Hunger Pangs

hueychye79

I know how u feel. esp being the 1st time mum. every1 of us will want our baby to be healthy. I guess it does not matter at all what gender he/she is.
Yes, you are right!

About the gender, I would think that is doesn't matter because most important at the moment is the baby must be healthy.. :001_302:

hueychye79

how big is your tummy now at week 14? How much wt did u gain?
My tummy ah! Currently didn't look like pregnant women is look like fat women... :Dancing_tongue:

See the mirror can tell myself I am pregnant women (when naked), wear clothes is like fat women got a very big belly.. :tlaugh:

Weight ah - Before pregnant 55kg and now is about 58.8kg

Gain alot? :shyxxx:

newbie2009

My tummy ah! Currently didn't look like pregnant women is look like fat women... :Dancing_tongue:

See the mirror can tell myself I am pregnant women (when naked), wear clothes is like fat women got a very big belly.. :tlaugh:

ok la. from your wt....you should not be that fat la. dun think so negatively about yourself. in fact i think u are in the healthy range leh. i guess your wt is growing at a decent rate. good for you.

just take good care of yourself ok. and drink lota water and milk.

hueychye79

ok la. from your wt....you should not be that fat la. dun think so negatively about yourself. in fact i think u are in the healthy range leh. i guess your wt is growing at a decent rate. good for you.

just take good care of yourself ok. and drink lota water and milk.
Thanks for your concern, I cannot take milk product...

My stomach too sensitive, every time sure nausea and vomit after take milk product :embarrassed:

newbie2009

My stomach too sensitive, every time sure nausea and vomit after take milk product :embarrassed:
well if u cannot take milk, u might want to try cheese. i guess calcium is important. i am sure u will not want to end up with weak bones.

apollo

if u cant take milk, y not ask ur gynae prescribe some calcium teblets for u?? =)

hueychye79

well if u cannot take milk, u might want to try cheese. i guess calcium is important. i am sure u will not want to end up with weak bones.
milk product is including cheese leh... :001_302:

I take calcium tablet for bone from Nature's Farm... :tlaugh:

newbie2009

milk product is including cheese leh... :001_302:

I take calcium tablet for bone from Nature's Farm... :tlaugh:
Glad to hear that you are on calcium supplements, however is it sufficient? Noticed that my gums and teeth are getting weak lately. And the worse part is cannot see a dentist. Haiz.

hueychye79

Glad to hear that you are on calcium supplements, however is it sufficient? Noticed that my gums and teeth are getting weak lately. And the worse part is cannot see a dentist. Haiz.
Errrrr... I think should be enough bah.. :Dancing_wub:

Is better than take nothing mah.... :001_302:

Gum bleeding? Better take enough calcium if not will suffer when we get older.. :err:

apollo

Hey, i also got the same pro! i often feel toothache & gum pain. u CAN go to the dentist! just dun take xray and rmb to let the dentist noe tt u're pregnant... I went twice! some ppl asked me not to go.. but i really bth... in e end heng is not decay or wat but dentist say it's quite normal to feel pain at times cos i didnt brush my gums properly in e 1st place.. =P my mum say most pregnant ladies will have pro on teeth & gums but if no decay, aft pregnant will better.. dunno hw true it is lo.. hehe :tlaugh:

newbie2009

Hey, i also got the same pro! i often feel toothache & gum pain. u CAN go to the dentist! just dun take xray and rmb to let the dentist noe tt u're pregnant... I went twice! some ppl asked me not to go.. but i really bth... in e end heng is not decay or wat but dentist say it's quite normal to feel pain at times cos i didnt brush my gums properly in e 1st place.. =P my mum say most pregnant ladies will have pro on teeth & gums but if no decay, aft pregnant will better.. dunno hw true it is lo.. hehe :tlaugh:
I know that preg woman can see the dentist, but previously the dentist was saying that mine is not tooth decay, but could be due to sensitive tooth. Bcoz i am preg so cannot do an x-ray to confirm, his advise is just to take care of my teeth, and brush and floss more often.

apollo

I know that preg woman can see the dentist, but previously the dentist was saying that mine is not tooth decay, but could be due to sensitive tooth. Bcoz i am preg so cannot do an x-ray to confirm, his advise is just to take care of my teeth, and brush and floss more often.
i also have sensitive teeth & gums.. =( i just changed my toothpaste to sensodyne, hope it helps..

apollo

Ok I will try to change my toothpaste. Wonder is it also bcoz my toothbrush is too hard. Haiz. Now that I am preg, need to b more careful.
ya toothbrush too hard will cause pro on gums! always use soft toothbrush.. i using oral b soft toothbrush for yrs den recently change to colgate's but aft 2 mths lik tt, my gums starting to become painful den i change bk to oral b..

tinklish

Hi! im in my 12th week now.. and i lost 1 kg.. :( i wonder whether its ok or not. But my gynae did say in the trimester, some ppl do lose weight. Any idea?

apollo

Hi! im in my 12th week now.. and i lost 1 kg.. :( i wonder whether its ok or not. But my gynae did say in the trimester, some ppl do lose weight. Any idea?
dun wry.. i lost a total of 7.2 kilo during 1st 4 mths due to serious MS! now gian 9kilos.. hmm actu cut off the 7.2 actu is gain 2kilo.. hehe.. as long as u didnt suffer from any dehydration then is okay and of cos ur baby got gain nutrients from ur body like what mine did, so dun wry =D

hueychye79

Errrnn... I will assume that you have very serious MS that make you loss weight.

Don't worry, 1st trimester baby will get the nutrision from your body but not your intake.

Agree with Regina, as long as you don't have dehydration should be ok liao.. :001_302:

Jia you :Dancing_wub:

tinklish

wah Regina, i think you might be one whom experience the worst MS ever! u lost quite alot of weight! im glad that u manage to put on again.