Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

linnybaby

yeap, quite unbelievable.. but it not only depends on acupuncture la, depends on the doctors, the program, what other methods they may use =D diff places of acupuncture may have diff results.. o_O

jusyeo

Acupuncture can ask me! Can probably refer you to a my mum's program. Think she lost about 14kg through a 3 months program. If you need details pm me or something. Will try to help you ask her.

Hi Linny,

Can pm me the details on where your mom did the acupuncture? thxks.

linnybaby

haha.. i have a friend who just called me today.. she saw my mum slim down she very kpo.. so she went for the program, one thing also because of her wedding in january which is quite soon!! she told me she lost 3.2kg after 2 weeks!!

but her 3.2kg she lost is almost entirely fats.. based on her inbody analysis results.. she lost abit of muscle though, but my mum's consultant explain to her cos she nid to eat enough protein, like fish, red meat.. need to drink enough water.. enough sleep.. which she nv.. but not only that ah she inches lost alot sia O.O and she's only a small M size.. maybe it's because she's young that's why her results her v gd.. flexible ma..

den she tried to sound very calm about her results but can see that she's very happy.. hahaha.. she even brought her own sis who's 30+ to join her in the program also, so of course la.. they can both motivate each other.. but her sis got diabetes.. quite sad right. dunno why so young already got health probs =( tt's why i always say we all must be healthy and prevent.. hurhur even after married le also must maintain and take care ourself.. sick lo jialat lo..

rebetitude

Like all of you out there, I don't look fat though the naked eyes. Those disaster are all hidden away, either under the long sleves of my top (flabby arms), or long top which I can hide my tummy fats.
When I didn't have the purchasing power yet, I resorted to digging my throat and making myself threw up what I had for dinner. Yes I did slimmed down for a little but I was always giddy, lethargic, experiencing low blood pressure and VERY VERY VERY weak. I almost turned bullimic but thank god I didn't.
When I had some spare cash, I tried slimming pills and creams. But the rebounce was really horrible. The effect could never be permanent. I was almost depressed.
Then came the light!
My current fiance helped me overcome it all. He brought me to his wellness sanctuary and educate me the right way to slim down. I tried their slimming treatment, and really commit to it. I can confidently say that what I had lost, are all fats not water as the body analysis they perform on me every fortnightly tells me so. I didn't experience rebounce and am still feeling more healthy than I had ever felt while being slim ;)
I had witnessed myself, that 3 of his aunties whom are in the F&B industry, slimmed down, looked freshier and more beautiful too. Their diabetic condition improved too. Also, they were rid of the feet pains that they were formally experiencing due to their over excessive weight being too much for their feet to take.
I am not the only one whom benefited from this overall wellness treatment. I am more than confident to tell u that, I would look very good every day :) Therefore if you would like to slim down the healthy way, to look amazingly beautiful ever, drop me an email at sie_rebecca@hotmail.com u would pm me too :)
I can offer to help you, but first you must want to help yourself ;)
Cheerios, Rebecca

jennifertham

hee no worries!! i gave them my friend's contact le.. she's a consultant there.. think it will help them too.. if you all look for consultant right.. can look for my her! she's my mum's personal consultant.. she was very sweet.. my mum went back to decide.. took some time to think about it and ask alot questions before taking up the program.. but she was very sweet and patient.. nvr pushy.. she did a very good job ba.. its all thanks to her that my mum slimmed down successfully.. =) she's also me and my mum's gd friend la hehe.. now my mum also brought her colleagues to the program cos they see her weight loss den kpo also.. so funny.. :tlaugh: the more the merrier huh. need her contact let me know ba.
hello,
pls mail me the consultant's contact no. or sth. thank you :)
loveandjealousy@gmail.com

linnybaby

to book appmt with the consultants at marine parade, call 97996853 bah! can choose consultant, my recommendation is jamie or esther, usually jamie most of the time..

