How is it possible for a SAHM to earn more than her working hubby!!!

Judy

Hi Ladies

I also believe that there is no free lunches in this world. I believe that for every business that one goes into, one must preserve and press on even when everyone feels that it is simply too good to be true. I also feel that such kind of business is not suitable for everyone. Eg. I would never want to be a insurance/ financial insurancer business because I do not enjoy having to do cold calls and meeting so many people and persuade them to buy policies etc. Hence even if I know the business gives good yield, I do not want to go in there cos it's just not my personality and interest to do this job.

As for Irene's story, I believe it's real....but what's stopping me from signing up is ... do I want to do what she's doing? Cos anyhow the $$$ is refundable after 60days if we not happy.....but do i want to do it?

Cos I sincerely believe that for any kind of e-business, the initial starting to work part is always never easy. I believe that for this kind of e-business, one would requires to do quite a bit of e-networking and e-contacts to get started.

I believe that for the case of Irene's, since she has nothing to lose (except time & a small investment (less than $50) if you asked me, so she decided to give this e-business thing a try and wahlah.....she makes it while many of us here are still poundering over whether this is a scam or not.:err:

So I guess it's really boils down to whether we want or not want to do such kind of e-business. i think we need to ask ourselves if this is in our personality and hobby to be doing this kind of business.

After all, if we dun like her product, we can still get refund for the $$...but for me, I am still poundering if I should want to go into this kind of e-business loh:wong29:.

S

str@wb3rry's

HI angelwendy

i think i wont be joining them coz it very unclear how they are earning money online. Unless they can review abit what method they using maybe i consider lor keke.

Anyway i also quite agree with wat Judy say, Irene might have already put alot effort in it that why it a success for her. Whereas i might not have enough determination to make it a success.

Recently i receive email to join as data entry clerk but dunno is it reliable and how does it work. Coz my typing skill is not really that fast and i have never been a data entry clerk before. So i also dunno how to go on with it.

Or for data entry clerk, is it needed to have certain skill or knowledge? Like there some code for data entry. Like secretary need to study short forms or how to jot down message in a fast speed. Anyone can advise (=

Here is the webby for data entry: Data Entry Research

Judy

Hi Ladies

I told this story to many of my friends and one of them just decided that he will make the sacrifice and give it a try! I think he just started only recently and today, I received an email from him on the sucess story that Irene had sent him and in this email it clearly highlights what she is selling and that this is not a get rich quick scheme....etc

I have highlighted the main points in bold for all of u to see.

***Question***

Hi Irene,

I am George Ong, I work as a senior tech in a government body.
I am interested in finding out more about the secrets of earning online.
May I know what exactly are we supposed to do after signing up?
I have signed up with another program that claimed that it was a cash
generating device but got asked to spend more money and in the end,
I ended up earning nothing and 40 over usd poorer. But after reading
the testimonials in your site I really am already convinced that you
have helped a lot others.

Can I know how does the secrets book differ from the other programs?
Can I also know what am I supposed to do after signing up?

Sincerely,
George

>>My Comments

Hello George,

I do understand that it is frustrating to pay for something
and be asked to pay again. This up-selling is really something I
hate a lot as well. You see, before the Secrets book: Secrets of
Earning Online, I have also tried other products only to go through
the exact same thing as you, being squeezed like a sponge by the
site to spend more and more. Well, rest assured that with the
secrets-book, you will not have to go thought that as the materials
alone is sufficient to guide you step by step to earning online.

Just like my first email to you, I will like to emphasize that this is
NOT A GET RICH SCHEME, any MLM Scheme nor Any High Yield
Investments if you are looking for one.
This is also Not some kind of
Get Rich Overnight kind of system. This system requires work too.
And because of this, you can trust that this product is not
over-promising and really bears realistic instructions for you.

Your question was that how the Secrets Book differ from other
programs, I believe that the answer is what I have just typed above.

Now, for what you are supposed to do. When you sign up, Email
me immediately and I’ll verify you accordingly. After this verification,
I will offer you a free web page which will enable you to jump start
the process of earning online immediately for FREE. Yes! Not a Single

Cent needed. This webpage will be your first income stream, set
up and ready to earn already.
As for the other income streams,

you are able to choose for yourself to set up in your own time.
An important note for you is to email me at Irene@simplyrichsg.com
after signing up, as I’d be able to guide you along so that you can
set up your income streams as soon as possible.

