Hunger Pangs

hueychye79

glad to hear that your test turns out well. so what is the result that you got? care to share?

very happy for you. ya i know how u feel. everything about the baby is our utmost priority.
I haven get the report, just the nurse of the clinic told me my result is normal only..

Will go to collect my report this Saturday...

hueychye79

Congrats! Finally your worries is over :tlaugh:.....Now can start shopping for baby's items liao.... Wow very happy for u!!:Dancing_tongue:
Thanks... But my worry is haven finish lah..

Will only start to shopping when my 20 weeks scanning complete.. :001_302:

sufeit0115

Thanks... But my worry is haven finish lah..

Will only start to shopping when my 20 weeks scanning complete.. :001_302:
Being a mother is not easy....have to worry so many things.....:shyxxx:I also worry one after another (from the sac to heartbeat to down syndrome to baby growth etc etc) since the day i found out i was pregnant.

But i feel motherhood is the most transforming journey of a women life....:tlaugh:.

hueychye79

Being a mother is not easy....have to worry so many things.....:shyxxx:I also worry one after another (from the sac to heartbeat to down syndrome to baby growth etc etc) since the day i found out i was pregnant.

But i feel motherhood is the most transforming journey of a women life....:tlaugh:.
Totally agree loh... The journal will let us feel that to give birth our precious one is not easy. :shyxxx:

Even need to have so much suffer, but when we see our baby is safe and healthy to arrive in this world.

I believe we all will forget the 'xin ku' of the progress..

shiseru

Come to think of it, there are so many stages and challenges throughout pregnancy, creating joy, anxiety and worries sometimes.

First trimester - morning sickness, worry about MC coz still unstable. 12-13 weeks FTS test for Chromosome abnormalities / down syndrome, CVS, etc.

Second trimester - anomaly scan at 18-22 weeks to check baby organs, placenta, amniotic fluid, amniocentesis, etc.

Third trimester - more discomfort, planning for baby arrival, uncertainty about labour, etc.

And so on & so on.. Being pregnant sure is no easy task! But still, you find yourself alwys がんばって (Ganbatte) for the baby! :blaugh:

I seemed to get hungry easily during my first trimester. Not so much in my 2nd trimester.

hueychye79

Come to think of it, there are so many stages and challenges throughout pregnancy, creating joy, anxiety and worries sometimes.

First trimester - morning sickness, worry about MC coz still unstable. 12-13 weeks FTS test for Chromosome abnormalities / down syndrome, CVS, etc.

Second trimester - anomaly scan at 18-22 weeks to check baby organs, placenta, amniotic fluid, amniocentesis, etc.

Third trimester - more discomfort, planning for baby arrival, uncertainty about labour, etc.

And so on & so on.. Being pregnant sure is no easy task! But still, you find yourself alwys がんばって (Ganbatte) for the baby! :blaugh:

I seemed to get hungry easily during my first trimester. Not so much in my 2nd trimester.
Your situation is similiar with me. Before enter to the 2nd trimester I always feel hungry and must take some bread or bao before sleep.

Now is about 23 weeks, even wake up late in the morning also dont't feel hungry. :001_302:

Sometimes told my hubby, I am 'abuse' your son because always take my breakfast about 10am. :tlaugh:

mummypooh

yes its very normal to pass urine often.

i am in my week 14weeks . coming to 15 week soon. In fact, as your pregnancy goes, sometimes even a sneeze will make the urine leak. happened a couple of times on me . sigh.
Hi ladies,

I do have the same prob,waking up in d middle of d nite to pass urine and cant sleep after tat. This makes me quite tired the next morning.

Im now in my 15th wks also, & do experience d same situation; a hard sneeze will have urine leak. Thats y im nw wearing panty liners everyday esle v awkard feeling. Do u think those pelvic-floor exercise can help to overcome this prob?

shiseru

Hi ladies,

I do have the same prob,waking up in d middle of d nite to pass urine and cant sleep after that. This makes me quite tired the next morning.

Im now in my 15th wks also, & do experience d same situation; a hard sneeze will have urine leak. Thats why im now wearing panty liners everyday esle very awkard feeling. Do you think those pelvic-floor exercise can help to overcome this prob?
I couldn't emphasis enough the importance of Pelvic-Floor exercise. Before pregnant, I used to do aerobic exercise for many years. My instructor with 2 kids is very particular about doing Pelvic-Floor exercise. Do this consistently can keep you healthy before, during, and after your pregnancy.

It strengthen your uterus and rectum, helps make vaginal childbirth easier as well as speed healing after delivery, and relieve postpartum incontinence. I will also encourage elderly to do this exercise often, the elderly when aged often finds hard to control their bladder and urine may leak when sneeze/cough. Doing pelvic-floor exercise helps to keep their pelvic muscles strong and healthy for a lifetime.

I love this exercise, I do them everyday. :001_302:

newbie2009

Hi ladies,

I do have the same prob,waking up in d middle of d nite to pass urine and cant sleep after that. This makes me quite tired the next morning.

