Hello everybody, newbie dad here.

carrot^

Alpha Male
you mean after op he have breathing problem ? how about the loose skin .. did doctor say anything about this ? So sad to hear this .. if adults have op already is torturing .. somemore now is a small baby :( ..
no no no, operation was to solve the breathing problem. Loose skin i think probably have to do correction when he is older. Doc say rare case, 1 year probably 4-5 cases in Singapore. Ya, very heart pain. At least the big rock is off my chest now. Have been worrying about it for the past 6 months. *phew*

Queenbabe

no no no, operation was to solve the breathing problem. Loose skin i think probably have to do correction when he is older. Doc say rare case, 1 year probably 4-5 cases in Singapore. Ya, very heart pain. At least the big rock is off my chest now. Have been worrying about it for the past 6 months. *phew*
Ok .. dont worry he will be fine .. jus tk gd care of him will do :001_302:

mackin

Hi welcome here.
I'm Cinn, a mum of a 2 1/2 yrs old boy. Congrats to both of you. You'll sure enjoy ur fatherhood just like my hubby. It's enjoyable to see our kids grow day by day.

carrot^

Alpha Male
Hi welcome here.
I'm Cinn, a mum of a 2 1/2 yrs old boy. Congrats to both of you. You'll sure enjoy your fatherhood just like my hubby. It's enjoyable to see our kids grow day by day.
Thanks for the welcome Cinn, I surely hope that I will enjoy fathering my kids. Hopefully he behave himself and don't give me and his mum too much headaches. ;)

Domique

Thats good to hear... but its always too early to say... :p

They will show you how smart they are real soon....... ...

Thanks for the welcome Cinn, I surely hope that I will enjoy fathering my kids. Hopefully he behave himself and dont't give me and his mum too much headaches. ;)

stupidyeye

Hahhaa.. this sounds scary. maybe you can share with me your experience.

nono...not scary at al...haha...bt enjoy e journey to see them grow up...while u will noe wad to do by the time de....so dn worry...or can seek for help from all e mum here...:001_302:

carrot^

Alpha Male
nono...not scary at al...haha...bt enjoy e journey to see them grow up...while you will know what to do by the time ....so do not worry...or can seek for help from all e mum here...:001_302:
I am already "enjoying" sleepless nights and going to work like a zombie. ;) kekeke..

stupidyeye

I am already "enjoying" sleepless nights and going to work like a zombie. ;) kekeke..

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:well....enjoy huh???hahas....more to enjoy leh...lol...at least ur wife may help u sometimes???take turn or wad???haha....at least better den we single mum la....

carrot^

Alpha Male
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:well....enjoy huh???hahas....more to enjoy ...lol...at least your wife may help you sometimes???take turn or what???haha....at least better then we single mum ....
my mother and my wife is helping out. yeah, gotta agree that it's tough on single mum. really pei fu you all.

mackin

When my son was a month old, he was diagnosed of Kawasaki, admitted to KK for a week. I understand what you mean by they are sooooo fragile, Carrot. My hubby and I toke turn to stay wif him, felt heartache when I saw doc poking needles into him. I cried whenever I looked at him then. He was the youngest in his ward, so small and weak. :(

stupidyeye

When my son was a month old, he was diagnosed of Kawasaki, admitted to KK for a week. I understand what you mean by they are sooooo fragile, Carrot. My hubby and I toke turn to stay wif him, felt heartache when I saw doc poking needles into him. I cried whenever I looked at him then. He was the youngest in his ward, so small and weak. :(

sayang sayang....
he now ok liao rite???so guess no nd to get poke so mch liao??

Domique

Poor thing. I bet he is ok now. Saw ur ticker.

Anyway my Alaric going for x-ray for his sunken chest. Hope everything goes well.

... .... ..
Stress mummy

carrot^

Alpha Male
yeah, i know how you feel. my heart bleeds too when I saw my boy has those tube going in thru his mouth and nose for feeding and breathing. I looked away everytime the nurse is clearing the secretion from his airway during his stay in NICU, can't bear to see my son going thru all those. My wife on the other hand never look away. My heart went thump thump thump when they wheel him into the operating theater. Still can remember that awful, nervous, heart in your mouth, butterfly in your stomach type of feeling.

How is your boy now mackin?