Highly recommended: Pre & Post Natal Massage

YATIE75

Hi all,

Based on my personal experiences, I would highly recommend this Malay lady in her late 50s. She is expertised in pre/post natal and slimming massage since 1986. Recommended by my late grandma when I delivered my 1st child on year 2002 and later on year 2005 and God's willing after I give birth to my 3rd this December 2012. Currently I took her for 5days prenatal massage due to my backache. I knew these days its hard to find a good one. For me I don't need to see their certificates or from which company they are from. Those early days midwives do not carry any documents to show their experiences/skills.

Hi....can email me the contact and ackage coz i urgently looking for one now.... My usual mak cik urut has moved out and i cant contact her anymore....pls email me at muria.nur.jannah.darwisyah@gmail.com
Thks

dFixa

Hi DFix, Can you let me know the contact as well? By the way, does the package including binder?
Hi xiuxiu,

Sorry for late reply. I will pm you her contact number now but for your info, she's out of town for 2weeks and will be back day after tomorrow ( Friday ) but you can still reach her at her mobile. Its best if you book her so she able to put you through her time slot. Please check your inbox ok.

Thanks =)

xsher

Highly recommended: Pre & Post Natal Massage

Hi dFixa, am interested too, can PM me her contact? TIA! :)

dFixa

Hi Good Morning,

Just to share with Mummies here. Madam Maria is back in town. So if you need slimming / pre natal / post natal massage service, you can reach her now. I just resume my massage appointment with her ;)

Feelin Good....after several weeks suffered from back pain and swollen feet!

Merry Christmas everyone! Ho Ho Ho ! =)

Diydee

Am truly pleased with Mdm Maria's massaging skills. I booked her thinking i will deliver via natural birth but due to some circumstances i had to undergo an emergency c-sect and i thought my chances of slimming down is gone. After a week of giving birth, i dialled mdm maria to request for my massage session to start soon and she came the next day, signed up a 10-day package with her and up to date ive lost 11kg this is only day 7 of my massage. Truly impressed at how flat my tummy is now and how energized i feel eventhou i had to undergo c-sect.

She is a friendly and nice lady and she never fails to share her experiences and knowledge with me. I feel very comfortable engaging her services. Knowing that i gave birth via c-sect, i was a bit fearful of getting a masseuse to attend to me, but she proved me wrong and up to date im still very thankful that i engaged her services and got her to massage me a week after giving birth.

Her experience as a midwife certainly shows while she is doing the massage for me. Truly impressed and should i be having a number 2, will definitely engage her service again!

:)

dFixa

Am truly pleased with Mdm Maria's massaging skills. I booked her thinking i will deliver via natural birth but due to some circumstances i had to undergo an emergency c-sect and i thought my chances of slimming down is gone. After a week of giving birth, i dialled mdm maria to request for my massage session to start soon and she came the next day, signed up a 10-day package with her and up to date ive lost 11kg this is only day 7 of my massage. Truly impressed at how flat my tummy is now and how energized i feel eventhou i had to undergo c-sect.

She is a friendly and nice lady and she never fails to share her experiences and knowledge with me. I feel very comfortable engaging her services. Knowing that i gave birth via c-sect, i was a bit fearful of getting a masseuse to attend to me, but she proved me wrong and up to date im still very thankful that i engaged her services and got her to massage me a week after giving birth.

Her experience as a midwife certainly shows while she is doing the massage for me. Truly impressed and should i be having a number 2, will definitely engage her service again!

Thanks for sharing your great experience with Madam Maria Diydee =)

I am glad to hear that.

Take good care of yourself.

Cheers =)

KMV

Hi Diydee,

was searching for a masseuse who is good at c section mummies. Luckily read ur post.... can pm the details of Mdm Maria??

thanks

KMV

Hi Diydee,

was searching for a masseuse who is good at c section mummies. Luckily read your post.... can pm the details of Mdm Maria??

thanks

YolaBaby

Hi all,

Based on my personal experiences, I would highly recommend this Malay lady in her late 50s. She is expertised in pre/post natal and slimming massage since 1986. Recommended by my late grandma when I delivered my 1st child on year 2002 and later on year 2005 and God's willing after I give birth to my 3rd this December 2012. Currently I took her for 5days prenatal massage due to my backache. I knew these days its hard to find a good one. For me I dont't need to see their certificates or from which company they are from. Those early days midwives do not carry any documents to show their experiences/skills.
Hi dFixa, can PM me the contact & package? Thanks..