Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

Ange

HI laypeng,

i am a mummy too! not longer in BF so thinking of slim down to find a good job.

you lost quite alot ! can share with me your consutlant's contact? Thanks
W.. mycutebaby, u stay at marine parade ar?? Is very nice to the centre only lor.. so gd.. go for the consultation first and then u decided lor.

LayPeng

yeah , once you lost weight can start to find job .

yeah consultation gotta book in advance, hard to find slots too.

laypeng have you completed your program alrd? :D never hear you update!
Hi becksiee,
i lose half way then back to work already.
haven completed my progrma, remember? i stopped 2weeks in between then continue.

i still have about 1 month to go. had lost 15kg in 2 months.

becksieee

Hi becksiee,
i lose half way then back to work already.
have not completed my progrma, remember? i stopped 2weeks in between then continue.

i still have about 1 month to go. had lost 15kg in 2 months.
ohh, yeah hor. congrat :001_302: hehe

back to work also huh.. wah confirm ppl around you noticed ur weight loss also.

jiayou :001_302: how many more u need to lose

Ange

ya lor.. become walking testimonial already, woo still got 1mth to go and u already lost 15KG. Maybe because your fats is more than mi :x i lost 10KG through the program.

LayPeng

ya .. become walking testimonial already, woo still got 1mth to go and you already lost 15KG. Maybe because your fats is more than mi :x i lost 10KG through the program.
ok, not many ppl see i lose weight, only my closed frd, relatives and family. because i gained 20kg+ through the pregnancy and could not lose it , yes i still have 5 kg+ to hit my own target.

becksieee

ok, not many ppl see i lose weight, only my closed friend, relatives and family. because i gained 20kg+ through the pregnancy and could not lose it , yes i still have 5 kg+ to hit my own target.
yeah 3 months i only got 12.1kg fats loss. but after tt i continue.

ur inbody analysis target is how much?? i actually target at 15kg, in the end lost about 14kg plus den i lazy liao. after my program i still got extend abit longer to lose more. will u be extending? ur rate like very fast leh, is ur metabolism very high? hhehe

LayPeng

yeah 3 months i only got 12.1kg fats loss. but after that i continue.

your inbody analysis target is how much?? i actually target at 15kg, in the end lost about 14kg plus then i lazy . after my program i still got extend abit longer to lose more. will you be extending? your rate like very fast , is your metabolism very high? hhehe

i think i have more fat thus i lost 15kg in 2 months time, i had water rentention too but before pregnant i already had it. i no need to extend programme because i still have 1 month course to go.

my body analysis report shown i have 18kg of fat need to lose . my metabolism is about 1.3k per day, my consultant said is normal. i am targetting 20kg instead of 18kg, if can lose more that will be good.

mycutebaby

Hi mycutebaby, how big is your baby? my baby only 6mths, stopped BF at her 3rd months. since you already stopped BF then just go for consultation first. yes, this world are very cruel, all look at appearance.
ya, i had lost 15kg so far, sure no problem, i've PM you.

You can add me in msn to chat as well. i getting used to msn and online more often.:tlaugh:
Hi laypeng, sorry for late reply. my baby already 8 months and just stopped my BF. yes, agree with you, they all look at appearance.

i also hope to lose so much weight like you. u still want to lose 5more kg? wish you achieve target asap.

yes, i had call up to book consultation with your consultant. Thank you so much for the details and contact.

i had added you in msn last night but will not online so often nowsday.busy with my baby

see you.

LayPeng

Hi laypeng, sorry for late reply. my baby already 8 months and just stopped my BF. yes, agree with you, they all look at appearance.

i also hope to lose so much weight like you. you still want to lose 5more kg? wish you achieve target asap.

yes, i had call up to book consultation with your consultant. Thank you so much for the details and contact.

i had added you in msn last night but will not online so often nowsday.busy with my baby

see you.
Hi mycutebaby,

it is ok. ok it is time for you to lose weight do not let it be for too long. will become no confidence.
Yes, i lost 15kg and want to go back to my previous weight which is 20kg. working hard on it. that's good, when will be your consultation? may be we can meet up one day in center too.
oh ic, no problem, when you on msn just just me a message will do.

becksieee

Hi mycutebaby,

it is ok. ok it is time for you to lose weight do not let it be for too long. will become no confidence.
Yes, i lost 15kg and want to go back to my previous weight which is 20kg. working hard on it. that's good, when will be your consultation? may be we can meet up one day in center too.
oh ic, no problem, when you on msn just just me a message will do.
yea true, if leave too long will have no confidence le.

jiayou mycutebaby =) hope to hear frm u how was the consultation, haha. must update ok.

tkcr everyone hor must get more rest, now got so much virus going arnd. :embarrassed:

Ange

yup.. do update us on your progress.. the H1N1 is getting more and more cases already.. got to stay out of crowded places and drink more water.. jia you to all those still under this program, i believe you girls can make it .. If got any question, can just post here.. we will help to clear the doubts or can pm mi if sensitive to post here..

LayPeng

:shyxxx:
yea true, if leave too long will have no confidence .

jiayou mycutebaby =) hope to hear frm you how was the consultation, haha. must update ok.

tkcr everyone must get more rest, now got so much virus going arnd. :embarrassed:
yes, that's y once i stopped BF and realised my weight not longer going down then start this programme. fortunetely it does help me to lose weight.
yes even my baby also sick now. lucky she getting better thks for those gave me advise on baby.

LayPeng

HI laypeng,

i am a mummy too! not longer in BF so thinking of slim down to find a good job.

you lost quite alot ! can share with me your consutlant's contact? Thanks
Hi mycutebaby, u gone to consultation already? how is it? never hear from you.

becksieee

:shyxxx:

yes, that's why once i stopped BF and realised my weight not longer going down then start this programme. fortunetely it does help me to lose weight.
yes even my baby also sick now. lucky she getting better thks for those gave me advise on baby.
hey,

why ur bb sick? she ok now? tk care ok u two?

ya, how is everyone doing?

Ooi

Hi Micong,

the program is 3mths. consist of detoxification, dietary planning and acupuncuture session. the price is depends on body analysis so after you give birth and finished BF can go for consultation. my package was higher price than current package.
will make it worth of $, so far i had lost 15kg, just weigh myself this morning.

anything you do not understand may email / msn me @ elainelaypeng@hotmail.com
Laypeng,

Interested in your program,you lost so much! may i add you in msn to chat more? TIA.

becksieee

Hi thks laypeng, your weight loss is a lot, how envy. i will go for consultation next week, this week too busy. had called up to book consultation with your consultant.

FYI, i am not BF.
yup.. my 3 mths program result is 12.1kg fats loss :)

icic, never BF already shld be ok, cos if BF cannot start program yet ok?

jiayou Ooi, :) i am now still currently taking some of their products even though complete my program months back. hope to hear frm you after you went. :001_302:

Last edited: