Horrible Countenance in MRT

bellerichez

i not thick skin at all :| but like what Stan said, if help people i dare, help myself? "er do you mind giving up your seat for me?" or "eh you never see i pregnant?" LOL :S dont know how to ask.. if ask for others i can talk to the lady and maybe ask how many months is she already very loudly then tell her, "when i was pregnant the time also no seats, so very hard people will give up seats 1 like their butts got glue!" hahaha im so evil :X

Wah! 3.5 mths got ppl give you seats ? 3.5mths no tummy how they know you preggie? i til now 8 mths sometimes even taxi uncle also cannot understand me... hais.. where are all the polite and courteous ppl ~

What do u mean by even taxi uncle also cannot understand you? Polite people are don't exist already.

SunShine07

well, i guess we cant control ppl.
tts why there are ugly singaporeans...
so disgrace to be living among them.
even when some ppl see me, carrying my bag, pin's sch bag and carrying pin (wearing my heels!! lol) they also never give up their sit, just stare and stare!!
pisses me off.
so i would say LOUDLY to pin: "baby, pls hold on tightly to mummy, cos mummy carrying SO many things, plus you so big and heavy, i canot stand still, later we both fall down how? pain pain you know?" then pin sometimes will reply: " okay mummy, i want to sit down" then she will look at the person in front of her with those innocent eyes... hehe.
wow...pin and you got 'mo qi' leh :tlaugh:

SunShine07

last nite i saw this show host by lee guo hua....he wen to taipei...took mrt, you know what. Those ppl even crowded hor, they also didn't seat on the proirty seat de! they rather leave it empty......they are so nice! i think some ppl really need to be educated, especially those 'high class' aunty or should i say 'act class' aunty...it seems to be these aunty is alwasy the one chionging for the seat!....

just this morning, i took mrt, got one empty seat....i saw this aunty RUN across me to get the seat! aiyoh! so disgraceful!

if u said she is old, but well, she can still RUN for the seat leh?

Amulet

Refer to the stomp issues, Im totally disgusted by some pple comments and I really hope that their the minority of Singaporean. Becos its very sad to hear this, and I hope they do apply their standard to their wives or themseleves when they are pregnant.

Im about 3.5 months preggy, I do have nice pple giving up seats for me, and even nice young chap who look out seats for me. Yesterday this aunty saw me w/o seats and nothing to hold on, she quickly guide to her side so that I can grab hold of something. I really feel gratitude towards them.

Nevertheless I do meet ugly pple. There was once during my early pregnancy when my tummy have not show, most of the time I dont get the seats. I fainted twice on the MRT train. The first time, the pple around was shocked and the 2 lady at the P.seat quickly gave up their seat to me, and pple standing around me was helping.

2nd time, I was totally make speechless by 1 40s aunty. I remember that day there were some train disruption and JE platform was full of pple, I already feel very dizzy on the platform. So I told myself, I will ask for a seat when I board the train, before I can even do that I already squat infront of the seats beside the 2nd P/seat. When I squat down, this aunty who is sitting at the P.seat actually shrink her leg back...... the lady beside quickly gave up her seat for me. Not long after I sit down, I took out plastic bag to vomit. This aunty who is sitting beside me actually move away from me, like very digusted from my vomitting. When I turn around and look at what she is doing, she all along was meddling with her HP.........
you should have puked on her..

Amulet

i not thick skin at all :| but like what Stan said, if help people i dare, help myself? "er do you mind giving up your seat for me?" or "eh you never see i pregnant?" LOL :S dont know how to ask.. if ask for others i can talk to the lady and maybe ask how many months is she already very loudly then tell her, "when i was pregnant the time also no seats, so very hard people will give up seats 1 like their butts got glue!" hahaha im so evil :X
maybe you should accidentally 'act' fall and sit down on that person who is hogging the priority seat.. LOL

i should try this next time im pregnant..

