Infection After C-Sec

AugBoyz

I had my c-sect in TMC too n they gave me the tummy binder. But i wear for like 2-3 weeks den i take off, coz too hot to wear it! I gave birth in Aug, the hot hot month!!!

BTW, may I ask how do u know the wound has got infection? Coz the wound did not close properly? Have pus etc?

kinberuri

I had my c-sect in TMC too n they gave me the tummy binder. But i wear for like 2-3 weeks den i take off, coz too hot to wear it! I gave birth in Aug, the hot hot month!!!

BTW, may I ask how do u know the wound has got infection? Coz the wound did not close properly? Have pus etc?
yeap! everything seems so well but suddenly the pus burst and its so damn scary!

elaineyeo

Hi i also give birth by c-sect.. But i keep eating 1 oranges daily will help to heal the wound faster... Now ald 4mths my wound is much better ald...

ArDz

hi hi there ..

I also went tru a c-sect & had quite a bad infection.
Had an infection only 7days after delivery @ Kandang Kerbau Hospital.

At 1st I din not know I had an infection, I only realised when I sense a bad smell & yellowish discharges keep flowing out from the wound.
And also there's fever on off and also @ a high temperature.

I went to 24hrs Woman's clinic, and its confirmed infection and I had to be admitted @ Kandang Kerbau Hospital again for 4 days.
I was put on antibiotic drip for that 4days with some other oral medications like iron & vitamins.

Actually tummy binder is not advisable when a person had an infection as per what the wound nurse said when she attended to me.
If U really wanna use, use it when U wanna walk, after that take it off to air the wound.
So I stop using tummy binder when I had an infection till now.
Its been 2mths I had an infection, must do dressing and always keep the wound dry.

Yes, it really needs patience.
Sometimes I feel down come to tink of the wound still not healing.
But I always tell myself to be strong, now its getting better as left partial of the wound to be close.

Those who are still having an infection, you are not alone & be positive ya!

:Dancing_wub:

wanderful

Alpha Male
not easy for pregnant mother. my wife just did a c-sect and she is quite upset about it....only 2 days since she gave birth to a girl.