help!she bites

vonn81

hi can any mommies help??? my DD lower teeth can be seen liao. No wander when i feed her she bites..and its diff when she bite on gums. now haven grow already so painful liao i cannot imagine if all comes out how??
how to stop her fr bitting?

CanCanMum

Give her something to bite instead of u....those chewing toys...when they are teething the gums can be itchy and painful both....

oso when feeding if she bites tell her not to...and let her know mummy is painful...or say if u bite milk cannot come out....lay down the rules!! haha

hope its useful.

SH74

when my boy 1st bite me when i bf him, i pull out then beat his cheek, tell him it's painful. aft that, he nv bite me anymore.

TeenyWeeny

I'm facing this problem now. My gal is 5mth and I believe she is teething. Although her teeth can't be seen yet she is starting to bite me while I breastfeed her. I tried telling her off sternly and beating her cheek lightly still no use. Hiaz~~:embarrassed:

Amulet

i squeeze her nose so she have to open her mouth thn i take out my nipple n say a loud and firm NO with angry face.. she knows not to bite.. somemore she hates ppl pinching her nose..

but sometimes she still tries to bite for fun.. thn i will pinch her nose harder.. haha..

TeenyWeeny

Ok, I'll try it next time she bite me. Thx :wong19:
i squeeze her nose so she have to open her mouth thn i take out my nipple n say a loud and firm NO with angry face.. she knows not to bite.. somemore she hates ppl pinching her nose..

but sometimes she still tries to bite for fun.. thn i will pinch her nose harder.. haha..

whinypooh

My DS used to bite and make the "grrrrr" noise and bites real hard.. Machiam very angry... I'll say no in a firm tone and look at him angrily..

Now that his tooth is out, he's not biting that hard anymore..
:wong10:

*touchwood*