how do u breastfeed calm n steadily??

Haiz...he screamed his head off at my breasts...cf lady had to make formula and he gulped it down like nobody's business...gotta go pump out...keeps sleeping at my breast then suddenly so hungry screamed and fussed..

felicity

Hey ladies, I am so touched by you all...and your inspiring sharing. With my first baby I never knew such forums existed and never got any support. Fought alone to six months.

This time round with second baby it was even more discouraging when I tot it would work. I am so grateful for all the support I am getting here.

Thanks so much!!!
You fought alone for six long months!! *salutes* oh man, I dunno how long I would last without the supportive mummies from here!!

You can do it again mummy, jiayou!! It may be tougher with what you are facing now, but you are a strong mummy! Keep fighting against all odds!! :D

*dons XL size cheerleader outfit holding pompoms hopping around and cheering for ya*

msck

Lol.. The cheerleader part is cute!!!!

And yes!!! I cried so much in the first mth, my hubby worried tt i got into depression. How do u handle alone!? *salute

I also don't know...if MIL didn't move in, probably lasted longer. That time only me and baby and doggy so was ok. This round I have older boy, doggy and PT job...don't think can cope...and no maid...so cf lady goes I mati...

baby went back to drinking formula more...I don't wan to force him if its so stressful for him....this morning he nursed and then drank formula...I just pump...if I just pump twice a day and can give him a bottle EBM a day aso ok. At least he's getting BM and not so stressed on my schedule.

Ya, i am glad you are less stressed now and make a decision that you are comfy with. i think one day one EBM is better than none at all. so dun stress yourself further. you have too much in your hands now and really got to prioritise. your elder kid also need mummy's attention.

msck

Hey mummies,

My baby is 3 months 1 weeks old now. Think she's having her growth spurt. She's drinking every 3 hours. Sleep very little in the day. 12- 7?????! Thank god she still can sleep at night. She's very sticky n cranky though she doesn't cry. She's sweating a lot too.

Was your baby like that? ???