Im now in my 15th wks also, & do experience d same situation; a hard sneeze will have urine leak. Thats why im now wearing panty liners everyday esle very awkard feeling. Do you think those pelvic-floor exercise can help to overcome this prob?
Yes, try to do the pelvic floor exercise. It will help.

In the past, the urine leak is just a few drips, then as the pregnacy goes, the muscles will get weaker, it might end up have afew streams of urine. hence my advise is to work on the pelvic muscles.

saralee

Dear mummies

I am now 9 weeks into my pregnancy. On my 7th week before I knew I was pregnant, I feel hungry each and everytime (to be exact every 2 hours), and till now I still feel the same. Begining I kept eating cos cant stand the hunger, but now I try to having fruits or sometime snacks whenever I am hungry. I know that we usually we get more hungry when we are pregnant, but somehow I feel mine very exaggerating :p
Have anyone encounter this before?

Cheers!

iwan2noe

Dear mummies

I am now 9 weeks into my pregnancy. On my 7th week before I knew I was pregnant, I feel hungry each and everytime (to be exact every 2 hours), and till now I still feel the same. Begining I kept eating cos cant stand the hunger, but now I try to having fruits or sometime snacks whenever I am hungry. I know that we usually we get more hungry when we are pregnant, but somehow I feel mine very exaggerating :p

Cheers!
Hi saralee,

I feel v hungry when I was detected of my prengnacy at 6 wks, but i didnt eat so frequently..but I do agree that we tends to get hungry v easily. I think it is normal. at least this is a good sign that ur body is responding to changes of u 'making' a bb :)

Do't worry..if this really bothers u, seek ur gynae advice. eat nutritious food, instead os snacks etc...eat food that can make u feel full longer ok..cereal, wholemeal berad etc... avoid high sugar lden food or salty ones as they tends to cause u to feel hungry quite fast. drink more water, warm in stead of cold. It is better than cold water and it warms ur body.. pregnant woman cant have too 'cold' a body.. must remb u have a little one inside u to protect :)

Hope ur hunger pang goes off v soon and take care! :)

hueychye79

Dear mummies

Cheers!
When I haven know I am pregnant just wonder how come I always feel hungry after 2-3 hrs after dinner...

My lunch time is about 12pm-2pm, anytime can go for lunch...

Normally I go lunch with colleague about 1pm, but when I pregnant before 12pm I already told them I am very very very hungry and that time my working hrs start from 10am.

I always take my breakast about 9.45am....

So, I can totally understand your feeling....

Hungry pangs off when I enter to 2nd trimester... :Dancing_wub:

newbie2009

When I have not know I am pregnant just wonder how come I always feel hungry after 2-3 hours after dinner...

Normally I go lunch with colleague about 1pm, but when I pregnant before 12pm I already told them I am very very very hungry and that time my working hours start from 10am.

How are you coping with your pregnacy? when are you due?

hueychye79

How are you coping with your pregnacy? when are you due?
So far so good!

My due date is 25 Oct, so is come down 4 more weeks from now...

Start to feeling tummy very tight recently.

Yesterday night my tummy feel a bit pain, but wake up ok ....

Not sure is it Braxton Hick or not? :err:

How about you?

Ernnnn..... If I didn't remember wrongly, you are going to due soon....

Last edited:

saralee

When I have not know I am pregnant just wonder how come I always feel hungry after 2-3 hours after dinner...

Normally I go lunch with colleague about 1pm, but when I pregnant before 12pm I already told them I am very very very hungry and that time my working hours start from 10am.

Dear hueychye79, thanks so much for your reply.

Thats what I am feeling too but strange thing is my gynea told me its not because of the baby hehehehhe!!! So for now I will just have to control and wait and see :)

Cheers!

hueychye79

Dear hueychye79, thanks so much for your reply.

Thats what I am feeling too but strange thing is my gynea told me its not because of the baby hehehehhe!!! So for now I will just have to control and wait and see :)

Cheers!
You are welcome! :001_302::001_302:

At this moment just eat whenever you feel hungry, prepare some light snack while you are in office....

After lunch, if you pass by any cake shop just buy 1-2 pcs but don't buy too oily one in case your stomach cannot take it...

Just some reminder, I think your discharge will increase recently and you may need to change the others panty liner to prevent the panties very dirty....

I will recommend you to change the POISE LINER...

Just some advise... :shyxxx:

newbie2009

So far so good!

My due date is 25 Oct, so is come down 4 more weeks from now...

Start to feeling tummy very tight recently.

Yesterday night my tummy feel a bit pain, but wake up ok ....

Not sure is it Braxton Hick or not? :err:

How about you?

Ernnnn..... If I didn't remember wrongly, you are going to due soon....
might be braxton hicks. no worries. when your contraction comes, you will know it.

nope I have already delivered. in fact my baby is 15 days old. haha

hueychye79

Thanx. excited about your EDD? how big is your baby now? what is your baby's weight?
Baby weight is about 2.3kg when I am 34 weeks..

Gynae appointment is next week... Need to do the GBS also..

Hope the result is negative....

And hope my baby weight can increase up to 2.5kg.. :001_302:

Scared and excited...:shyxxx: