Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

Ange

Hi mummy,

Anyone interested in getting colostrum? I going to get the promotion package, anyone want to share?

yulian

Hi yulian,
ya she is quite friendly but need to show her your result. ic, you target 15kg first then see if can reach 18kg or not because sometime you no need to lose so much because body still need some fat to protect body. me need to lose 17-18kg is because in the analysis test i do need to lose that much.
yes my msn same as email, sure can add me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com hope i can help to answer but some question really need to consult consultant better.
meanwhile, enjoy first before next week.
Hi Laypeng,
i went for my 2nd review and total of 7kg loss. muscle was ok, and i dont really discipline. our consultant released to cny food for 3 days can eat whatever i like but got to control.
I already down one size to L, thanks for your recommedation! otherwise i still silly go for wrapping.

LayPeng

Hi Laypeng,
i went for my 2nd review and total of 7kg loss. muscle was ok, and i dont really discipline. our consultant released to cny food for 3 days can eat whatever i like but got to control.
I already down one size to L, thanks for your recommedation! otherwise i still silly go for wrapping.
wow not bad yulian, keep it up, yes got to control while enjoy, because you still in the programme.
you are welcome, do keep us updated on your progress then.Keep it up

lubani2003

Hi Laypeng n all

Recently busy wit kids, myself, family n cny stuffs, 3wks ago went for operation. Stopped the slimming programme for abt 1months+. 2 wks ago went for 3th review i was shocked my rescult was alot better than the 1st n 2nd. Gain muscle n lose alot of fats. weight 54kg..target weight is 51kg. :D

So i left 3kg more to lose. Even my consultant told me my rescult was very gd. At first I tho of nt gng buy cny clothes, as i wanted lose dwn first den buy.

So last wk bought some tops n jeans for cny :p So happy, my relative n neighbour say i had slim down so fast as my third child is onli 4+months old. 2wks later gng bk for 4th review shd b 51kg liao..keke.

Oh ya, when i stopped the programme i had a gd slp n still control my diet. So i think tat y i slim down alots n achieve gd rescult. So all ladies out there jia you n u will achieve it jst like me too..:D

LayPeng

Hi lubani2003, ya heard about your operation on msn last time but no time to chat more with you. Hope you can recovery fast!
yup, sleeping, meal all these are important if you into program. once body has stabilized by treatment if we do will and follow can slim down easily. keep it up and see you!
Happy CNY to all the mummies :)

mehmeh

Hi yulian,
ya she is quite friendly but need to show her your result. ic, you target 15kg first then see if can reach 18kg or not because sometime you no need to lose so much because body still need some fat to protect body. me need to lose 17-18kg is because in the analysis test i do need to lose that much.
yes my msn same as email, sure can add me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com hope i can help to answer but some question really need to consult consultant better.
meanwhile, enjoy first before next week.
Hi laypeng,

i am new here and very interested to your acupuncture program, you lost 18kg ? that is very good, if i can lose 10kg i will be happy.
had emailed you yesterday evening for the contact because i want to go for consultation with your consultant. but hasn't get your reply yet. looking forward on your reply. if you never receive my email please let me know thank you

LayPeng

Hi laypeng,

i am new here and very interested to your acupuncture program, you lost 18kg ? that is very good, if i can lose 10kg i will be happy.
had emailed you yesterday evening for the contact because i want to go for consultation with your consultant. but hasn't get your reply yet. looking forward on your reply. if you never receive my email please let me know thank you
Hi mehmeh,
sorry for late reply. yes i had replied you of the contact and some details. you can call up to book for consultation. ic, because i need to lose at least 17kg so that is normal for me to lose 17kg. as for you may be you no need to. just go for consultation checking and the body analysis test to see how is your body and fat%

you can add me in msn too elainelaypeng@hotmail.com:tlaugh:

Ange

Hi Everyone,

Back from holiday.. Did eat quite alot of stuff but luckily did not put on weight, still able to maintain. anyway welcome to this club for those new comer.. Must jia you and work hard ..

mehmeh

Hi mehmeh,
sorry for late reply. yes i had replied you of the contact and some details. you can call up to book for consultation. ic, because i need to lose at least 17kg so that is normal for me to lose 17kg. as for you may be you no need to. just go for consultation checking and the body analysis test to see how is your body and fat%

you can add me in msn too elainelaypeng@hotmail.com:tlaugh:
THANK YOU laypeng! thanks for the details and contact. had called up to book appointment with your consultant, will see her soon!
ya she also say need to go for consultation and do the test then can advise me.

sure will add you soon!

LayPeng

THANK YOU laypeng! thanks for the details and contact. had called up to book appointment with your consultant, will see her soon!
ya she also say need to go for consultation and do the test then can advise me.

sure will add you soon!
you are welcome mehmeh, do update after consultation with my consultant and your result.

shi_san_yee

just my experience.

