I did it!

catherlyn

My ger is 6 mth old today n I had breastfed for 6 mths! Yes I made it giving that I had a bad start with all the bleeding n sore etc. So hapy that I endure through n now looking forwards to 1 yr! Go go go!

adelynn

Congrats! It is indeed a feat for mummies, and an accomplishment. Now lets all work towards 1 year :D

angelwendy

Jia You... I envy u.... i give up when my boy is 2 weeks old.. i feel bad till now...:embarrassed: Hang on ya...

kams

B-F, B-F all the way!
F-M, F-M stay away!
B-F, B-F all the way!
F-M, F-M stay away!
Yeah B-F!!!
:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

Verona's

Nice one , my supply is dropping & dropping , don't know how long can i last but hopefully alap hehe , All the best mummies ! ;) Jiayou !

Gong xi gong xi!!! So proud of you, continue to jia you ya!!! I'm aiming for 6mths then to 1 yr of bf...*praying hard* :wong29:

hi mummies!! let's jia you together. i've reached my goal too breastfeeding my son exclusively for 6 months.. and i have no target now, will continue as long as i can supply him :) breast milk is indeed the best.. my son been travelling with me to indonesia twice and recently to australia and thank God he never fell sick.. he's never been sick, not even once and he go out with me all the time.