaha... *cheapo mommy*

AugBoyz

Ducktour!!!!!!!!! We went for a 2nd time last yr n my monster still enjoys it, the 1st time he was 2yrs old so he doesn't really enjoy, plus it was near his nap time so he was kinda tired :p

I did all the above and in addition I bring him to various theater plays which he enjoy alot.