Infidelity

Aries2Boy

Alpha Male
just very curious, your wife/gf does/did that to you isit?
if not, why you keep harping in this chat up with guys on internet crap? not just here, but in other threads as well.
nowadays, ppl seldom go to chatroom to know ppl already laa~
hello, new era, such thing call FACEBOOK.
n ppl nowadays go clubs n such to know ppl.
chatrooms are like what? 10 years ago thingy?

seriously, if your gf cheat on you, just DUMP her. issue SOLVED.
:)
there are many ways people want to cheat on their partner...
isnt facebook still internet crappy thingy that u get to find guy and gal in there and den get hook up? isnt it the same as chatroom be it 10 year ago or the future 10 year...

if i ever found by gf cheat on me... dumping her come naturally....

shiseru

I know some of my gal friends who loves to make new friends. It's their character and they're very outgoing. I think it's nothing wrong with that.

I feel that when two people are together there must be a common understanding of principles and character and habits. If the guy is the insecure type and dont't really have a social life, and feels therefore that his gf should also be always staying with him then if he so chooses to have one who happens to be outgoing, then there will be a clash and conflict and a possibility of misunderstanding of infidelity.

That's why I feel if two people cannot come into consensus about their social life, then it's better that they not remain together.
I concur. I am one woman who likes to make new friends, my hubby on the other side is very anti-social.

Ting

there are many ways people want to cheat on their partner...
isnt facebook still internet crappy thingy that you get to find guy and gal in there and then get hook up? isnt it the same as chatroom be it 10 year ago or the future 10 year...

if i ever found by gf cheat on me... dumping her come naturally....
my qn to u is actually, why u so sensitive on this GIRLS CHATTING UP WITH GUYS ON INTERNET.
just wondering is it bcos u actually been thru this tts y so negative.
i've known mummies n daddies on this forum n thru FB, so i cant get to know daddies? in case we meet up n it is infidelity to his wife n to my bf?
n i know some guys online too, base on same interest n topics we share.
ive an online fren tt i know of, n yes we do meet up for dinner n such, n my bf hv no issues cos he basically trusts me.
to know ppl online, its not a crime, its a social network. tts how u widen your social cycle.
so after knowing them, they become your fren, then whats wrong with meeting up with frens?
so r u implying tt after u hv a bf/hubby, u cant make frens of the opposite gender?
so ridiculous.

diymummy

I concur. I am one woman who likes to make new friends, my hubby on the other side is very anti-social.
Yeah, so if your hubby is aware of your character and is fine with it, it's cool. Otherwise, very easy to have misunderstanding.

I'm those type not very outgoing... I'd prefer my hubby to be with me. But hubby is outgoing.. So I give and take. :) It's all about mutual understanding when it comes to grey areas.

Ting

im the same as u.
i wont say i like to make new frens, but im frenly (by nature) n sociable.
my bf is also sociable n hv many frens (in factm every time we go out, we r bound to meet ppl he knows).
both of us accept this character of ours n build up this trust tgt.
my mum is a super sociable person, even taking the train, the person beside her can become her fren n they can exchange numbers. my dad on the other hand, is not.

masayuki

im the same as you.
i wont say i like to make new friends, but im frenly (by nature) n sociable.
my bf is also sociable n have many friends (in factm every time we go out, we are bound to meet ppl he knows).
both of us accept this character of ours n build up this trust together.
my mum is a super sociable person, even taking the train, the person beside her can become her friend n they can exchange numbers. my dad on the other hand, is not.
Your mum is so cool! :wong29:
But seriously, you can really see how mature guys really are by this very simple example alone....

These guys only think of hooking up and sex, so it's very natural that they will think of such things when their gf meets new people....

Not the type of guy worth having a relationship with or marrying! Ladies beware!

Jss

my qn to you is actually, why you so sensitive on this GIRLS CHATTING UP WITH GUYS ON INTERNET.
just wondering is it bcos you actually been thru this tts why so negative.
i've known mummies n daddies on this forum n thru facebook, so i cant get to know daddies? in case we meet up n it is infidelity to his wife n to my bf?
n i know some guys online too, base on same interest n topics we share.
ive an online friend that i know of, n yes we do meet up for dinner n such, n my bf have no issues cos he basically trusts me.
to know ppl online, its not a crime, its a social network. tts how you widen your social cycle.
so after knowing them, they become your friend, then whats wrong with meeting up with friends?
so are you implying that after you have a bf/hubby, you cant make friends of the opposite gender?
so ridiculous.
it great you have all the trust from your bf.