Hi Ladies

I told this story to many of my friends and one of them just decided that he will make the sacrifice and give it a try! I think he just started only recently and today, I received an email from him on the sucess story that Irene had sent him and in this email it clearly highlights what she is selling and that this is not a get rich quick scheme....etc

I have highlighted the main points in bold for all of you to see.

***Question***

Hi Irene,

I am George Ong, I work as a senior tech in a government body.
I am interested in finding out more about the secrets of earning online.
May I know what exactly are we supposed to do after signing up?
I have signed up with another program that claimed that it was a cash
generating device but got asked to spend more money and in the end,
I ended up earning nothing and 40 over usd poorer. But after reading
the testimonials in your site I really am already convinced that you
have helped a lot others.

Can I know how does the secrets book differ from the other programs?
Can I also know what am I supposed to do after signing up?

Sincerely,
George

>>My Comments

Hello George,

I do understand that it is frustrating to pay for something
and be asked to pay again. This up-selling is really something I
hate a lot as well. You see, before the Secrets book: Secrets of
Earning Online, I have also tried other products only to go through
the exact same thing as you, being squeezed like a sponge by the
site to spend more and more. Well, rest assured that with the
secrets-book, you will not have to go thought that as the materials
alone is sufficient to guide you step by step to earning online.

Just like my first email to you, I will like to emphasize that this is
NOT A GET RICH SCHEME, any MLM Scheme nor Any High Yield
Investments if you are looking for one.
This is also Not some kind of
Get Rich Overnight kind of system. This system requires work too.
And because of this, you can trust that this product is not
over-promising and really bears realistic instructions for you.

Your question was that how the Secrets Book differ from other
programs, I believe that the answer is what I have just typed above.

Now, for what you are supposed to do. When you sign up, Email
me immediately and I’ll verify you accordingly. After this verification,
I will offer you a free web page which will enable you to jump start
the process of earning online immediately for FREE. Yes! Not a Single

Cent needed. This webpage will be your first income stream, set
up and ready to earn already.
As for the other income streams,

you are able to choose for yourself to set up in your own time.
An important note for you is to email me at Irene@simplyrichsg.com
after signing up, as I’d be able to guide you along so that you can
set up your income streams as soon as possible.
True as what you may say... But then, what explains about the feedback that poeple leave in other forums or sites? And its not 1 person but quite a number of it... If its like one or two, I can tell myself that probably that person is unlucky or dumb.... But quite a number of it, it just leaves me to ponder and wonder...

No offense but I'm beginning to wonder if you are associated with this Simply Rich...

There is No Free Lunch In This World. Not Even Breakfast or Dinner to mention... :D

My 2 cents worth...

Judy

Hi Mich

No offence taken at all and rest assured that I am not in this e-business just yet. I believe that for any businesses out there, there bound to be both positive and negative feedbacks but end of day it's really up to the readers to decide which story is geniue and which is not.

Now that I know one of my friends is into this, I can find out more info from him and will let u guys know if he did manage to earn $$$ out of it. :Dancing_tongue:

As for me, truthfully speaking, I think I am not ready for this business cos i do not have many e-contacts or many friends to start up with. And as mentioned, do I want to get into this kind of business even if it will earn passive income for me......hmmmm.. I really dun know for sure now. ;-)

Ting

but mich, i read the other links, one of the guy who diss this irene, he is actually doing other e biz. like he diss her but yet ask other ppl to join his lehh.. the malay guy......

xr0109

Hi Ladies

I happened to chance upon a website How to Earn $1,000 a day in Singapore. Read how fellow Singaporeans manage to secure a minimum of $10,000 per month from home. by a stay at home mum who shared her story of how she has became more successful than her husband while working from home taking care of her kids.

At first I was a bit sceptical about her story but after spending 3-5 mins reading her website, I was totally sold on and impressed by how she did it!

