How would you have reacted?

tika

another major peeve, pple who dont't give way to my stroller even after I've said 'excuse me' many times. These pple deaf or what? In the end, I pek cek and will run them over with my stroller.

You know what's worst?

There's no one waiting for the shopping lifts the moment you arrive. You and your baby/toddler in a stroller stands at the side of the lift door, you think its only polite not to block the entrance of the lift door. You and your baby wait patiently for the super slow lift to reach your level, and when it finally does, suddenly EVERYONE ELSE BEHIND YOU rushes into the lift.

Then once everyone is in the lift, they just stare at you with your stroller till the lift door closes.

Damn cheesepie.

another a**hole, I mean the guy who tripped ur DD, tika...

If I were u, I will make him apologize... If not I will give him a piece of my mind!

There was once I brought my Dd to petrol kiosk to get sumthing, n she accidentally tug this man pants at the cashier area, u noe wat dat stupid man did, he did the sound, "CE" at my DD. I immediately show him my stuck up face n sarcastically told him, "I am SO SORRY THAT MY DAUGHTER PULL UR PANTS DAT IT HURT U SO MUCH FOR YOU TO "CE". then i carry my dd n walk away

uddermummy

yeah tika, agree! Pple in lifts really don't have an ounce of sympathy in them for parents with strollers.

I'm also not that confrontational at times, it just depends on my mood for that day. Wah, but if I'm really angry, I will also let loose my anger.

There was this time at AMK hub, this bloody idiot in a silver mpv was waiting for my parking lot. My mum took some time to strap dd into the car seat and the effing idiot started honking at me! I raised my hand in frustration and mouthed to him that we're trying to strap dd into the carseat.

That effing idiot actually flicked me the finger and then quickly drove off! Wah, I was so mad that I wanted to chase after his car and honk him out of the car but my mum stopped me. I was so pissed off that I would seriously have gone down the car and try to whack him with a crowbar if I had one!

This kind of idiot. Got kids in the car with him somemore! Wait for my lot still dare to honk me and show me finger. Wah, I really hope that he will meet another road bully like him one day who will tekan him real good! But then, this kind of a@@hole only dares to bully an old woman and a mummy with a bb!

autumn82

yeah tika, agree! Pple in lifts really dont't have an ounce of sympathy in them for parents with strollers.

I'm also not that confrontational at times, it just depends on my mood for that day. Wah, but if I'm really angry, I will also let loose my anger.

There was this time at AMK hub, this bloody idiot in a silver mpv was waiting for my parking lot. My mum took some time to strap dear daughter into the car seat and the effing idiot started honking at me! I raised my hand in frustration and mouthed to him that we're trying to strap dear daughter into the carseat.

That effing idiot actually flicked me the finger and then quickly drove off! Wah, I was so mad that I wanted to chase after his car and honk him out of the car but my mum stopped me. I was so pissed off that I would seriously have gone down the car and try to whack him with a crowbar if I had one!

This kind of idiot. Got kids in the car with him somemore! Wait for my lot still dare to honk me and show me finger. Wah, I really hope that he will meet another road bully like him one day who will tekan him real good! But then, this kind of a@@hole only dares to bully an old woman and a mummy with a baby!
:eek::eek::eek: Only in movie scenes... *cool down* :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

apollo

I actually thought about it long and hard.... I am beginning to suspect I may lack the mother instincts cos BOTH times i never say anything or DID anything. I dont know whether its cos I'm pregnant so my reaction is super slow or what.
dont wry i think mostly is becos of the slow reaction due to preg.

bellerichez

another a**hole, I mean the guy who tripped your dear daughter, tika...

If I were you, I will make him apologize... If not I will give him a piece of my mind!

There was once I brought my dear daughter to petrol kiosk to get sumthing, and she accidentally tug this man pants at the cashier area, you know what dat stupid man did, he did the sound, "CE" at my dear daughter. I immediately show him my stuck up face and sarcastically told him, "I am SO SORRY THAT MY DAUGHTER PULL your PANTS DAT IT HURT you SO MUCH FOR YOU TO "CE". then i carry my dear daughter and walk away

A good one. Haha. Btw how that guy reacted? "CE again?"

yeah tika, agree! Pple in lifts really dont't have an ounce of sympathy in them for parents with strollers.