I believe you gain your bf trust by being honest and clear to him to your where about, who you meet or what you do initially. that is what we call trust. so as time grow, he dont even want to know what you do outside. cos the trust he has for you is there.

but there are many couples have this trust with each other. but these couples after gaining this trust, abuse it. causing suspicious mind in the making.

i am not saying that once we are married or seriouly attached, we are not able to make new friend of the opposite gender. i am a married woman too and i need to expand my cirle of contact. but i do make it a point not to be too social around the guy friend to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding. likewise if my hubby get too close to our group of friend (gals), i do feel uneasy too. and will nag him all the way home in the cab..hahaha..

bottom line is we must know where we stand, what we do and our border is. it take a long time and hardship to build up this trust. and we must cherish both company presence....so dont abuse it on some foolish issue.

Ting

Your mum is so cool! :wong29:
But seriously, you can really see how mature guys really are by this very simple example alone....

These guys only think of hooking up and sex, so it's very natural that they will think of such things when their gf meets new people....

Not the type of guy worth having a relationship with or marrying! Ladies beware!
yes totally agree. these guys r so shallow.
they cant just think tt there can be pure frenship.

Ting

it great you have all the trust from your bf.

I believe you gain your bf trust by being honest and clear to him to your where about, who you meet or what you do initially. that is what we call trust. so as time grow, he dont even want to know what you do outside. cos the trust he has for you is there.

but there are many couples have this trust with each other. but these couples after gaining this trust, abuse it. causing suspicious mind in the making.

i am not saying that once we are married or seriouly attached, we are not able to make new friend of the opposite gender. i am a married woman too and i need to expand my cirle of contact. but i do make it a point not to be too social around the guy friend to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding. likewise if my hubby get too close to our group of friend (gals), i do feel uneasy too. and will nag him all the way home in the cab..hahaha..

bottom line is we must know where we stand, what we do and our border is. it take a long time and hardship to build up this trust. and we must cherish both company presence....so dont abuse it on some foolish issue.

yes agreed, as long as we r honest abt it, n know our limits, making frens, be it online or thru mutual frens, its fine.

Jss

yes agreed, as long as we are honest about it, n know our limits, making friends, be it online or thru mutual friends, its fine.
that the way to be"honesty is the best policy" old school phase....heheee

if we come out clean with our hubby/bf that "i am meeting this guy i know from so and so for lunch on next wed". i am sure our hubby/bf will let us go. if he doesnt agree with the meet up. den cancel lor...

if u still meet him up even yr hubby say no.. then u are walking on very thin ice. But these are certain percentage of people out there do thing dishonestly to their trusted partner... tat where this word "infidelity", "stray" get into the dictionary...hahaa

Ting

that the way to be"honesty is the best policy" old school phase....heheee

if we come out clean with our hubby/bf that "i am meeting this guy i know from so and so for lunch on next wed". i am sure our hubby/bf will let us go. if he doesnt agree with the meet up. then cancel ...

if you still meet him up even your hubby say no.. then you are walking on very thin ice. But these are certain percentage of people out there do thing dishonestly to their trusted partner... that where this word "infidelity", "stray" get into the dictionary...hahaa
actually, for me, if he canot give me a valid reason WHY he doesnt want me to go, i will still go ahead to meet my fren.

Mummy :)

Before “anyone” or “somebody” gets too seriously involved in this thread, I reckon to slow down a bit on sharing your point of view. Please DO remember to read the fine prints of the thread before sharing. As to my finding, there are “online-wars” going on. My suggestion to those with the “weak-heart” or “in-the-following situation”, if you are dying to share out points of views DO be prepare to be “virtual-attack” by other sharing / replying members.

Before any “Moderators” comes / step in to shut down the thread please “relax” on the points of views.

Be it woman or man, every one of us have the rights to give suggestion:tlaugh:

Jss

actually, for me, if he canot give me a valid reason WHY he doesnt want me to go, i will still go ahead to meet my friend.
ting, u power ! die die must go.... hehe...

for me, i just tell him the reason why i should go to meet this guy up. let him judge whether i should go or not. if not, just forget it. he have his reason for not allowing me. i wont fight with my hubby over a new found guy friend.

it just not worth it when marriage or relationship is at risk....

Jss

Before “anyone” or “somebody” gets too seriously involved in this thread, I reckon to slow down a bit on sharing your point of view. Please DO remember to read the fine prints of the thread before sharing. As to my finding, there are “online-wars” going on. My suggestion to those with the “weak-heart” or “in-the-following situation”, if you are dying to share out points of views DO be prepare to be “virtual-attack” by other sharing / replying members.

Before any “Moderators” comes / step in to shut down the thread please “relax” on the points of views.

Hey Mummy : )

You started this thread but no contribution from u.

all from you is " Thumb up for yr contribution" "please read the fine print"
and now this... aiyo...

Mummy :)

Hey Mummy : )

You started this thread but no contribution from you.

all from you is " Thumb up for your contribution" "please read the fine print"
and now this... aiyo...

Jss, my fellow mummy :001_302:
I ONLY started the thread but I didnt say I "would" give any feedbacks:tlaugh:
My CONTRIBUTION are ALWAYS at other "departments".
EVERYTIME 'here' also VERY sainz:tlaugh:

Must CONTRIBUTION at other departments also :001_302:

Ting

ting, you power ! die die must go.... hehe...

for me, i just tell him the reason why i should go to meet this guy up. let him judge whether i should go or not. if not, just forget it. he have his reason for not allowing me. i wont fight with my hubby over a new found guy friend.

it just not worth it when marriage or relationship is at risk....
haha.
for me, normally i will reject the guys who ask me out, only a few guys im comfy with cos they r my really long time gd frens.
if its not close frens, but i hv a valid reason to meet them up, i will go ahead.
as for my bf, if he wants he can come along, im ok with it. :)

Ting

i think u concentrate too much on this issue, since the other threads.
after all, since u nvr share any opinions on this thread, u dun hv to worry anything right?
plus, just becos the members do hv any disagreements, doesnt mean there r online wars gg on.
cos to the ppl involved(those giving comments), no it isnt a war. its just exchanging of comments.
u dun need to constantly remind us to "relax" n to slow down, as this is an on going thread, we know what to do.

also, choose your words carefully, virtual attack is not appropriate to use as it may cause misunderstandings btw the members here.

appreciate your kind gesture of worrying us getting in a heated debate, but we know what to do. thanks. :)

CanCanMum

:err:

Is it alright or is it wrong……
What is the after-effect….????
Does it involve the following?

Adultery,
Affair,
Emotional affair,
Cheating,
Friendship,
Platonic love

:nah:

*****This is just a thread. Please dont fight among each other.*****
infidelity either with action or without action is definitely not desirable....

in case of emotional affair, meaning the spouse have emotionally strayed from marriage....but no actions yet. Its still not right

adultery, cheating, affair are all most undesirable events.....

but when something happens, i believe it always happens for a reason....becoz something somewhere must be terribly wrong to have cause the partner to stray.....

i guess a chain of events might have lead to infidelity....seriously i dunno...relationships are VERY fragile nowadays.....but i do hope uncle nic stays true to me all his life?! But at this point of time, its still 50-50 only :001_302:

Jss

haha.
for me, normally i will reject the guys who ask me out, only a few guys im comfy with cos they are my really long time good friends.
if its not close friends, but i have a valid reason to meet them up, i will go ahead.
as for my bf, if he wants he can come along, im ok with it. :)
long time friend meet up also no problem with my hubby. maybe he want to get me out of the house too cos of my nagging...heheheee...

if there is a valid reason, my hubby alway agree with me meeting this new found guy friend and at times he tack along. and i feel much better if he tack along so he can see and feel who i meeting with and wat were our conversation. cos i come clean and pure with him.

in this way, we still maintain trust and honesty with each other for everything we do....

it takes years to build up a marriage but one wrong step you take...
your marriage will be down the drain before u realise....

Ting

long time friend meet up also no problem with my hubby. maybe he want to get me out of the house too cos of my nagging...heheheee...

if there is a valid reason, my hubby alway agree with me meeting this new found guy friend and at times he tack along. and i feel much better if he tack along so he can see and feel who i meeting with and what were our conversation. cos i come clean and pure with him.

in this way, we still maintain trust and honesty with each other for everything we do....

it takes years to build up a marriage but one wrong step you take...
your marriage will be down the drain before you realise....
yup, totally agree.
now tt he is in australia, i will only inform him n try to minimise the meetups unless necessary.but if he is arnd, he goes wherever i goes. haha~