HELP!!!! Refusing solid food agaiN!

apollo

ya im one living eg of not eating a variety of fd n super picky even till now lol.

ya stomach flu then better stop solid for few days to let stomach rest lol. think they no appetite also..
yup, tt;s y i'm now observing. mayb until ds's appetite fully bk leee, everytime can finish his milk, den i start him with cereal.. i think mayb on wed or thurs bahhh.. hehe... and i was told to let him complete his multivit.. haha

meiteoh

DaddyD, oooo...in that case dude, it's not fully BF liao. Fully BF means just breast milk and nothing else, not even biscuits or water. :p

Anyway, with regards to variety, I agree with Ting. I feel that by limiting the things we give our children, we may encourage them to be picky and fussy. My hubby and I share the same view - try everything; you don't have to like it but you ought to try it. It's not so much because it will be a hassle feeding them BUT because food itself is an adventure.

There are so many different styles of cuisine out there - from the common American dishes to the more unknown African, European, Middle Eastern style of cooking. Having said that, probably it's perhaps that hubby and I are both pretty adventurous people and don't mind eating all sorts of food. My hubby, being angmoh, eats more chilli than I do and like durian. Me? The stinkier the cheese, the better and I like tajines. :D

We hope to pass on this form of enjoyment to our daughter by giving her a variety of things to eat and such.

Last edited: