$$$ - How to start business online? Make money online?

babymoon

I know have in depth knowledge about IM and I want to help on those moms that:
1) want to have own home business
2) don't want to be FTWM for another 10 yrs
3) want to have more time with kids
4) soon can become a WAHM but earn full time income
5) want to earn money online but dunno how to start

i will give the information in my blog SOON for FREE! =)

gzifa

well let me think what I did..

1) Posted at most of the free ad sites.
2) My partner promoted thru word of mouth, since she knows more moms,dads, etc

But that about it. Alot more I can do/should do! haha but lying low for awhile, coz the new range of products not ready yet.

I read abt 'meta tags', that should help during searches too. never did it though, isn't the title enough?

babymoon

NO. 1 & 2 are what ppl normally do. You can do more of course. =)

meta tag or title tag is under topic of SEO. this is generally how to let ppl get your website thru search engine.
it's about how you put your title, content and web URL correctly with your keyword..

eg. little red bus (keyword)
your URL, title and content whould have this keyword included. Get the idea? =)

CanCanMum

ermmm............

where were we?????

this is getting more and more "chimmgalogy"......

can we put the tips in a more "simple" way for simple minded mummy like me????

hahahahha.....

i am catching no balls liaoz....

gzifa

wops! hehe meta tags go into the codings in web making. dun worri.. me IT-dumbo too. self-learnt to use Dreamweaver thru books & google search

hehe.. u planning to make a bizness outta ur jewellery?

CanCanMum

wops! hehe meta tags go into the codings in web making. dun worri.. me IT-dumbo too. self-learnt to use Dreamweaver thru books & google search

me heard abt dreamweaver....wad does it do???

no la, the jewellery is just play play only....for fun.

amylqf

Hihi,

I have almost finished my course in Internet Marketing and I know how to start business online, how to grow your existing business, how to attract more free traffic and how to make money online. (I'm not promoting any of my business here!) :001_302:
May I know where you learn your course? self study or learn from someone?

babymoon

oh dear!

wad is tat ??????

BabyMoon!!!

Explain!!!!!!!!!!!
you want to know which part? the meta tag huh?
simple way to explain if you are asking this.. ok.. you sell earing.. so, how to reach your potential customers?
make your website rank #1 for "singapore hand made earings".. how to do?
write a post with a title included "singapore hand made earings" and content have "singapore hand made earings" and your website URL also have these three terms.. of course got more technical things lah.. but basically this is the way..

this is some "secret" dun tell outsider hoh.. only share with mummies...

example, google "singapore youngest blogger" .. you will see my website and baby moon website.. :001_302:

babymoon

Dreamweaver??!! siao lah.. 2 yrs ago i self learnt dreamweaver for fun till face green green.. how i dun use that.. waste my time.. time is very important..
i'm using xsitepro, XsitePro - My Website Builder | MoonLoh.Com
you can go see the brouchure.. simple yet professional website.. :001_302:

babymoon

me heard abt dreamweaver....wad does it do???

no la, the jewellery is just play play only....for fun.
you no need to learn dreamweaver lah.. later your face become green.. if need to build website get the software will do.. XsitePro - My Website Builder | MoonLoh.Com
take a look first.. :001_302:

why play? the biz can grow you know? no others know how to promote their websites, if you know you win liao.. haha

Last edited:

babymoon

.......????

neb tot of tat can become a business.......

anyways why dreamweaver will become green faced????
dreamweaver need more technical knowledge.. need to know some code.. i also almost forget how to use le..

xsitepro is for me this kind lazy to learn.. just press button can get everything done .. somemore look professional.. haha.. :tlaugh:

babymoon

Hi all, I just get new new website done and it's about Mompreneur. I welcome all moms who would like to start own biz or have own biz to come and take a look.
Don't hesitate to give me comments so that I can improve yah.. =)

My new website: Mompreneur Asia