Inhumane violent husband abuse me for more than a year

Samie

PLease leave ur hubb before he lay his hands on ur son...
he cant think straight anymore if he can abuse ya to such extend...

paull

yeah pls leave the hse right now. u have ur son safety to think abt. if he use such force on you, he can jolly well used it on ur son too. and i dun think ur son will stand a chance with this kind of abuse.

u have our support. the more u give in to this kind of basta*d, the more he think u r scared of him. dun give him a chance anymore. he wun change a single bit. he's just sick in the mind.

chiro

yumiko..

U were created by God wif many purposes in life .. One of which is to nurturre n take care of ur son..

Ur purpose is not to suffer in pain

since u have stepped out boldly to share wif us wat u had been through...we encourage u to take another big step forward to sought the right to live in a loving ..safe n secure environment... This is the most basic need in Maslows hierrchy of needs .. N it saddens us to know tat u have been living in constant fear n torment in the past...whilst havinn a roof over ur head..

Do let us know how we can help u

By now with so many people advising you and showing so much care and concern I bet you should be able to see clearer light and pls dont be blinded by love as he is no longer the person you did loved before. If he really love you he should never lay hands on you!

Stay strong and protect yourself and your kids as many suggestion had been given. your pictures of your injuries really pains my heart when I see them. Get well soon.

Pls update us and I am sure many kind souls here are more than willing to give a helping hand whenever we can!

serenekbh

Pls leave this kind of person... Once he start to beat you and he will also do it forever.. No husband also can live! Jia you stay strong

Feliz

Oh dear.. jus came across this thread.. all i want to say already said by mummies here..

Be strong and do whats best for u n ur son.. NO MAN WOULDNT DIE! LEAVE HIM!! :Dancing_tongue:

yumiko

Thank you very much all mummy and daddy.

当我看到你们的支持我很感动

my husband is a taxi driver he work over 14 hour everyday
he is very hard working person
he dont drink or take drug

28 april 2010
i forget to bring my jacket to work place
i ask he to bring to me
and he start to get angry
scold me and shout at me inside the phone
so i just hangup my phone.
and msg him remeber to go childcare
bring baby back.

after work i back to home
he start to scold me.
i was doing house work at kitchen
he run to me
and show his hand want to beat me

he say i m wrong in the 1st place
cos i forget to bring jacket to work.
why must i hangup his phone.
i doing house work is distrub him sleeping he said.

he dont let me sleep in room
he ask me sleep in living room
after a while i go in my room
to please him let me sleep in room
as i need to take care baby
my boy will cry at night

than he become crazy
he show his hand and come very close
and shout at me:
dont make me beat you again
i m very angry now.

so i run out of the house
and call police
he be arrested on the sport.
my father in law bill him out the next day。

i dont know what is my wrong to make him angry at me like that.

yumiko

my husband said to me:

I m very unlucky to have a wife like you cos u always call police arreste me.

MomoMummy

Goodness yumiko mummy.. i read yr post i almost cry cos u are living with fear everyday!!!
( reminds me of my father whom i always have nightmares n when i wake up, i shiver with anger )

same words as all the mummies here.. u got to go right now...
or hopefully find a rent place n settle in with your boi first? of cos not let any of his pple know.. gosh its so hard on u..

if i dun have a child, well probably 2 times of beating i pack n go.
BUT if to be in my case now, with my daughter here.. i will do anything n everything in the world to save her from danger.

he is super bad tempered i can see, these type of pple ( exactly like my father ) when they got stress from work or unhappy abt certain things, they lost control.. throw things around, hit pple ...

my father does not drink too.. its just his temper that lost control.. he hit me n i got protective order from him. now he is v far away from me ( australia ) he keep asking if he can c my daughter but i refuse...

u are still soft hearted le.. u gotta be strong mummy.. its not just u that u are protecting.. you got a son.

if i were u, i make sure he go to jail for good.. then i will go missing in action and make sure he come out he dunno where am i.. if he still can find me then. ..

WORST COME TO WORST.. i try to work at other countries n bring my child go.

i can imagine if i were to in yr case i cannot even sleeep in peace.. a single sound can make u so scared cos u dunno whether is it him who gonna lay hands on u again..

jiayou yumiko mummy.. u have to be strong...

serenekbh

my husband said to me:

I m very unlucky to have a wife like you cos you always call police arreste me.

Is you very unlucky to have this kind of husband keep beating you. If you dont call police you will die in his hand dont know when.

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Correct me if I'm wrong...
- Yours is not a marriage of love
- U're not local, thus u have no where else to go

Hmmm..... if u're not local, I guess u can always turn to your embassy?

Just my 2 cents.

CanCanMum

my husband said to me:

yumiko babe, although we dunno wad were the incidents tat happened or how was your relationship wif your hubby prior to this, i believe no matter wad, he shouldnt lay his hands on you. Tats not wad a husband shd be doing

anyways i m glad tat masayuki managed to offer some help to u.

hope u will get out of your misery and sufferings asap and be a happy mummy to your cute son. *hUGS*

angelwendy

Thank you very much all mummy and daddy.

