Hi, I'm new

January84

hello Phoebii,

welcome here. . .

My son is turning 13 months soon. . . and another popping in Jan 09!

CanCanMum

gO to:
  1. User CP
  2. Edit Signature
  3. paste the code of the ticker
  4. when u copy the code, must be in BB code, as MummySG do not support HTML.
just to add on, when u paste the code of the ticker, please paste into the dialogue box of the edit signature box, not the "upload signature from a link" box.

Phoebii Cheng

Hi mummyjan & cancanmum,

thanks for the advice....been busy lately with work to go online, will try out. Just out of curiousity, are both of you working mums?

Phoebii Cheng

Hello & Welcome Kyuden21......

Wow to all the FTWM's .......you are incredible :Dancing_wub:, how do u cope? I mean I felt stressed now that my son is on solids, don't really know how to plan his diet & also sometimes no time to really cook porridge for him......after work, so hv to resort to cereals now that he is 10months old

January84

Hello & Welcome Kyuden21......

Wow to all the FTWM's .......you are incredible :Dancing_wub:, how do u cope? I mean I felt stressed now that my son is on solids, don't really know how to plan his diet & also sometimes no time to really cook porridge for him......after work, so hv to resort to cereals now that he is 10months old
no one can help you with the porridge? My MIL is doing that for me during my workdays. So at least better, anyway, my DS is getting sick of porridge now... he wants to have what me and DH are having.. hahaha...