How long did you TTC before you strike?

babe

Hi, Me also tried for about 1 and a half year, but still no good news. Every month pray that my 'da yi ma' don't come. But always come.... Haiz.... So disappointing and sad. ='( Really envy those people who can get pregnant so easily....

January84

another tip is don think about having kids when "doing it" and will strike more easier. if u keep thinking, u get stress, systome will work well, and u wont strike any.

AiLiNg

so envy to those who able to strike within few months of trying. We being married for almost 2 1/2 years and still no news yet.. can said I simply gave up already. Keep on thinking should I keep on trying, when I see ppls around me with kids and pregnant, I get so jealous. Last night, I chat with hubby and I told him, we should have a checkup and see what really go wrong.

Anyone can advise me how much does it cost to have body checkup in Singapore? I mean to find out can we have baby.. And where should I go to to have the checkup?

Thanks in advance.

wenz

actually hor, the more u wan a baby... the more u wun get it... once u give up the idea of having, you will kena one... many of my frens like tat... and my 3 kids all no plan and never tot of wanting but den i'm expecting no. 3 le! haha

priscilla

Just sharing, #1 strike during our first try. For my present pregnancy took us 4 years and we strike after I start on blackmore preconception multi-vits, also we give up on taking temperature and charting and allow nature to take its course. We are thankful for a lot of our friends and my family for praying along side with us. I think alot to do with God's timing too.

amiee40

1st baby - first attempt
2nd baby - first attempt

have to know how long your cycle is and try between 12-16days from first day of bleeding...
if not sure, buy a fertility monitor, i got it off ebay called - maybe baby, its a saliva test in the morning... try it first to get ur ovulation days right and then try, i used it for both babies and it worked...

its all about monitoring how your body works...don't forget to take folic acid tablets 3mths ttc...

pkshl

tried for 5mths & striked! did not expect it also. just enjoy the 'making' process & when u least expected it, will strike!

Lyn

Hi I'm new here.

My bf and i are trying to TTC for a few months, but no result has shown. Both of us are quite young, early 20s

Should to go see doctor for consult?

Anyone can assist mi?:shyxxx:

anttan

so envy to those who able to strike within few months of trying. We being married for almost 2 1/2 years and still no news yet.. can said I simply gave up already. Keep on thinking should I keep on trying, when I see ppls around me with kids and pregnant, I get so jealous. Last night, I chat with hubby and I told him, we should have a checkup and see what really go wrong.

Anyone can advise me how much does it cost to have body checkup in Singapore? I mean to find out can we have baby.. And where should I go to to have the checkup?

Thanks in advance.
i'm the same too... married for 2yrs and 4mths. TTC for nearly a year and there's no news yet... wanting to give up and stop looking at ovulation, hoping that it will reduce my stress...

lostinsg

Hi. I m new to this forum. Hubby helped to subscribe. :) TTC for 1 month and had all symptoms of pregnancy. Alas...menses came...was so disappointed.. heart crashed... :( Had been praying for a BB but only God knows the timing.. :) Will be going to c gyn this weekend for a check up. Was concerned y got all symptoms but not pregnant. Pple kept saying to build up health while TTC. Anyone knows exactly how to build up health to TTC better? Already taking folic acid since 1 week ago. Menses not regular does not help... :/ Hubby said too stress will affect.. but I do not think I m stressed tho really thinking to have a BB... :) How to increase the chances?

rainypink

the best solution is to quit thinking about having a baby at all.
as soon as you stop obsessing with that baby idea, your baby will find you. somehow this is what i hear fr lots of people...
:err:

iryn8383

Hi. I m new to this forum. Hubby helped to subscribe. :) TTC for 1 month and had all symptoms of pregnancy. Alas...menses came...was so disappointed.. heart crashed... :( Had been praying for a BB but only God knows the timing.. :) Will be going to c gyn this weekend for a check up. Was concerned y got all symptoms but not pregnant. Pple kept saying to build up health while TTC. Anyone knows exactly how to build up health to TTC better? Already taking folic acid since 1 week ago. Menses not regular does not help... :/ Hubby said too stress will affect.. but I do not think I m stressed tho really thinking to have a BB... :) How to increase the chances?
Hi hi .. i TTC for 4mths then strike ..
b4 i was same as u .. every mth disappointed .. i try all sorts of ways .. very stressed n gan cheong .. not happy
slowly .. i didnt tink abt it .. haha .. it came to find me ...
so most impt u must be happy & relax .. :Dancing_wub:

Hi, i TTC for close to a year before i strike. Was very stress during the 1 year when in-laws keep pressuring.

I agreed relaxing is the way to go about it. Try to also get into the mood also. For me i restrict my hubby from sexual activities for 2 weeks to build up his sperm counts :p

iryn8383

my friends told me the recommended timing is evening time 4-5pm .. :Dancing_tongue:
duno whether is it true or coincidence .. we did try b4 once during the 4mth den we got it ..

I actually think that you should just enjoy the doing process.

babies seems to be the more you want it, the more dun have.. and vice versa..

lostinsg

Thanks for all your advices... :) Indeed, the more u think of it, the more you will not get it.. it happens to almost everything! :) Still, sometime hard not to think as I really want to have 1.. hahah... gan cheong liao... ok, will try to physco my mind not to think and enjoy the process...

Does it really matter abt "storing the sperms" for a few days? I mean, if it happen that hubby needs it almost everyday, that will affect TTC? For man, sometime it's hard to control wor... :p

Health leh? need to eat more???

CanCanMum

Does it really matter abt "storing the sperms" for a few days? I mean, if it happen that hubby needs it almost everyday, that will affect TTC? For man, sometime it's hard to control wor... :p
wahhseii...good la....high sex drive.....better swimmers....higher chance of strike!!!