Horrible Countenance in MRT

-jOanna

hard to be like them.. unless this is a from young thingy.. they muz go interview the jap/taiwan ppl how come they so auto, wont sit on priority seats :001_302:

SunShine07

hard to be like them.. unless this is a from young thingy.. they must go interview the jap/taiwan ppl how come they so auto, wont sit on priority seats :001_302:
ya lor.....they only know how to intro fine to ppl, but dun know how to educated ppl.....

only 'ai lui nia' :nah:

-jOanna

Sometimes I wished I'm much weaker..
Like face turn pale or vomit a lot then people will know I'm weak..
If not people thought I superwoman, they know I'm pregnant but treat me like normal people...

bellerichez

Yah they should start to fine these ugly pple.... Some pple really no comments.... fit and well, dont know why stand abit like will cost their life. :wong31:
Ya, Red man should fine them. Fit & Well people ah. I think cos they wanna show ppl how UGLY they are. *shake head* dunno how to & what to say about them.

bellerichez

Sometimes I wished I'm much weaker..
Like face turn pale or vomit a lot then people will know I'm weak..
If not people thought I superwoman, they know I'm pregnant but treat me like normal people...
We must act like unwell then going to fall down like that.

pinkwipes

Very long never respond this thread liaos.
I met with a super joker thing on Monday evening, on the train, towards Bugis.

I took train from Bukit Gombak to Bugis, stood all the way.
I'm 33+weeks pregnant already, but I never really bother.
Then, at some station, I think it's Redhill, an elderly lady around 60+ yrs old boarded the train.
She looked at me and my tummy, looked around, so I smiled at her.
Then she walked away, next station, she called out, "Ah moi!"
Didn't know she's calling me, she came over and tapped me to ask me to wlak to another cabin for a seat.
Walaus, how can I sit while this 60+ ah ma is standing!
So I offered her instead, end up another lady opposite me gave up her seat for this ah ma.
Both of us were not sitting in the priority seat.

The best part coming, this auntie sitting beside the ah ma kept coughing hard.
And stuffing tissue in her mouth to get rid of the phlegm, darn disgusting!
So the ah ma covered her mouth and nose. To me, I think I will do the same too!
Given the H1N1 saga and stuffs.
But this auntie kept looking at me and my tummy, then look at the ah ma.
I tried to take a photo of her, to frighten her, but end up never la. =p

She alighted at City Hall.
Before alighting she walked to my front and held on the arm of a couple and said something hilarious.
"The girl and the ah ma are cons! They are cheating you of your seats, and will put your photos and videos up on Youtube!"

WALAUS! Damn joker la. Cheating seats, and me in cahoots with another 60+yrs old ah ma out to cheat your precious seats?!
I don't know to laugh, be amused or rather be furious about this.
Really funny! First time I heard of cheating train seats.
She's sitting on the Priority Seats yet, she's poking fun that I'm cheating seat?

My tummy doesn't look a tad like 33+ weeks, maybe just 5 months preggie.
But that doesn't mean I'm not pregnant what.
LOL!
I was so irritated by this incident I told hubby, and a few others I met that day.
We all had a good laugh.

HAHA!

bellerichez

Very long never respond this thread liaos.
I met with a super joker thing on Monday evening, on the train, towards Bugis.

I took train from Bukit Gombak to Bugis, stood all the way.
I'm 33+weeks pregnant already, but I never really bother.
Then, at some station, I think it's Redhill, an elderly lady around 60+ yrs old boarded the train.
She looked at me and my tummy, looked around, so I smiled at her.
Then she walked away, next station, she called out, " moi!"
Didn't know she's calling me, she came over and tapped me to ask me to wlak to another cabin for a seat.
Walaus, how can I sit while this 60+ is standing!
So I offered her instead, end up another lady opposite me gave up her seat for this .
Both of us were not sitting in the priority seat.

The best part coming, this auntie sitting beside the kept coughing hard.
And stuffing tissue in her mouth to get rid of the phlegm, darn disgusting!
So the covered her mouth and nose. To me, I think I will do the same too!
Given the H1N1 saga and stuffs.
But this auntie kept looking at me and my tummy, then look at the .
I tried to take a photo of her, to frighten her, but end up never . =p

She alighted at City Hall.
Before alighting she walked to my front and held on the arm of a couple and said something hilarious.
"The girl and the are cons! They are cheating you of your seats, and will put your photos and videos up on Youtube!"

WALAUS! Damn joker . Cheating seats, and me in cahoots with another 60+yrs old out to cheat your precious seats?!
I dont't know to laugh, be amused or rather be furious about this.
Really funny! First time I heard of cheating train seats.
She's sitting on the Priority Seats yet, she's poking fun that I'm cheating seat?

My tummy doesn't look a tad like 33+ weeks, maybe just 5 months preggie.
But that doesn't mean I'm not pregnant what.
LOL!
I was so irritated by this incident I told hubby, and a few others I met that day.
We all had a good laugh.

HAHA!

That auntie is crazy, disgusting & lame. It's just a seat what's there to cheat about? Really don't understand leh? Why must they treat pregnant lady like this? From Bukit Gombak to Bugis is FAR man. Everybody in the train got no EYES to see itzzit? How come nobody offer their seats to you? It's really ridiculous.

pinkwipes

That auntie is crazy, disgusting & lame. It's just a seat what's there to cheat about? Really dont't understand ? Why must they treat pregnant lady like this? From Bukit Gombak to Bugis is FAR man. Everybody in the train got no EYES to see itzzit? How come nobody offer their seats to you? It's really ridiculous.
It's damn funny la. But quite angry also, cos I didn't ask her to give up her seat also. Why she need to say I wanna con her seat? LOL!

I think cos my tummy very not obvious, everyone says my tummy very small.
But I never angry that no one give up seats to me.
Just very amused by that auntie. LOL!

bellerichez

It's damn funny . But quite angry also, cos I didn't ask her to give up her seat also. Why she need to say I wanna con her seat? LOL!

I think cos my tummy very not obvious, everyone says my tummy very small.
But I never angry that no one give up seats to me.
Just very amused by that auntie. LOL!
Ya lor. Some aunties are weirdo. What's there to CON about? Really funny & crazy.

My tummy also look small, so every time i take train i will hold my tummy so people can see.