Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

LayPeng

hi all,
just to update my progress, i did not really discipline on the programme, a lot of commitement on my baby and work. so stressful.
But still managed to shed off 12kg on 15th june 09 my 4th review(at the middle of programme i stopped for 2 weeks)
i left 1 month+ to go on my programme only 6 more kg to go.

becksieee

long time no see u here lay peng, good to hear ur result! 12kg very good! keep it up ok!!! someone slim slim and pretty mummy alr!

LayPeng

thanks all.
i quite suprise that my consultant and doctor managed to help me lose so much weight where by im not discipline

sillymummy

Thks isme8181, i will work hard from now to hit my target. 2mths 12kg and 1more month to hit the rest of weight.

Hi hi laypeng, interested in your program, may i get your consultant's contact from you? i want to go for consultation TQ!may i add u in msn as well? :shyxxx:

LayPeng

Hi hi laypeng, interested in your program, may i get your consultant's contact from you? i want to go for consultation TQ!may i add you in msn as well? :shyxxx:

Hi sillymummy, nice to know you. yes sure. i already PM u. if u can add me in msn : elainelaypeng@hotmail.com same as my email address:wong29:

i in center once per week may be we can meet up there when you on consultation cheers.

becksieee

Hi hi laypeng, interested in your program, may i get your consultant's contact from you? i want to go for consultation TQ!may i add you in msn as well? :shyxxx:
hey, u went for consultation already? i hv completed my program liao.. sometimes will go back, hope to see ya there too.

becksieee

super long never log in, recieved some pm asking to post measurements/results.. will reply here easier ok sorry abt it..

anw i found my records..! about 6mths back or more..
total loss in 3mths: 13.4kg in total
fats loss in kg: 12.1kg

(abit of muscle loss due to late sleep caused by my baby girl)

arm: lost 4cm
waist: lost 5cm
hip: lost 11cm
thigh: lost 11cm
calf: 3cm

this is for my 3mths program tt includes acupuncture, detox and dietary.. pls ensure its correct one cos some ppl got mixed up :S

goodluck in slimming all.. ciao~

sillymummy

Hi sillymummy, nice to know you. yes sure. i already PM you. if you can add me in msn : elainelaypeng@hotmail.com same as my email address:wong29:

i in center once per week may be we can meet up there when you on consultation cheers.

Hi laypeng, saw ya in msn too. shall chat more then. yeah sure, i had bookef consultation with your consultant and i am going for consultation this thursday. See you guys there :Dancing_tongue:

LayPeng

Hi laypeng, saw ya in msn too. shall chat more then. yeah sure, i had bookef consultation with your consultant and i am going for consultation this thursday. See you guys there :Dancing_tongue:
Hi sillygirl, nice to see u there too. any question just give me a message. that's fast. i am going for treatment this thursday too.

see you there. if possible.
others do add me in msn/email : elainelaypeng@hotmail.com
:Dancing_wub:

becksieee

Hi sillygirl, nice to see you there too. any question just give me a message. that's fast. i am going for treatment this thursday too.

see you there. if possible.
others do add me in msn/email : elainelaypeng@hotmail.com
:Dancing_wub:
aw, i got sth on this wed need to go with my friend, thur got nth.. if not can see u guys there.

jiayou laypeng and sillymummy. lose more ok !~

isme8181

Hi All

Will be going this Wed,maybe Thursday also but not confirm,can meet up..If you all happen to be there let me know.My hp 98410512

Everybody jiayou....dont't give up

Last edited:

isme8181

tinkerball have pm and reply you.

Price is affordable and you have to go for an in-body first before they tackle the root of your problem