当我看到你们的支持我很感动

my husband is a taxi driver he work over 14 hour everyday
he is very hard working person
he dont drink or take drug

28 april 2010
i forget to bring my jacket to work place
i ask he to bring to me
and he start to get angry
scold me and shout at me inside the phone
so i just hangup my phone.
and msg him remeber to go childcare
bring baby back.

after work i back to home
he start to scold me.
i was doing house work at kitchen
he run to me
and show his hand want to beat me

he say i m wrong in the 1st place
cos i forget to bring jacket to work.
why must i hangup his phone.
i doing house work is distrub him sleeping he said.

he dont let me sleep in room
he ask me sleep in living room
after a while i go in my room
to please him let me sleep in room
as i need to take care baby
my boy will cry at night

than he become crazy
he show his hand and come very close
and shout at me:
dont make me beat you again
i m very angry now.

so i run out of the house
and call police
he be arrested on the sport.
my father in law bill him out the next day。

i dont know what is my wrong to make him angry at me like that.
I think he just wanna vent his anger on u... i think that is the only reason i can think of... ur father in law knows anything about this?? did he take any action??
now i think u should plan for urself & ur baby... forget about this men.. if he say that he is unlucky to have u as his wife... i think u r the one who is more unlucky to marry him.... tell him stop bull shit.... !! SO ANGRY WITH THIS KIND OF MEN... Should sue him & put him to jail for good...

rainelle

omg.. I really feel for you over ur situation.. I think you are still staying with him cos u are afriad to bring troubles to others like ur parents.. but it will be safer for you to move out since he tried to kill u.. and you are living i fear every now and then, not knowing wat's in his mind.. I really feel so angry when I see the photos of ur hand! so angry! how can any person do this to a woman?

anyway, this type of guy are really USELESS.. only dare to lay their fingers on their wife as woman are more "helpless".. and according to ur 28th April incident.. I believe it's not ur fault but his temper problem.. cos he is making a fuss over small issue.. and can see he is a male chauvinist pig.. must wait until he scold finish before u can hang off ur phone.. (and in the end, u still suffer from cold cos he din bring u ur jacket..)

By the way, it's not good for ur boy mental health as well living with such father.. seeing him abusing u, will affect his mental health since he is at the age of picking up new things..

hope you will get this chapter of ur life asap with the help from everyone here.. I believe for you case, u are able to file a divorce.. just that u need to be strong.. JIA YOU!

jojoki

yumiko,
i think ur hubby have a serious issue with anger management. Its a sickness! i think you aside, ur hubby needs to seek help too. He better be seeing a therapist in dealing with his anger management.

While u r still living there, I suggest u better just stop asking him for anything nor talk to him, dun provoke him since he is like a time bomb. Meanwhile, do make plans for yourself and your child.

Rest assure that if u leave or divorce him, you WILL gain custody of the baby.

Take care and SEEK help k.

Mum2bee

yumiko,
i think your hubby have a serious issue with anger management. Its a sickness! i think you aside, your hubby needs to seek help too. He better be seeing a therapist in dealing with his anger management.

While you r still living there, I suggest you better just stop asking him for anything nor talk to him, dont provoke him since he is like a time bomb. Meanwhile, do make plans for yourself and your child.

Rest assure that if you leave or divorce him, you WILL gain custody of the baby.

Take care and SEEK help k.
Hi,Yumiko...

I totally agree with JoJoki....do nt ask him to do anyting for u cos he is hving a serious prob with his anger like wat JOJOki said.
Do be strong for urself & ur son.
You need to protect the safety of ur son & u urself if nt who is going to take care of him.

Dont be afraid to take the first step,take gd care :)

SunShine07

oh my God, I just saw this post......

What a beast to do this.......why u still staying there......please leave

I dun understand why ur parents still allow u to stay with him...please get out of ur place.

I have PM you with my number, please remember to call me anytimes if u need help or need someone to talk to.

If u hve no place to stay, let me know too.

Take care

vinder79

my husband said to me:

I say to your husband "FOR GOD'S SAKE SHE IS ALSO HUMAN NOBODY HAS THE RITE TO TERRIFY ANYONE LIKE THAT". So sorry babe but whats what i feel.Violence is never the answer to any problems and any man/woman who feels that it is ok to ABUSE their spose does not deserve one.I am neaar u anytime u need to escape somewhere just call me.I will pm u my number we WILL HELP U.And the rest is up to u i feels that once a deed like that is done u lose the trust and respect u have for each other.

mag_huiling

What a F**K up guy!!!! Sam, please please please help her! Now is her being abuse, who knows if he is even abusing the lil boy! Even if he's not doing it now, doesnt mean that he wouldnt do it in the future!

And from wad yumiko posts, her husband is like totally INHUMANE! SIAO one Lor! I feel like going over and cut his balls and stuff it into his own mouth ah! :wemad::wemad::wemad: