Inhumane violent husband abuse me for more than a year

SunShine07

What a F**K up guy!!!! Sam, please please please help her! Now is her being abuse, who knows if he is even abusing the lil boy! Even if he's not doing it now, doesnt mean that he wouldnt do it in the future!

And from what yumiko posts, her husband is like totally INHUMANE! crazy one ! I feel like going over and cut his balls and stuff it into his own mouth ! :wemad::wemad::wemad:

Don't worry, she is now in the tempoary shelter with her boy....she is safe now.....

Mum2bee

dont't worry, she is now in the tempoary shelter with her boy....she is safe now.....
so relieve to know that she is out of there...All the best to her :D
:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:

littlehelper

Did he do anything to your child when he pick him up from CC?
Please leave him ASAP.
You can come here and get help and we will try to help ASAP if possible.

apollo

Yumiko, from ur input, i wanna say: 1stly, it's not ur fault. and even IF u've done anything wrong or make him angry is any ways, he has no rights to beat u at all!!

iirc, u mentioned 15th he is going court right? hw was it alrdy?

vinder79

What a F**K up guy!!!! Sam, please please please help her! Now is her being abuse, who knows if he is even abusing the lil boy! Even if he's not doing it now, doesnt mean that he wouldnt do it in the future!

And from what yumiko posts, her husband is like totally INHUMANE! crazy one ! I feel like going over and cut his balls and stuff it into his own mouth ! :wemad::wemad::wemad:
AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY THEN HE MIGHT COME TO REALISE WHAT IS PAIN.So soory babes but he really deserves it.

mag_huiling

AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY THEN HE MIGHT COME TO REALISE WHAT IS PAIN.So soory babes but he really deserves it.

YEah! Sooorry leh.. I sounds kinda violent here! but this type of guys should suffer some "pain" before they know how the party they abused are feeling....

ling.er

Glad to hear tat yumiko Mummy is alrigh...
From the start i read i was so damn angry ... Last time i did have a BF which also abuse to mi.. I did Call police & i also leave him ... YUmiko Be brave ^ stay strong .. Need help juz ask... I'm sure forum here alot ppl willing to help ...

Jia You :wong19:

vinder79

YEah! Sooorry .. I sounds kinda violent here! but this type of guys should suffer some "pain" before they know how the party they abused are feeling....
Babes these kind of men 4get that they also were born by women. We are not a weak sex.We can also fight back.Sorry ladies but i come from a family that my Late dad taught us that we are not an inferior sex.We can use brains to fight instead of PAWS.i HATE MEN WHO ABUSE WOMEN AND VICE VERSE.Abusing someone not only phycially hurts that person but it can mentally and phycologically damage that person as well.

SunShine07

Good good... hope no more troubles for her....

Yah, i was worried also especially with a 19mth old child that her husband will be a threat to this which i could understand cos my husband also use my son as a threat to me.

She already engage a lawyer to fight for her case....hope all these torture will come to an end for her.....it is really mentally toturing to stay with a man like this!

masayuki

Yah, i was worried also especially with a 19mth old child that her husband will be a threat to this which i could understand cos my husband also use my son as a threat to me.

She already engage a lawyer to fight for her case....hope all these torture will come to an end for her.....it is really mentally toturing to stay with a man like this!
Have not updated myself for some time.
She engaged my favourite lawyer?

mag_huiling

Babes these kind of men 4get that they also were born by women. We are not a weak sex.We can also fight back.Sorry ladies but i come from a family that my Late dad taught us that we are not an inferior sex.We can use brains to fight instead of PAWS.i HATE MEN WHO ABUSE WOMEN AND VICE VERSE.Abusing someone not only phycially hurts that person but it can mentally and phycologically damage that person as well.
Yeah~!! Let the men know women is not WEAK! muahahahaha~~!!!

Some men are brainless lah! they never go thru the pain nd hardship from pregnancy to giving birth to bringing the child up, thats why they can easily use the child as a 'item' to threaten others...

Have not updated myself for some time.
She engaged my favourite lawyer?
Aunty, who's ur fave lawyer?

SunShine07

Yeah~!! Let the men know women is not WEAK! muahahahaha~~!!!

Some men are brainless ! they never go thru the pain need hardship from pregnancy to giving birth to bringing the child up, thats why they can easily use the child as a 'item' to threaten others...

Aunty, who's your fave lawyer?
Heehee, ask uncle better, he intro one. I dun dare to 'promote' here.....:tlaugh:

so far i only talk to him, and feel that he is a lawyer with compassion and love.....have not met him yet

TANZHENZHI

hopefully everything goes well for her. Glad to know she's safe and sound now. Should leave this inhumane man long time ago, once a man lay hands on a woman, you know he's not the right guy you should love. Take care Yumiko.

Amulet

oh gosh..

good to hear that TS is alright now..

this kind of man really is worst than beast..

Pinkliciouz

Take care Yumiko... No one deserves to be treated with such unkind acts... Always remember, even your own parents who gave you your life, won't even bear to hurt you, so you must learn to love yourself and be strong... No one has the right to hurt anyone, mentally or physically...
Stay strong!

april1130

hi yumiko hope everthing is fine of u and son, i hear that u go meet uncle lawyer and lawyer say that u can diov with him withinn 3 year than u have to pay the sum of 1300 to 1500 isiz?? but u now no working and some more and to feed ur son ur crazy hubband no give u money than how u going to pay for the lawyer and feed ur son?? i see what i can do to help u is to help u with some money i will tanf u $50.here by hope all mummy and dad will oso try to help her with some oso. not many if we each person give some to help her than it will be enough. pls give mi ur bank acc so i can be able to tanf. this is all i can help u. gd luck to u yumiko mummy pls take gd care of ur son n urself