how much did you spend bb's 1 yr old birthday celebration?

CanCanMum

Hihi... i would like to start planning budget for my dd's 1 yr old birthday.

1) please share how much did you spend overall for ur precious's birthday
2) what did you spend on?

thanks!
only spent on birthday cake (ordered in advance) + clothes and shoes = $100

we celebrated at home with parents only.

arabjunior

For me, last nov wen my son turned 1, we had a low-key celeb coz he's only 1 yr. Juz my aunt (sponsor chix curry wif bread), my dad (sponsor satay), my mum (sponsor chix rice) and me (d bdae cuppies from Lydia Oven).. So i dun reali spend much... heheh

yakii

For my son 1st birthday we had it at Aloha chalet rental ard $450 for 3days 2nite, buffet catering for 100 ppl ard $1100 and cake $150. Total damage $1700.

SH74

planning my boy's 1st yr b'day. will b inviting colls, frens and family 'cause we didnt celebrate his 1st month. so want to make it bigger. but my budget will b $300-$400. :)

sunnie

im celebrating my boy's 1st bday in May 09..
will be celebrating it earlier as his actual day is on weekday... however, celebrate earlier means it will be on Mother's Day weekend..

searched high and low for restaurants offering reasonable set menus..
ended up booking 4 tables in Dargon's Gate restuarant in HabourFront.. will be using their private room..
cost per table = $340

no intention to really decorate the room, just bought some jumbo foil balloons that's all..
also have not decide on cake yet... but estimate total damage to be ard $1500

lai71

We celebrated our daughter’s 1st day in McDonald and I think we pay about $300+ including the cake and gift for kids.

Hi mummies!

Stickers are also a great idea for kids goodie bags! Esp in childcare centres!
I have $1.50 fun foam stickers to share~

preeti22

We spent 300$ on my daughter's birthday.As it was her first birthday we wanted to celebrate it with big party and hired party entertainers.

dwzphotos

We provide quality photography services at affordable rates for birthday parties and celebratory events/functions. With our unique style of photography, we believe in capturing candid emotions and special moments that are treasured but often missed.

-Digital enhancements and post-processing included
-High resolution jpg images returned
-Samples: http://www.facebook.com/WZPhotos

If our style fits what you are looking for, we love to hear from you! Drop us a message or check us out on Facebook! :)