How Many Kids Do You Want?

Porukadotzu

i happen to have 2 little girls within short age gap, really it's a very headache experience we have to deal every night b4 the 2 fall asleep...

i fall in love with both of them thou, they are my 1st in life...i thank God that i hd them now while i still have more energy to take care both.

dear hubby still hoping to get one more baby boy... but i'm kinda feel that 2 is enough.. to think tat i hv to be pregnant again 9 mth and to care for 3 kids w/o maid, wow tat is it.

Porukadotzu

I only wanted to have 1, but my husband has always mentioned that he wants 2. So after no. 1 I have been telling him "see how ", "maybe later", "let nature takes it course", "wait till no. 1 is 2 "... then along came no. 2 as a unexpected surprise. I guess I really spoke too soon.
i know how you feel haha..
shouldn't let nature takes it course uh?

but dun feel that way lah, no.2 came as gift from God...so cherish your 2nd pregnancy too.

ohstrawberry

When married, died died don't want any baby.
Then when pregnant, think 1 is enough.
Now after delivered 1st one, i want to have 1 more girl. So 1 boy 1 girl, just nice. Then my boy can take care of his sister.
But if my husband can support me financially and let me be SHM, i don't mind 3.
Wahahaha........:tlaugh:

sufeit0115

Before pregnant, i want 2 kids, but now after become mum of 6 weeks old baby, think i want to stop factory ya. Hubby hope to have another baby cos he said one is too lonely, he said we should have it soon since i am no longer young and it's better to suffer all at one go. But I had c-sect, so at least must wait at least one year LOL!!

anirutamii

=D It would be nice to have 3! My dearest is thinking of more, but it would be quite stressful >< It is a joy given to us when we have children ^.^

joeyz

if i can afford i dont mind to stay home be a queen bee :p

just give birth and give birth till no more energy to wahhahahhaha~~~~

like form a soccer team or something, like last time my grandma's daughter, she got 8 kiddozzzz

my grandma's daughter's son (my cousin) berri cute, when he was 8 years old, he asked her "how come ahhh mahh got 8 children, izzit she have sex 8 times????!!!"

LOLssssssssssssssssss
I've a frd who hv 11 kids (she is prob in her 50s), indeed can form a soccer team man!!!

If no need to worry about finances, i will like to hv 3.. But realistically speaking, 1 for now. Sigh.. still struggling away.. dun need to think abt no. 2.. dun even hv mood for sxx.. LOL

cmeilim

11 kids!? how did she/they manage? i can't quite believe happening in this age and time in singapore....

actually, people in the past used to have lots of kids too. they didn't worry abt finances, at least not in the way this generation (who has more than them) is worrying. how ironicial.

joeyz

11 kids!? how did she/they manage? i can't quite believe happening in this age and time in singapore....

actually, people in the past used to have lots of kids too. they didn't worry about finances, at least not in the way this generation (who has more than them) is worrying. how ironicial.

Apparently they are christian and moreover her husband is a pastor, so they dun believe in abortion (not sure about protection. LOL), but i also find it amazed how they can handle 11 kids and the finances, all she said "Just pray"..