i feel lost......

depressed

Alpha Male
Hi bingxu,

Do what you feel its right for you. Think for yourself and your children. You're feeling lost now because you still enstrangle between the feelings in this marriage and what you think its right to do.

LoVeS

sigh now i feel so zzz mu fil is in hospital den mil was like asking me isit possible to bring the kids down to see him, and that jerk ask me he said isit possible to divorce without divorce for adultery.

He said he dont wish i submit the girls photo to the courts cause he said shes still young dont make things so big.

My son had a bad case of asthma this mth when i ask him to come down see his son he said cannot cause the woman dont allow, since she wants to do things like this why cant i treat her the same right.

and now he also told me if you want to change the kids surname can wait till after my dad pass away if not later he got no zhi sun to song zhong, why should i treat his parents so well, during the years i as their eldext dil i give so much they did not even think of me,

i am so lost ........
All i can say is as long as u haf the custody of the children then by all means legally u haf the right to change their surname EVEN w/o ur ex dh's consent. Why should u keep tinking for him when he is the one who let u n the kids down? :nah:

bingxu3

its been awhile since i was here, hmm divorce proceeding are in progress now, and since he himself say he dont want the kids so there will be no custody battle, am wondering should i just get maintenance for the kids or should i at least ask for some alimony, lawyer told me if u put $0 now next time u cant ask for a single cent for yourself , at least put a dollar then if need be in the future u can increase it, in court.

my eldest has been getting me worried with all his talk, he will sometimes out of no where say things like, i keep in my heart daddie dont want me anymore, i keep i n my heart daddie hates me cause i am naughty i really feel lost cause i only can repeat this sentence to him, baby it is not your fault okay dont blame yourself.

thinking of sending him for counseling should i............:eek:10:

its been awhile since i was here, hmm divorce proceeding are in progress now, and since he himself say he dont want the kids so there will be no custody battle, am wondering should i just get maintenance for the kids or should i at least ask for some alimony, lawyer told me if u put $0 now next time u cant ask for a single cent for yourself , at least put a dollar then if need be in the future u can increase it, in court.

my eldest has been getting me worried with all his talk, he will sometimes out of no where say things like, i keep in my heart daddie dont want me anymore, i keep i n my heart daddie hates me cause i am naughty i really feel lost cause i only can repeat this sentence to him, baby it is not your fault okay dont blame yourself.

thinking of sending him for counseling should i............:eek:10:
hi Bingxue!

i think kids suffer the most during divorce. i think is good that u send him for counsellings. it seems no useless for u to keep telling him 'dun blame urself, nt ur fault'. Pro counselor knw hw to handle such kids...hw old is he?

BTW, pls get maintenance fee for urself frm him, dun let him off so easily.

Last edited:

bingxu3

hi Bingxue!

i think kids suffer the most during divorce. i think is good that u send him for counsellings. it seems no useless for u to keep telling him 'dun blame urself, nt ur fault'. Pro counselor knw hw to handle such kids...hw old is he?

BTW, pls get maintenance fee for urself frm him, dun let him off so easily.
heng my youngest is ok with him not being around, my oldest is 7 haiz since young he was de apple of his daddie's eye so i can tell how bad he is taking it

it got even worst last week cos it was his bdae den he wan asking for daddie><

oh...7yrs old, very young, I think u can seek lavendar's advise, contact your family service centre for counselling and support services. You can check your FSC using your postal code via the MCYS website.

AWARE runs a helpline- 1800 774 5935 and they have a legal clinic by female lawyers.

Best wishes....take care

bingxu3

sigh my gal childcare is giving mee problems again, cdc took a while to reply them regarding the fund application and now they asking me to pay them at least 500 1st if not remove her from the school, where the hell am i going to find the money,seriously if she is remove from the school i really dont know what else to do

-SRI-

Maybe u can tell CDC wat had happened... like due to their late respond u hv to pay the centre 500...

tiziana

Re: 推广网站发源

hi bingxue. sorry to hear about what you are going through. For me, if my hb ever cheats or have a minstress outside. That's it for him. I will not accept his apologies. & for your case, he don't even care for his own children & your inlaws are so bias. Just do what you feel is right. we will support you :)

maMaSan

Hi bingxue,
My heart goes out to you. The clothes will also all be out of the closet if my hb ever does that to me. Where are you staying? I can help with your kids for awhile if you need a breather. Let me know, ya?

Ting

hi bingxue, sorry to hear abt your situation.
i think, just do what u feel is right.
be it emotionally, n morally.
dont do things that you might regret.
i feel that, if your fil is really critically ill, just fulfil his last wish.
by doing tt, u r showing ppl u hv a big heart, u r magnanimous.
your husband hv failed u n your kids, yes, but dun let the hatred run thru u.
accept n see things with an open mind, n an open heart.
then, u will be happier. n it would be better for your kids.
just my 2 cents worth.
:D

take care, stay strong.

bingxu3

like what i have sort of predicted, the gal has left my ex hus and is now with the 2nd brother, my ex hus ask me can he come back to the family, of cause my answer was a frim no then he siad think of the children especially the eldest hes a boy he need a guy to guide him and you cannot do it.

i told him the kids and me have without you for the past close to a year and we do not need you back you chose your path not me so live with your choice. after that he left and tried smsing me calling my family.

i am going to stay firm in this decision cause when someone stray once he can stray again.

__xue__

is best not trust or believe this thread starter as shes not the real mcoy she took some info from my blog and post here.

I do not know who you are and what u are trying to do but if u are really peishi or that crazy fang ting that has been barking nonstop and trying to dig info or whatever then don let me catch u

Last edited:

-SRI-

is best not trust or believe this thread starter as shes not the real mcoy she took some info from my blog and post here.

I do not know who you are and what u are trying to do but if u are really peishi or that crazy fang ting that has been barking nonstop and trying to dig info or whatever then don let me catch u

huh?? :elvis:

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bingxue,

How is it going after a year plus with this divorce? Is everything getting better for you?