Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

becksieee

Hi Ooi,

that's good. when you going to start let me know so that i can brief you on some details.

grea that hear your baby is doing good. my princess nicole are getting better.

yes, the 15.5kg is total fat loss. i managed to gain little muscle too. quite happy the result.

i did online frequently these few days. didnt see you online though. do you want to readd me in msn ? elainelaypeng@hotmail.com

what is yours?

Hi beckisss, my targeted fat loss is 18kg.
wow, reaching your target already. jiayou lay peng. muscle gained is good too right. initially i lost muscle, after that gain some. yah i am quite happy with my result too. able to maintain as initially i worried i cant.

Ange

How's everyone progress? Recently went back for inbody analysis, found out that i actually gain 0.5KG of muscle.. Wee Wee, so happy about it.

hi,
i am very interested in this program..i gain21kg during my pregnancy - lost 11kg and still got another 10kg to go
here's wat i want to know before i sign up

1.how long is the session? how many times per week?
2.did the consultant give any supplement to eat?
3.what kind of diet did they ask u to do?
4. after losing wt, is ur skin flabby or firm?
5. how much does it cost? estimation will do

will appreciate anyone who's went to this program's reply.

thks!!

Ange

hi,
i am very interested in this program..i gain21kg during my pregnancy - lost 11kg and still got another 10kg to go
here's what i want to know before i sign up

3.what kind of diet did they ask you to do?
4. after losing wt, is your skin flabby or firm?

thks!!
Hi Cotton,

Has pm you all the details already.

LayPeng

Hi Ooi,

that's good. when you going to start let me know so that i can brief you on some details.

grea that hear your baby is doing good. my princess nicole are getting better.

yes, the 15.5kg is total fat loss. i managed to gain little muscle too. quite happy the result.

i did online frequently these few days. didnt see you online though. do you want to readd me in msn ? elainelaypeng@hotmail.com

what is yours?

Hi beckisss, my targeted fat loss is 18kg.
Hi guys,

just n update, had went to my last review of this program. lost another 1 kg of fats and gained 0.7kg of muscle. my consultant comment that overall result is good. total fat loss 17kg, although is 1 kg short to the report's target but i allowed to continue the program and go back to review every 3 weeks.
:Dancing_wub:

ooi never hear update from you. how's was your consultation?

Ooi

Hi guys,

just and update, had went to my last review of this program. lost another 1 kg of fats and gained 0.7kg of muscle. my consultant comment that overall result is good. total fat loss 17kg, although is 1 kg short to the report's target but i allowed to continue the program and go back to review every 3 weeks.
:Dancing_wub:

ooi never hear update from you. how's was your consultation?
Hi laypeng, congrats to you. ur target is 18kg and your total fat loss is 17kg already? good to have muscle gain . i had went for consultation with your consultant on last week and i had signed up the 3 months package with her. will be start on 1st september a brand new month.

been told to enjoy my fav food but not too much. consultant is very nice.

when i went there the center is like normal slimming salon. and quite big and nice. not those lousy one

Ange

Hi laypeng, congrats to you. your target is 18kg and your total fat loss is 17kg already? good to have muscle gain . i had went for consultation with your consultant on last week and i had signed up the 3 months package with her. will be start on 1st september a brand new month.

when i went there the center is like normal slimming salon. and quite big and nice. not those lousy one

Hi ooi,

Yup, enjoy the foods first but dun eat too much. Ltr got more to lose :x just joking only. So how much you need to lost? i agree with you, the environment there is good and the consultant there is friendly too. Not so pushy like those other salon..

LayPeng

Hi laypeng, congrats to you. your target is 18kg and your total fat loss is 17kg already? good to have muscle gain . i had went for consultation with your consultant on last week and i had signed up the 3 months package with her. will be start on 1st september a brand new month.

Hi hi ooi,

thank you dear. long time never see you online. that's good. meanswhile enjoy your favourite food first. Yes , my consultant is very sweet and nice.
yup, i was quite suprised to see the center's look.

Reactions: Ooi

shiseru

Any feedback from others who has undergone the acupuncture? This is under LFI wellness I am a little concern coz it's related to MLM services.

Anyone's pm or email got swamped by LFI agents after posting?

Ooi

to shiseru,

i had went down for consultation with laypeng's customer and had signed up.
going to start on 1st september.when i posted to ask laypeng about her program and consultation details & contacts etc, there is a member called isme**** to ask me sms her regarding but i didnt contact her because i prefer to get info from laypeng instead due to her result.

other than that everything ok, when i went to consutlation when laypeng's consultant, she is friendly, nice, explained to me what was the program and my body analysis about. and she is not pushy at all. i am quite satisfied with laypeng's consutlant.

LayPeng

Hi i also interested . I staying in hougang. Can email me the details. Eg: cost , address,
sexyger85@hotmail.com

thank you
Hi Mummy Angel,

areb u still breast feeding? i start program after BF. managed to get back to pre-pregnancy figure. lost about 17kg and my program had completed but my consultant still let me go back for body analysis and free review 3 weeks later.

the place is at marine parade central. my package is considered the most ex one. but still affordable as i paid in full instead of installment. but now i heard the on going promo is up. my email is elainelaypeng@hotmail.com, u may get more information from me.