There was this time at AMK hub, this bloody idiot in a silver mpv was waiting for my parking lot. My mum took some time to strap dear daughter into the car seat and the effing idiot started honking at me! I raised my hand in frustration and mouthed to him that we're trying to strap dear daughter into the carseat.

This kind of idiot. Got kids in the car with him somemore! Wait for my lot still dare to honk me and show me finger. Wah, I really hope that he will meet another road bully like him one day who will tekan him real good! But then, this kind of a@@hole only dares to bully an old woman and a mummy with a baby!
Wah! I get what you meant, i was preparing milk for my little one in hubby's car as well, den dis stupid old man was waiting for the car lot, he kept honking at us too. Den when hubby came out of the lot, he showed some finger signs. He very lucky I was carryin my baby, if not i would have got down the car and whack him. A**hole...

uddermummy

Wah! I get what you meant, i was preparing milk for my little one in hubby's car as well, then this stupid old man was waiting for the car lot, he kept honking at us too. then when hubby came out of the lot, he showed some finger signs. He very lucky I was carryin my baby, if not i would have got down the car and whack him. A**hole...

wah, that old man v garang huh? See your hubby and still dare to flick finger!

What's the prob with these pple? Hello! Not that it's their exclusive parking lot with their names engraved on them!

tika

all these a$$holes are just plain a$$holics.

sometimes hubby will chg diaper in the car before we head home. And usually if we see someone waiting for the lot we're in, i'll gesture to them with a clean diaper that we will be taking awhile. Some will drive off. Some will wait and grow impatient, then honk at us, and yes..the infamous middle finger comes out from afew.

Hubby told me next time no need to tell them cos we have the right to take our own time especially if we NEED to do something first before driving off. Just because we're in the car doesn't mean we have to drive off immediately when someone comes.

But my argument with that is, if I was a driver and I'm looking for a lot, I would appreciate it if someone gestures to me if they were to take a long time. Then if I'm in a hurry I won't be wasting time waiting for them to finish whatever they are doing.

Hubby said not everyone is appreciative and considerate. Bah.

uddermummy

yup, i do appreciate pple who gesture to me that they will be taking some time.

But some times, if i see that the driver is not ready, then I will just quietly wait or just drive off to look for another one. If i want to wait for the lot, then it's my choice and i just have to wait lohhh.

Ting

yah, actually, if u r in the parking lot, u dun hv to inform ppl.
u arent obligated to.
it's nice of u to gesture, if they dun appreciate, then dun bother.
u were there first right?
if they not happy, then lock your car, n carry baby up to the nursery n change!! n if they give u face, tell them, since u cant wait for me to change my baby's diapers, then u keep honkin will scare my baby, so i need to bring her UP to change.
LOL!

but for me n my gfs, if we waiting for parking lot, we will just nag n say tt person in our car. LOL!
we will be: wahlao, uncle so slow, faster!! then we laugh among ourselves.
HAHAHAHAH~

wah, that old man very garang huh? See your hubby and still dare to flick finger!

What's the prob with these pple? Hello! Not that it's their exclusive parking lot with their names engraved on them!
Ya lah. But my hubby always Mr Nice Guy when driving 1 lah. Unless the person too much den he will scold lor.

Ya, dun understand these ppl. They think L** Kw*n Y*w their father...

tika

Ya . But my hubby always Mr Nice Guy when driving 1 . Unless the person too much then he will scold .

Ya, dont understand these ppl. They think L** Kw*and why*w their father...

Same like my hubby. Too nice on the road most of the time. Everytime give way, even when we're rushing. Never like to horn at others either. Once a car was blocking the entrance of a carpark. For 5 minutes my hubby just waited ...i got so mad I pressed the horn and gestured angrily for the guy to wait elsewhere. The guy apologised and said he didn't see us. Just imagine if I never horn, we'd be sitting there like idiots.