Does anyone of you by any chance heard or even know of her? :tbounce:
hi ,
i did try something like tat before, however.. it is really really hard work & time... so not i totally give up coz a lot of steps to follow... so hard to understand.

how they work is that, u bought their package.. then u will get an ebook telling how to sell them product.. (actually is what they are selling u). after that there will be lots of thing for u to buy. u have to setup a website or blog to convince ppl to buy ur package (like how they do it). and always have to update ur website or blog ... and always sending email or advertising to ppl...

lots of time to spend in there.... and need lots of econtacts... if advertise need to spend $$... bottom line... u will get to spend alot of $$ and time before u get "fruits" back....

i dont have the time and knowledge and contacts , and dont feel like paying more... therefore i stop...

waste $$... another flop idea for my day dream...

Domique

my hubby joined to try out since got $ back guarantee.

He got his $$ back already.
its simply asking more people to join to earn their $$.....

:)
hope u all dun waste ur time there.

Lynnie

True as what you may say... But then, what explains about the feedback that poeple leave in other forums or sites? And its not 1 person but quite a number of it... If its like one or two, I can tell myself that probably that person is unlucky or dumb.... But quite a number of it, it just leaves me to ponder and wonder...

No offense but I'm beginning to wonder if you are associated with this Simply Rich...

There is No Free Lunch In This World. Not Even Breakfast or Dinner to mention... :D

My 2 cents worth...
Yup... Probably you can tell us what happens AFTER your friend signed up...
What are the steps he has to do to "GET RICH"...

Judy

Hi Lynnie

Sure will keep all of u posted and will definetly ask him how's the business going and if he makes any sales. :)

S

str@wb3rry's

my hubby joined to try out since got $ back guarantee.

He got his $$ back already.
its simply asking more people to join to earn their $$.....

:)
hope you all dont waste your time there.
LOL Domique, ur hubby sacrifice to tell us what is going on exactly after joining them. TQTQ :tlaugh:

Actually before that i also mention that they will be earning money this way and Irene can still email me and ask me join. I thought she trying to prove to me that they will be earning money in another way. :shyxxx:

sincere mum

I was one of those who signed up through the SimplyRichSG website by Ms Irene Lim. I went in with high hopes and was thoroughly sincere to put in the necessary effort to earn an honest income from the internet. I thought signing up through a Singaporean should be safe enough. But as you can guess it by now, it was a mistake. This was probably almost 2 years back (so sorry, I really cannot remember clearly when.)
I do remember however, that I received an auto acknowledgement when I first signed up. I followed some basic instructions BUT REALLY GOT NOWHERE. I emailed to Irene to ask for guidance and received another auto acknowledgement. I waited and must have followed up with another 6-8 email. BUT NOTHING CAME. I tried to use what I had received but it was simply a load of crap.
Subsequently, I researched on this website (I should have done this BEFORE I signed up, right??) and read many other reviews that this website is a scam. And that maybe, this Ms Irene Lim does not exist at all! And that maybe, Ms Irene Lim is not even female!
I have come across this same website time and again, and it made my blood boils every single time.
I must take this opportunity now to tell you NOT TO GET CONNED by this website : SIMPLYRICHSG. I wonder how many sincere folks' hard earned money had been conned by this.
It is sickening because there are really legitimate means of earning income online, but the industry has really been marred by these conmen.

If there are others who have positive reviews of this website, please do send in your comments. Otherwise, everyone, please steer clear from this.

Judy

Hi Sincere_mum

Thanks for sharing your experience! Wah...didn't know that this Irene lady has been around since 2 years ago! Can you share with us whether her website was the same as that too years ago? To be exact, is her income stream info the same as that of two years ago? Cos I just visited her website and found that there was no indication of the year in it.

Btw just wondering why you did not do a refund then?

~m3m~

LOL ya it 60 days. my mistake haha... :wong29:
I have tried some before. Although with the guarantee, but they are smart. they will delay most emails fm you (be it complain or queries) so at the end of the day, you could have exceeded the required guaranteed period. the process is quite a hassle, even to terminate it. Just remember there is no quick earning bucks scheme. There is no free meals in this world, especially given by strangers. JMHO.

Judy

ouh... so judy what did your friend say??
I;m catching up with my friend over the weekend this week. Will find out whether he has started working on this and if he receives any sales from the e-business. :)e