Ange

Yup, my consultant was not pushy at all also. I did not sign up the first visit and after thinking for like 2 days, i went back to sign myself. Because i see the results of my friend, hence decide to give it a try.

Hi Mummy angel,

Our name all have ange.. :) anyway email you the information already. Hope it help

IPing

Hi Mummy Angel,

areb you still breast feeding? i start program after BF. managed to get back to pre-pregnancy figure. lost about 17kg and my program had completed but my consultant still let me go back for body analysis and free review 3 weeks later.

the place is at marine parade central. my package is considered the most ex one. but still affordable as i paid in full instead of installment. but now i heard the on going promo is up. my email is elainelaypeng@hotmail.com, you may get more information from me.
Hi laypeng, i am a new mummy. congrats on your successfully slimming on regained back to pre-preggy figure. wish that i can be like you as well.
do you mind to share with me on the details, contacts , cost etc? i had added u in msn and email you the details , do approve and appreciate your reply.

LayPeng

Hi laypeng, i am a new mummy. congrats on your successfully slimming on regained back to pre-preggy figure. wish that i can be like you as well.
do you mind to share with me on the details, contacts , cost etc? i had added you in msn and email you the details , do approve and appreciate your reply.
Hi Iping,welcome. you finish your Breastfeeding already? How much u gained during pregnancy process? How much u want to lose?
Thanks for your compliments. yes, fortunately managed to lose 17kg which is back to my pre pregnancy figure. I believe u can be like me too but my consultant always require determination and discipline from me, with that she managed to help me to slim down.

sure no problem, i will reply your email on the details, contacts and estimation cost etc( the cost is quite vary as depends on the body analysis test as well) you can go for consultation with her first.

Yes you can add me in msn at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com anything can just check with me.

IPing

Hi Iping,welcome. you finish your Breastfeeding already? How much you gained during pregnancy process? How much you want to lose?
Thanks for your compliments. yes, fortunately managed to lose 17kg which is back to my pre pregnancy figure. I believe you can be like me too but my consultant always require determination and discipline from me, with that she managed to help me to slim down.

sure no problem, i will reply your email on the details, contacts and estimation cost etc( the cost is quite vary as depends on the body analysis test as well) you can go for consultation with her first.

Yes you can add me in msn at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com anything can just check with me.
Hi laypeng,
i gained about 15kg but managed to lost 5kg so still have 10kg to go. my baby already 1 YO and no more Breastfeeding. your determination must be strong so can lost 17kg. i am not greedy, 10kg is enough.
yes i had received your email reply. Thanks a lot for your kind reply. i will call up to book consultation with your consultant and do the body test.
yes had added you in msn but not yet online. Thanks again.

becksieee

hi,
here's what i want to know before i sign up

3.what kind of diet did they ask you to do?
4. after losing wt, is your skin flabby or firm?

thks!!
1. about 30mins for the acup. depending its 1-2 times per week.
2 & 3. that would depend on your siutation.. consultant will plan accordingly to your analysis done during consultation, and plan to your lifestyle.. not everyone has the same planning. for me i did hv supplements in my diet to give me extra nutrition, body seriously lacking in that. more nutrients help in slimming down.
4. mine is more to firm. they focus on fat and muscle. lose fats and gain muscle.
5. 1k and 2k range. depending which program you take makes quite a big difference i think.

gdluck.

becksieee

to shiseru,

i had went down for consultation with laypeng's customer and had signed up.
going to start on 1st september.when i posted to ask laypeng about her program and consultation details & contacts etc, there is a member called isme**** to ask me sms her regarding but i didnt contact her because i prefer to get info from laypeng instead due to her result.

other than that everything ok, when i went to consutlation when laypeng's consultant, she is friendly, nice, explained to me what was the program and my body analysis about. and she is not pushy at all. i am quite satisfied with laypeng's consutlant.
similar experience encountered.

consultant same as laypeng's. there's different ones there. i did not sign up immediately, i couldn't decide so she advised me to to go home to discuss with hubby and friends. which is rare if u have been to other salons. usually they will just push u to take out your credit card.

overall experience has been satisfactory, not pushy as well. did this inbody analysis and they explained my results, explained the program and answered my questions.

LayPeng

Hi laypeng,
i gained about 15kg but managed to lost 5kg so still have 10kg to go. my baby already 1 YO and no more Breastfeeding. your determination must be strong so can lost 17kg. i am not greedy, 10kg is enough.
yes i had received your email reply. Thanks a lot for your kind reply. i will call up to book consultation with your consultant and do the body test.
yes had added you in msn but not yet online. Thanks again.
HI IPing,
sorry for late reply. ic, i only managed to lose 2 kg which i gained almost 20kg after give birth. then through my acupuncture program i lost 17kg. now program finsihed, then maintaining, so far so good, managable.
ic, i think 10kg should not a problem.

welcome, if you have any question can ask me anything. if i did not reply your email just msn me. i had approved u in my msn
For other slimming buddy can add me in msn too. elainelaypeng@hotmail.com is my msn address. we can chat more about baby and slimming