Amulet

last nite i saw this show host by lee guo hua....he wen to taipei...took mrt, you know what. Those ppl even crowded , they also didn't seat on the proirty seat ! they rather leave it empty......they are so nice! i think some ppl really need to be educated, especially those 'high class' aunty or should i say 'act class' aunty...it seems to be these aunty is alwasy the one chionging for the seat!....

just this morning, i took mrt, got one empty seat....i saw this aunty RUN across me to get the seat! aiyoh! so disgraceful!

if you said she is old, but well, she can still RUN for the seat ?
my bro that day ask me if i know taiwan de MRT, priority seat no people anyhow sit de.. i was surprised that he didnt know.. so i told him ma.. japan also.. singapore wan to compare with them? still 108000miles away sia!

Amulet

Wah! 3.5 mths got ppl give you seats ? 3.5mths no tummy how they know you preggie? i til now 8 mths sometimes even taxi uncle also cannot understand me... hais.. where are all the polite and courteous ppl ~
maybe her tummy obvious ba.. me at 3.5 months also can see abit tummy liao.. + wear baby doll dress and flats, damn obvious im pregnant too.. funny then that i was taking train with my excolleague who was 2 months more pregnant than me, didnt get offered the seat coz her tummy less obvious.. LOL

SunShine07

my bro that day ask me if i know taiwan MRT, priority seat no people anyhow sit .. i was surprised that he didnt know.. so i told him .. japan also.. singapore want to compare with them? still 108000miles away sia!
hmmmm...i tot hor singaporean should be more educated, living in the first world country but behavour like uneducated ppl.....:nah:

-jOanna

What do you mean by even taxi uncle also cannot understand you? Polite people are dont't exist already.
Sometimes I wanted them to stop near my workplace but there's a bus stop there, i said before or after the bus stop also can they dun wan to risk then stop very very far i muz walk so far to workplace :(

Sometimes they stopped on slopes also and when i open the door, door will auto close -.- only minority of the uncles really nice they make it very convenient for me..

-jOanna

last nite i saw this show host by lee guo hua....he wen to taipei...took mrt, you know what. Those ppl even crowded , they also didn't seat on the proirty seat ! they rather leave it empty......they are so nice! i think some ppl really need to be educated, especially those 'high class' aunty or should i say 'act class' aunty...it seems to be these aunty is alwasy the one chionging for the seat!....

haha i watched the show also.. the train so quiet not like singapore.. ppl talk so loud on the train, attract attention -.- especially those aunties, wan hao lian they got handphone like that -.-"

bellerichez

Oh ya. Ytd i got watch too. I've been to Taiwan too. That time me and my friend we dont know we just sit then got one lady tell us that one is priority seat then we quickly stand up and change seat cos paiseh to seat on the wrong seat. People will be looking at you.

Aiyo, for the sake of a seat, of cos the auntie will run. No matter how old.

bellerichez

haha i watched the show also.. the train so quiet not like singapore.. ppl talk so loud on the train, attract attention -.- especially those aunties, want hao lian they got handphone like that -.-"
Japan train is even more quiet. All their HP is set to silent mode and they don't talk in the train. But Japan train is very comfortable cos it's like sofa and some more got heater one which make the seat warm during winter.

-jOanna

Japan train is even more quiet. All their HP is set to silent mode and they dont't talk in the train. But Japan train is very comfortable cos it's like sofa and some more got heater one which make the seat warm during winter.
wahh.. but the heater wont make the ass more hot meh? haha..

bellerichez

wahh.. but the heater wont make the ass more hot meh? haha..
Won't. Cos winter season is cold. I just went between end of Dec 08 till Early Jan 09. It's very warm and comfortable. I went with big group of people so when everyone in the group start to talk, Japanese was like looking at us in a weird way cos normally their train is very quite.

SunShine07

Won't. Cos winter season is cold. I just went between end of Dec 08 till Early Jan 09. It's very warm and comfortable. I went with big group of people so when everyone in the group start to talk, Japanese was like looking at us in a weird way cos normally their train is very quite.
wow...sound so good and a nice place to be~~`