2 yrs ago i did my sessions at (i'm guessing) the same place at marine parade, the acupuncture package. Paid close to $3K. The whole program worked - well kind of,

a) i had to take some chinese traditional medication pill thing to 'detox' daily, and make me poo more often.

b) i had to go through a 5 day detox program which was drinking this powder dissolved in water. This made me poo my stomach empty. I had to detox this way for 3 days weekly in the duration of the acupuncture program. It's actually just a laxative, really.

c) i was asked to take appetite suppressants.

I did the body weight/fat analysis, and I must say I was very impressed and convinced with their convincing explanation of how to effectively lose weight. However, each acupuncture session lasted around 30 mins. About 6 needles (can't really recall) inserted, then hooked up to a electro-wave thing machine. Perhaps it had certain effectiveness, but anyway I didn't complete my 10 sessions of acupuncture, because I knew I was losing weight/water mostly due to the detox and pills, the acupuncture was more like a feature they needed to add to justify the large amounts people pay. Common sense, detox drink + diarrohea = lose weight.

I'm skeptical because I've tried it, and my weight bounced back once I stopped the pills and detox. And if it was supposed to work, the program should solely feature acupuncture (which i think they do offer, but also promised that it is not as effective) and not with all the other fanciful pills and detox program.

If u have the spare cash to try out, sure, go for it, but if you're really hopeful, and need to pay via installment and feel the pinch, I'd say your success rate is higher at the gym.

Ooi

hi shi_san_yee, you should complete your 10sessions,dont waste it and you did not complete it where got effect? Did you do review? it suppose to test out your fat, muscle and water. you shld do the test for review too. so can know what you lost.:) anyway it is free in the program mah.

ermm, meaning to say you did not continue program after 2 weeks detox? weight gain might be muscle gain, i also had some muscle gain but fat loss because they not only helping losing weight but is fat.
luckily i did follow everything and lost 10+ kg , had completed the program for few months and i still maintaining.

my advise to those ppl who started or going to start: just continue do not give up in between, any question just ask consultant and doctor.
tried gym, it does not works as when i stop to exercise my fat bounce back.

LayPeng

Hi ooi, long time never see your post. Happy CNY to you.
ya i agree with ooi, when i was on detox, i felt my pants loosen and i do have about 4kg of fat loss on first review, may be was after give birth i still have little water retention so i did lose little water too.
after detox will be the diet planning, eat more meat and vegetables all these depending on how they plan base on the review result.
i feel quite healthy and now more careful with diet as i had family line with high cholestrol so need to watch put on diet too. i completed programe for half an year(managed to lose 17-18kg) and still maintaining.

shi_san_yee

hi shi_san_yee, you should complete your 10sessions,dont waste it and you did not complete it where got effect? Did you do review? it suppose to test out your fat, muscle and water. you shld do the test for review too. so can know what you lost.:) anyway it is free in the program mah.

ermm, meaning to say you did not continue program after 2 weeks detox? weight gain might be muscle gain, i also had some muscle gain but fat loss because they not only helping losing weight but is fat.
luckily i did follow everything and lost 10+ kg , had completed the program for few months and i still maintaining.

my advise to those ppl who started or going to start: just continue do not give up in between, any question just ask consultant and doctor.
tried gym, it does not works as when i stop to exercise my fat bounce back.
no no i had 2 more sessions of acupuncture. I was following pretty faithfully for several months, and during the whole time was hungry and very tired. Essentially, common sense is that starvation will surely cause weight loss... pooing with the detox program until i have nothing left to poo but water will also surely cause weight loss. Then plus appetite suppressants, confirm = weight loss. The acupuncture part, during the review the sinseh saw my weight loss, but when i told him my gastric is getting worse, he didn't say much.

Healthy weight loss or not.. not very sure.

Ooi

ermmm, initially was quite tired and i tend to sleep earlier, anyway need to keep at least 7 hours of sleep otherwise will have muscle loss and got to drink at least 2 litre of water. but still need to eat, not starve yourself. not, they not looking at the weight loss but is fat loss, i still need to gain some muscle weight. how many time of review you went? if you go review by right should have idea about the muscle and fat loss thing.

mehmeh

Hi ooi, long time never see your post. Happy CNY to you.
ya i agree with ooi, when i was on detox, i felt my pants loosen and i do have about 4kg of fat loss on first review, may be was after give birth i still have little water retention so i did lose little water too.
after detox will be the diet planning, eat more meat and vegetables all these depending on how they plan base on the review result.
i feel quite healthy and now more careful with diet as i had family line with high cholestrol so need to watch put on diet too. i completed programe for half an year(managed to lose 17-18kg) and still maintaining.
:) I think better go for analysis to monitor

Last edited: