Inhumane violent husband abuse me for more than a year

BeingSingle

hi is anone can sponsor my son progress gold 3 milk powder?
sms me 82058311 thank you
hi Yumiko, hows everything with you? PM me your POSB bank acct number if you will and i will transfer you some money. sorry i can't buy the milk powder for you personally as i am currently overseas. hope you are coping and the little one is progressing well...

Javiers Mummy

why cant get divorce? since u have strong grounds of abuse. i spoke to a lawyer once , 2 weeks of my marriage. i m 6 mths pregnant then. my hubby slapped me twice n i seek lawyer help to get divorce. lawyer said it can be done since i have evidence of abuse. You should be able to ask legal aid for help...

july-winter

why cant get divorce? since you have strong grounds of abuse. i spoke to a lawyer once , 2 weeks of my marriage. i m 6 mths pregnant then. my hubby slapped me twice n i seek lawyer help to get divorce. lawyer said it can be done since i have evidence of abuse. You should be able to ask legal aid for help...

hi u meant with strong evidence of abuse, divorce could be proceeded even before 3 yrs of marriage???? How come i did not know that with evidence of abuse, div could be done???

aiyoh... this is too late.. I endured his abuses thruout the entire pregnancy. endured for too long and now i discovered that my hubby got two year affair already n i wanted to divorce him abt 4 yrs ago but seeing that he stopped abusing me after the baby was few months old, so i dropped the div idea and now with his on going affair, we started quarrelling n it was very fierce fight now n then. today is e 2nd day i still have this upper lip swollen plus black bruise.. i covered up this bruise with brown lip rouge. i admitted i fought back after i became much stronger (to protect myself first) but still very lost now..

feathers

hi u meant with strong evidence of abuse, divorce could be proceeded even before 3 yrs of marriage???? How come i did not know that with evidence of abuse, div could be done???

aiyoh... this is too late.. I endured his abuses thruout the entire pregnancy. endured for too long and now i discovered that my hubby got two year affair already n i wanted to divorce him abt 4 yrs ago but seeing that he stopped abusing me after the baby was few months old, so i dropped the div idea and now with his on going affair, we started quarrelling n it was very fierce fight now n then. today is e 2nd day i still have this upper lip swollen plus black bruise.. i covered up this bruise with brown lip rouge. i admitted i fought back after i became much stronger (to protect myself first) but still very lost now..
I don't think can file for divorce within 3 years of marriage even with strong case of abuse. But can get a jurisdiction separation by court and once the 3 years is up, auto become divorce. The only way out within the first 3 years is "exceptional hardship" which is almost impossible to get even with abuse (that's what I was told). I'm waiting for that 3 years too to get away from my abusive spouse, small price to pay for a better life. It was the best decision ever.

july-winter, where do you intend to draw that line? How much more he has to do before you want to call it quits? I'm not saying you should leave now or not but everyone has a different deal breaker so if you know what's yours, the choice might be clearer for you. For every abused woman I've met, the only thing they regret is not filing a police report when things happened and find it hard to fight the case later on. You can file the report and tell them you choose not to take action now. Even if you don't go to the police, at least see a medical doctor to get your injuries recorded. Just protect yourself so in case you need it in the future to fight for custody or divorce. =)

Ekari

Okay, so he's abusive and by right you should get a divorce. But you are more worried abt getting remarried more than anything else...

I am not judging though.