Infidelity

Ting

Ting, jobs dont come as easily that you think. But however, if it's affecting your are/s so much, then it could be a solution to switch. Then the loss could be lesser income (there's an impact) and it could involved more thinking.

But like I said again, if meeting up a friend that you never seen before...what is the impact if you dont meet up ?? No impact, so is there any thinking to do? :tlaugh:

So the choice is much simpler to make......based on the scenarios you have given.
well, alrights, i give it to u then. :)

Aries2Boy

Alpha Male
Ting, some things can be avoided and some not.
If it's meeting a client, then you dont really have a choice coz it's work. Even if it's meeting a poly friend or uni friend or colleague, as long as it's not regular, I believe that it can still be worked out. But even if you dont go, is there a huge impact to your life?

However, meeting an online friend just for a meetup or coffee....do you have a choice? Yes you do....cos in the first place you dont know the person, what do you have to lose? But of cos if you decided to go....and end up quarrelling, which has the bigger impact? You decide.
very well explain. ryan :red:

maybe it the excitement they get for such meet up...

Aries2Boy

Alpha Male
like you said, there is a choice.
so if your job requires you to do this often, will you switch jobs for your wife?
i wont switch job if it required me to work late to meet client. it is part and parcel of your job requirement as long you must keep yr wife aware of this requirement. and i believe yr wife will accept that.

unless you are require to be transfer to a foreign country for 2 - 3 years, maybe i will switch job.

If you are talking about love at first sight, then it can't be helped. But then again that could be crush.
Otherwise, I would think that true feelings take more than just one meetup to develop. The feel-good feeling will come first....then comes the real thing with each subsequent meetups or thru consistent communications. =)

Ryanchew,
Bravo:red:

yep, just like giving birth... how many fathers would drop tears on the spot and sayang the brave mummies ever more... harrr.... a beautiful turning point of marriage life :tlaugh:
My laugong fainted the "moment" the baby comes out.
Especially when he saw "lots" of blood:elvis:

Ting

If you are talking about love at first sight, then it can't be helped. But then again that could be crush.
Otherwise, I would think that true feelings take more than just one meetup to develop. The feel-good feeling will come first....then comes the real thing with each subsequent meetups or thru consistent communications. =)
like i mention. it happens subconsciously.

Ting

i wont switch job if it required me to work late to meet client. it is part and parcel of your job requirement as long you must keep your wife aware of this requirement. and i believe your wife will accept that.

unless you are require to be transfer to a foreign country for 2 - 3 years, maybe i will switch job.
i see.
then im sure u will respect your wife's decision too if she works in this line. :)

MasterBee

Alpha Male
MasterBee,

What happened if the other way round? Not the wife but the husband? What happened if the husband always goes for drinks with his groups of friends and then being introduce to new friend whom is a lady or maybe match-made knowing that he is married? What would it be in that kind of situation? Does the husband goes ahead with making the new friend or does he stop himself knowing that if he does not made friend with the lady, he will be called a gay or chicken by his groups of friends???
Bitch On Soles,

there are many what happen if..... hahaha..

if in a group of friend and was introduce to a new friend happen to be a lady, being a social human, i just play along so as not to be spoil sport and kill the night outing. but with limit.

then again Bitch On Sole,

what happen if the wife who frequent on internet chatting and she get warning from her husband not to do so especially chatting with guy in there. Does the wife still goes ahead with internet chatting with guys or does she stop herself totally?
or does she switch to sms with these guys instead so to continue chatting with them and also to avoid being detected by the husband?

Last edited:

ryanchew

very well explain. ryan :red:

maybe it the excitement they get for such meet up...
So it actually boils down to the reason for insisting on such meetups. If both parties are okay with it, then of course there is no problem meeting up. But def it will open up the possibility of infidelity....

Yeah Aries2Boy bro, meeting up new pple definite has its level of excitement. Who knows the other party might be a babe or hunk....:red:

ryanchew

My laugong fainted the "moment" the baby comes out.
Especially when he saw "lots" of blood:elvis:
Haha....I didn't faint...but it looked quite gross actually....
So the next time when I ML, it does comes back to "haunt" you...haha
But I still proceed with it lah....:we2Randy-git:

Jss

Haha....I didn't faint...but it looked quite gross actually....
So the next time when I ML, it does comes back to "haunt" you...haha
But I still proceed with it ....:we2Randy-git:
just like the whole thread is all about...

know it no good to go (meetup)... in this case, gross (bloody)...
yet you still insisted to go(meetup)...in this case, proceed with ML...:tlaugh:

ryanchew

Bitch On Soles,

then again Bitch On Sole,

what happen if the wife who frequent on internet chatting and she get warning from her husband not to do so especially chatting with guy in there. Does the wife still goes ahead with internet chatting with guys or does she stop herself totally?
or does she switch to sms with these guys instead so to continue chatting with them and also to avoid being detected by the husband?
MasterBee....if its harmless chatting with various pple online then I will feel that it's still okay. However, if it becomes chatting with a particular person or even going to the extend of switching to sms ....then it's time to take note...:elvis:

ryanchew

just like the whole thread is all about...

know it no good to go (meetup)... in this case, gross (bloody)...
yet you still insisted to go(meetup)...in this case, proceed with ML...:tlaugh:
Haha.....interesting....

But then again....looking at the gross portion is not a given choice...else you will get nagged at all your life for not going in. Plus there is a reward awaiting. So in order to escape punishment and get the reward have to go into the delivery room.

But meetup...erm.....well...there might be a reward....but definitely a punishment awaiting...so it still ended up with zero benefit.

Jss

MasterBee....if its harmless chatting with various pple online then I will feel that it's still okay. However, if it becomes chatting with a particular person or even going to the extend of switching to sms ....then it's time to take note...:elvis:
if its a harmless chatting with various people... i presume "various people" = a mixed of sexes of all ages and races. and the hubby is well aware with it.. den i think it ok so long she dont go overboard into some "sticky topic"

as MasterBee pointed out = wat if the hubby already warned her not to chat with guys on the net? yet she go to that extend.... i believe going to such extend mean hubby is still in the dark.....

Last edited: