How accurate is the due date?

lonerjas

i tink is super cold lol the suit got so many holes behind cannot keep warm...

When dilating strength used up to control pain somemore cannot eat or drink body sure cold lor.. Pain and cold

lonerjas

haha... too much drama... i nv sweat instead was rather cold even after deliver my body is cold de cos under epi so body is cold de

i just went to my weekly check last sat. my baby is now 3.35kg.
does it mean that baby may come out anytime?
:embarrassed: very nervous now.
Hi Madalene

I think baby can come out anytime....but has baby turned? dun be nervous it might not be as bad as you think.... cheers...

keke don tink too much scare urself just stay usually.. when got serious contractions or water bag burst just go hosp lor.. Gan chiong oso no use lor..Relax..
hmmm...not everyone has water bag burst or 'show' i did not have both for both my deliveries....for serious contractions too, my 2nd delivery only came when i reached tmc at 410am, before that it was ok. and in 20 mins baby came out...phew.....so to play safe is when you feel a little pain just go...especially for 2nd timers...the dilation is really fast! 1st timers can still take ur time...but if u going to take epi must reach hospital b4 5cm dialation....

madalene

Hi Madalene

I think baby can come out anytime....but has baby turned? dun be nervous it might not be as bad as you think.... cheers...

I think so too. More and more Braxton kicks now.
No... she has not turned.
This weekend, my gynae is asking us to give her the date for the C-section ler. so it is now more or less confirm C-section lor. No choice. my BB has chosen to come out this way...
Cos my gynae says now 38 weeks and she is relatively huge by this weekend, have to standby for C-section le.

Will let you know again...
Thanks for the consolation...
I should be fine...:001_302:

pokemon97

My 1st boy 5 days after EDD and 2nd boy exactly on EDD. For my 2nd one, it's a fast one. I felt the contraction and went to hospital 11.30pm and my boy was out 12am

Last edited:

lonerjas

Izzit sure so fast... till now i did really have much braxton hick yet haha my 1st child totaly no have even till EDD so i dunno if this round will be a fast 1...

lonerjas

hmmm well i will consider that then... cos my mum say my younger bro delivery till was longer than mine haha... Mayb the yrs apart of each child plays a part too?

Cos me and bro oso 4yr apart thats y din have a fast deliver ba

my boy was delivered 2 days after EDD, so it's not true boys will be early. moreover, he was induced upon request, so if he hadn't been induced who knows how long he will stay inside!