Hello everybody, newbie dad here.

He was born with a 5cm cyst on his neck and have to op to remove it. You can read about it my blog meant for my son at mybaby.sg

Hey, didn't get a chance to say 'Hi' till now.

I must say... the photo posted looks great. It's so unusual to see a dad with his baby here. It's so warmth.

Enjoy your fatherhood.

Stay connected. Cheers.

carrot^

Alpha Male
Hey, didn't get a chance to say 'Hi' till now.

I must say... the photo posted looks great. It's so unusual to see a dad with his baby here. It's so warmth.

Enjoy your fatherhood.

Stay connected. Cheers.
Hi Hi!

Thanks for the compliment on the photo. I agree that it's pretty unusual to see a man in a mother/baby forum. I want to learn more about parenting and how to handle babies so that I can assist and help out my wife. Carrying the baby in her womb for 9 months is tiring enough and that's something I can't help her with. My wife went thru alot of stress during pregnancy too. I can only be of help now, after the baby is born. Hopefully I can help out and relief her from some of the "workload"

Thanks, I'm enjoying it. Every time I look at my son sleeping peacefully in my arms brings a smile to my face.

Hi Hi!

Thanks for the compliment on the photo. I agree that it's pretty unusual to see a man in a mother/baby forum. I want to learn more about parenting and how to handle babies so that I can assist and help out my wife. Carrying the baby in her womb for 9 months is tiring enough and that's something I can't help her with. My wife went thru alot of stress during pregnancy too. I can only be of help now, after the baby is born. Hopefully I can help out and relief her from some of the "workload"

Thanks, I'm enjoying it. Every time I look at my son sleeping peacefully in my arms brings a smile to my face.
Well said... what a sweet and appreciative hubby you are. Oh yes...she deserves all the pampering!!!

Being such a thoughtful hubby and caring daddy, you deserve a nice family. It's all in your own hands ...to make it even better. It's rewarding.. with contentment.

Let us know whenever you need help.. second opinion. I'm sure we are most happy to advise.

Stay in touch. Have a good week ahead. Cheers.

carrot^

Alpha Male
Well said... what a sweet and appreciative hubby you are. Oh yes...she deserves all the pampering!!!

Being such a thoughtful hubby and caring daddy, you deserve a nice family. It's all in your own hands ...to make it even better. It's rewarding.. with contentment.

Let us know whenever you need help.. second opinion. I'm sure we are most happy to advise.

Stay in touch. Have a good week ahead. Cheers.

;) Heehee. I will definitely "bother/disturb" all the mummies here when I need help or advise. :tlaugh:

You have a great week ahead too!

mackin

Poor thing. I bet he is ok now. Saw your ticker.

Anyway my Alaric going for x-ray for his sunken chest. Hope everything goes well.

... .... ..
Stress mummy
Thanks, he's ok now, very active indeed. :001_302:
Oh dear, is Alaric ok? May I now what you mean by sunken chest? Is due to...?

mackin

yeah, i know how you feel. my heart bleeds too when I saw my boy has those tube going in thru his mouth and nose for feeding and breathing. I looked away everytime the nurse is clearing the secretion from his airway during his stay in NICU, can't bear to see my son going thru all those. My wife on the other hand never look away. My heart went thump thump thump when they wheel him into the operating theater. Still can remember that awful, nervous, heart in your mouth, butterfly in your stomach type of feeling.

How is your boy now mackin?
Thanks carrot, he's well and active now. But I'll get very anxious when he's not feeling well. I dun wish to see him suffer again.
Well, may all our little ones be strong and healthy always.

Domique

Bone structure issues.

We just hope and pray that his muscle will make the structure better as he grows up!

Thanks Mackin for your concern! It matters to me a lot!

Thanks, he's ok now, very active indeed. :001_302:
Oh dear, is Alaric ok? May I now what you mean by sunken chest? Is due to...?

carrot^

Alpha Male
Bone structure issues.

We just hope and pray that his muscle will make the structure better as he grows up!

Thanks Mackin for your concern! It matters to me a lot!

Hi Domique,

I used to know this guy with sunken chest. After he went to the gym to buff up, it looks normal to me.

carrot^

Alpha Male
Thanks carrot, he's well and active now. But I'll get very anxious when he's not feeling well. I dont wish to see him suffer again.
Well, may all our little ones be strong and healthy always.
Great to know he is doing well now. Yup, may all our little ones grow up healthy and strong.

Domique

I will take a shot of alaric's chest and post here show u all. Cannot stop worrying lar. U see then u know.....

Really hope hope he can faster "pop" out.

Mummies never stop worrying lar. we are worry wart!
:nah:

so dont't worry too much . :)

carrot^

Alpha Male
I will take a shot of alaric's chest and post here show you all. Cannot stop worrying . you see then you know.....

Really hope hope he can faster "pop" out.

Mummies never stop worrying . we are worry wart!
:nah:
I understand that mummies will forever worry about their kids.

BTW I hope you don't mind that I link you up on my son's blog to your blog shop.