h/e consultant told me breastfeeding cannot.. those whose csection wound haven recover fully also cannot... but can look up at this pdt called imu6 colostrum, its supposed to be good for mummy and baby, and also for wound recovery.. known as colostrum baby!! =D can get frm there or any other avail places, tt's her recommendation..

try dieting/exercising on ur own first.. if cannot then go for the program but it wld be wise to listen carefully and understand how TCM (Acu) combined with western can help b4 taking up.. they focus on healthy slimming.. i guess thats the thing im impressed with.. cos even for elderly with health problems, like diabetes, high blood pressure it will help them..

their program is to target health and internal body functions.. and they believe when you healthy, naturally all other things fall in place, like better complexion, slimming etc.. so ppl usually go there for health/slimming/gaining of weight.. not bad rite.. i've learnt a whole lot just by listening to them! v logical and useful information..

LayPeng

i heard from my sis in law that need to wait until breastfeeding finished then can start slimming because there is detox. i will go down for consultation probably by next week. Hope i can go back to my previous figure.

I heard older age slower slimming effect but i still wish i can lose 15kgs.Hope acupuncture for slimming not pain too because i tried before for my backache quite pain.

i want better figure, better complexion and better heath, quite believe in TCM slimming though

LayPeng

have u sign up for the program? how is it???
yes have signed and started program since last monday. Not ok still, cannot resist the food tempation. But my husband comment that i look slimmer. That made me motivated, and my slimming friends also, she encourage me alot. My sis in law who brought me there, she told me "KU Jing Gan Lai" looking forward on my review and hot soupy stuff.

linnybaby

oic! that's very very good =) keep it up alright!!! i do think that it works cos i quite ok with TCM. good luck with ur slimming!

becksieee

yes have signed and started program since last monday. Not ok still, cannot resist the food tempation. But my husband comment that i look slimmer. That made me motivated, and my slimming friends also, she encourage me alot. My sis in law who brought me there, she told me "KU Jing Gan Lai" looking forward on my review and hot soupy stuff.
hi babe, never see u here nowadays. hee

becksieee

icic. i replied u in another thread. hehe. good good. first few weeks can start feeling it alrdy right. tt time for me also.

good for u =) jiayou! rmb to share ur review results. hee. now i sometimes stil got take sfactor to help maintain.. and my detox consultant and W reduced for me.. hope can maintain at this weight or even better lo. i get fat easily. if i can maintain den gd le.

Last edited:

LayPeng

icic. i replied u in another thread. hehe. good good. first few weeks can start feeling it alrdy right. tt time for me also.

good for u =) jiayou! rmb to share ur review results. hee. now i sometimes stil got take sfactor to help maintain.. and my detox consultant and W reduced for me.. hope can maintain at this weight or even better lo. i get fat easily. if i can maintain den gd le.

yeah i also replied in another thread, yes will share, be it good or not good.

becksieee

jiayou ba. lets hope it's positive then. think shld hv weight loss since u feel it, hopefully its more fats ^^ hehe rmb to sleep well too, if not consultant will nag at u.:001_302:

LayPeng

jiayou ba. lets hope it's positive then. think shld hv weight loss since u feel it, hopefully its more fats ^^ hehe rmb to sleep well too, if not consultant will nag at u.:001_302:
yes, i stopped 3 weeks of program due to my baby sickness, but for 5 weeks i have lost 7kg and in the 3 weeks with no treatment no plan i didnt gain anyweight, luckily.

lfi80

[Hi All,

For effective slimming which does not half yo yo effect, i guess acupuncture session can help. As i went for acupuncture slimming, within a month i lost 5KGs, because acupuncture session can increase metabolism rate and break down stubborn fat. After the full course session, my pant size from XL drop to M. I am now very confidence in myself and become more outgoing. My friends who saw me lost weight is taking the courses after seeing my wonderful result. I found it quite effective and furthermore affordable, so share it here.

wittywittygirl@yahoo.com.sg