Infidelity

Ting

Haha....I didn't faint...but it looked quite gross actually....
So the next time when I ML, it does comes back to "haunt" you...haha
But I still proceed with it ....:we2Randy-git:
yah lorr, so gross right?
u n your child came out from there too. :)

Aries2Boy

Alpha Male
It's not there that's gross...it's the whole bloody scene that's gross...haha.

I always love it there....haha
lucky mine 2 kids didnt come out from there...
so manage to escape from the gross vision..

agree with ryan... i love it there too..... :red::red::red:

lucky mine 2 kids didnt come out from there...
so manage to escape from the gross vision..

agree with ryan... i love it there too..... :red::red::red:
Then your kids come from where :err::err:

Hmmmm....beside "there" and c-section where else???

Unless you give birth to them :eek:

Jss

Bitch On Soles,

there are many what happen if..... hahaha..

if in a group of friend and was introduce to a new friend happen to be a lady, being a social human, i just play along so as not to be spoil sport and kill the night outing. but with limit.

then again Bitch On Sole,

what happen if the wife who frequent on internet chatting and she get warning from her husband not to do so especially chatting with guy in there. Does the wife still goes ahead with internet chatting with guys or does she stop herself totally?
or does she switch to sms with these guys instead so to continue chatting with them and also to avoid being detected by the husband?
then this will be a big problem to handle.
cos from what i see thru her secretive action... there must be some Infidelity going around...

LoVeS

LOL break record alrdy for been the LONGEST pg thread in this sub section of the forum :red::red:

then this will be a big problem to handle.
cos from what i see thru her secretive action... there must be some Infidelity going around...

Life is always about what is going to happen next.
Sometimes playing along have it bad and good points. Not everyone can get away with "playing along situation".

Waaah this topic super HOT!

in my views, it is not ok if my hubby go online and know gals cos we are already married and should stay commited to one another. If he somemore gives out his HP or start tto meet up with them on a frequent basis then i feel that he is definately commiting adultery.

My ex is like that too.. he get to know a lot of pple online and hide it from me. then he also give out his HP and meet up with them. He even contacted one lady and call her everyday for more than half a year!! When i qn him, he said he dont know who is this person. then later he admitted that they are only friends and it is the girl who like him but he dont like her!!! what BULLSHIT! if he dont like her then why everyday talk to her rite???

So i left him loh. Game over. Just that now i feel very sad and complicated cos got bebe to think about.

Worry that my little bebe feel upset and envy other family cos he has no daddy...

In this era, there are really a lot of unfaithful men & women around... really very hard to find someone faithful (emotionally & physically) to just one partner only... maybe one day it will be a social norm to have multiple partners... many pple are so open and casual now in terms of what a relationship is... :001_302:

Jss

Waaah this topic super HOT!

in my views, it is not ok if my hubby go online and know gals cos we are already married and should stay commited to one another. If he somemore gives out his HP or start tto meet up with them on a frequent basis then i feel that he is definately commiting adultery.

My ex is like that too.. he get to know a lot of pple online and hide it from me. then he also give out his HP and meet up with them. He even contacted one lady and call her everyday for more than half a year!! When i qn him, he said he dont know who is this person. then later he admitted that they are only friends and it is the girl who like him but he dont like her!!! what BULLSHIT! if he dont like her then why everyday talk to her rite???

So i left him loh. Game over. Just that now i feel very sad and complicated cos got bebe to think about.

Worry that my little bebe feel upset and envy other family cos he has no daddy...

In this era, there are really a lot of unfaithful men & women around... really very hard to find someone faithful (emotionally & physically) to just one partner only... maybe one day it will be a social norm to have multiple partners... many pple are so open and casual now in terms of what a relationship is... :001_302:
there are many people out there going online for such thrill...
once got caught... their most common excuses....
"only friend mah... nothing more than a common friend"
if not caught, chat online, sms and phone call almost everyday n nite.

MasterBee

Alpha Male
Sometimes playing along have it bad and good points. Not everyone can get away with "playing along situation".
playing along is one thing...

worse is playing along to gather information den use it to hurt the other party.

Jss

when u say "playing along", i presume he/she is out to having fun.

unless he/she have intention in mind to going into infidelity...