Hello everybody, newbie dad here.

carrot^

Alpha Male
Hi there,

Just became a dad on 5th May 09 when my boy is born. Hope to gain some knowledge on parenting from all the mums and dads here.:shyxxx:

Domique

Hi,

Feel free to post enquires you have, all mummies and daddies here very helpful and experience!

Hi there,

Just became a dad on 5th May 09 when my boy is born. Hope to gain some knowledge on parenting from all the mums and dads here.:shyxxx:

JacquiLau

Hi there,

Hi there! Welcome!! Feel free to ask anything, apart from lots of helpful mummies, there are lots of helpful daddies here as well. :)

Phoebii Cheng

Hello...

Congratulations and welcome to the forum......hey one of my fren oso had his newborn bb gal born on the same day.....:Dancing_wub:

Ottermum

Hi welcome to the club!
need help can ask VroomVroomboys n Daddy D...
both my favourite 'daddies' in this forum!
not forgetting Daddy Samie too! Relatively new dad...

carrot^

Alpha Male
Thank you for the warm welcome. There is still alot for me to learn on parenting. Till now, I still don't know how to feed, change and bath my son. Hope I can pick up those skill as soon as I can. :embarrassed:

stupidyeye

Thank you for the warm welcome. There is still alot for me to learn on parenting. Till now, I still don't know how to feed, change and bath my son. Hope I can pick up those skill as soon as I can. :embarrassed:

harlo....hmm....will be easy de la...dn worry...sure ur wife will tell how too???and also MIL...ur parents.....hmm...or can even ask e mummy here....and anyway...welcome in...and congrats ya...

carrot^

Alpha Male
harlo....hmm....will be easy ...do not worry...sure your wife will tell how too???and also mother in law...your parents.....hmm...or can even ask e mummy here....and anyway...welcome in...and congrats ya...
My mother is helping out as my son just had a operation 2 weeks ago.

To me kinda hard la, he is like so small, so fragile. Quite afraid that I might hurt him.

Domique

Saw ur blog.

So sweet... Anyway ur son is a strong boy! And has good parents. He will do great.

My mother is helping out as my son just had a operation 2 weeks ago.

To me kinda hard , he is like so small, so fragile. Quite afraid that I might hurt him.

carrot^

Alpha Male
Ok , so ke lian only baby need to have op .. so everything is fine now ?
Help me sayang him ok ..
He is okay now, wound is healing great except that there's a lot of loose skin on his neck. :embarrassed:

No choice have to op as he was having problem breathing. the cyst quite big, 5cm diameter, like the size of an egg.

Queenbabe

He is okay now, wound is healing great except that there's a lot of loose skin on his neck. :embarrassed:

No choice have to op as he was having problem breathing. the cyst quite big, 5cm diameter, like the size of an egg.
U mean after op he have breathing problem ? how abt the loose skin .. did doctor say anything abt this ? So sad to hear this .. if adults have op already is torturing .. somemore now is a small baby :( ..