I need advice...what should i do

hakisumi

Wah lao!!! Hate these kind of "dick-itchy" men!!
Really damn sicko n psycho..
U better tell ur younger sis to wear more clothings,dun give the man a single chance.. And NEVER alone w him!!!!
I agree with all mummies..u should tell ur sis,if she wanna make a big fuss n quarrel n dun believe u ..is no choice cos he indeed ve a super gd acting skill tat every1 thinks HD is MR nice guy.. Shit him!!
Good luck!! Dun b soft hearted..if things happen ,really will regret ...

stonston

Before yu tell anyone else, pls go to simlim, buy a camera pen. Give to your sis to film down what he's doing. get evidence to supprt ur statement before saying anything!

meiteoh

Personally, while I feel that your sister should be informed about her husband's behaviour, part of me also suspects that she may be on the defensive and deny what you say. Many MANY women will stand up for their hubbies even though they know for a fact that their spouses are in the wrong. It's just to protect their dream of a marriage.

So I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket (read: relying on your sister to do something).

Like stonston suggested, get some evidence FIRST before you confront your sister. That way, she has no way of denying it and more importantly, your prick of a bro-in-law cannot cover his tracks.

Having said that, please don't listen to those 38 aunties who will tell you to mind your own business. When it comes to matters like this, it's everyone's duty and responsibility to be involved and pro-active.

NIisme

seriously, better to tell your sis and make a police report.
this is crazy.
this guy is a prev.
god d*mn. give a a tight slap.
if can, tell your whole family. really feel like kicking his dick off.

fidzZzy

thanks alot fidzzzy and angelwendy,

appreciate the advise, i thought of doing that too..or would it be more appropriate that someone older gets involve like my mum..or uncle or aunty...
>>angelwendy
after reading your reply to me..i cried..yes i do..
yes im hurt, im very sad..i try to bear this feeling for the pass few years, i do not know whom should i talk to...by him doing this, he just treated me like those geylang prostitude..i have my pride..y must he do that to me..
no worries ya. u must protect urself. n by reporting on him, i believe u r helping him and also protecting ur sis in a way. in d 1st place, if he had rly regarded u as his sis in law and as his family, he wldnt have done that to u. but in general, even a normal person wldnt do that to anyone else!!

if it had happened to me, frankly this person wld have ended up bein a eunuch oreadi.. i really despise these kind of sick ppl...

pls do sth abt it dianna...