If I loaded .....

A very environmentally friendly house, ie a GREEN house with all recyclable materials :) it's important to converse these resources for our future generations =)

stonston

emm... recyclable materials costly?
it the process to use them as construction materials tt's very costly. and it's the 'systems' in the house to make it eco frenly in long run tt makes it expensive!

i saw on Discovery Channel about green homes in US. Use solar panels for electricity/heating the house, paint is eco frenly, furniture all recycled wood, even the flooring is all recycled materials. they hv their own water filter system to use rainwater for flushing toilets and so much more!

one of the houses the size is ard a small bungalow in SG, and it costs US$2 million to BUILD. have not mentioned the cost of buying the property and furniture yet!

If i'm loaded i wanna get a bungalow tt's the size of 5 EA flats (internal area) with a large garden of equivalent size to the house. then ask cancanmum to reno for me! hahahah!

must hv a small playhouse for my dog and a treehouse for my son!

Angelmum

it the process to use them as construction materials that's very costly. and it's the 'systems' in the house to make it eco frenly in long run that makes it expensive!

i saw on Discovery Channel about green homes in US. Use solar panels for electricity/heating the house, paint is eco frenly, ......

..... then ask cancanmum to reno for me! hahahah!

.......treehouse for my son!
I saw green homes on TV with solar panels, some buildings in Sg using.
Cancanmum does reno :eek:... too bad I decided not to sell my house .... me like a treehouse (missed those tree climbing days, last time can climb coconut n rambutan trees) too if I loaded to own a pte prop! ... + an underground secret hideout.:001_302:

stonston

I saw green homes on TV with solar panels, some buildings in Sg using.
for those building i noe, they onli harnest the energy to drive their aircon systems in the day. their solar panel dun hv a 'storage' function de.

the panels r very expensive lei! cos my hb wanna invent something, so go check out prices, tink only companies applying for some environment award will invest in such things :p

Angelmum

the panels are very expensive lei! cos my husband wanna invent something, so go check out prices, tink only companies applying for some environment award will invest in such things :p

think price will be reasonable if there's a demand .... more ppl really into recycle n solar energy, not just talk talk for fun ... lately got this Save Gaia on TV....

stonston

it's cheap if u buy it in msia/china, but in sg, they mark up the prices alot :(
my hb bringing in some solar panels from china for his 'invention'. haha

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Stons,

What is his invention? Are we able to use it to power our daily appliances?

Let me be the first customer lah ... :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

If i'm loaded i wanna get a bungalow that's the size of 5 EA flats (internal area) with a large garden of equivalent size to the house. then ask cancanmum to reno for me! hahahah!

must have a small playhouse for my dog and a treehouse for my son!
wahahaha~~~sure

pray u strike lottery or toto top prize ~~~~Huat arhh!!!