iphone

iwan2noe

Are you trying to Sync your bookmarks from your Safari browser?

Provide me a printscreen of the error and I'll try to resolve.
hmm when I sync my iPhone,wat I do is just plug in the USB cables fr my phone to the pc then just click the "sync" button.
I'm out now so can't screen capture it. Do u roughly noe wat lead to tis prob of mine fr my dscription ?

Pinkdiamonds,
Thanks do much! :)

npoheng

Hi, can try the following steps. Sorry for the late reply.

1) Click on the info tab and scroll down to web browser. Uncheck the box for syncing internet explorer bookmark and then click on sync and see if it works.

2) If the above step dont work, go to advance tab and click on preference. Chose the device tab and click reset sync history. The press sync and try to see if it works. Please see screenshot link http://www.softpedia.com/screenshots/iTunes_14.png

iwan2noe

Hi, can try the following steps. Sorry for the late reply.

1) Click on the info tab and scroll down to web browser. Uncheck the box for syncing internet explorer bookmark and then click on sync and see if it works.

2) If the above step dont work, go to advance tab and click on preference. Chose the device tab and click reset sync history. The press sync and try to see if it works. Please see screenshot link http://www.softpedia.com/screenshots/iTunes_14.png
Hi npoheng,

Thanks v much! =) can sync liao when I follow step 2 :)
now the thg i dun noe is how to select songs and pic to be synced to my iphone? hee...sorry ar, u are guiding an iphone dumbo...hehe

npoheng

Hi, U just need to pull the songs to the music tab of the iTunes and then press sync. For pics, u must put the folders of the various picture folders into one main folder and select to sync the folder from iTunes.

iwan2noe

Hi, you just need to pull the songs to the music tab of the iTunes and then press sync. For pics, you must put the folders of the various picture folders into one main folder and select to sync the folder from iTunes.
Thanks npoheng :)

I can finally sync pics and i think songs also can...hmmm, how can i use the songs i have uploaded to my iphone as ringtones?

thanks alot!!!! thanks thanks!!:red:

npoheng

Hahaha, sorry, ringtone i cannot help liao cause never used my phone for communication. Mostly for surfing net, watch movies and playing games. Glad to help. :)

appie

Thanks npoheng :)

I can finally sync pics and i think songs also can...hmmm, how can i use the songs i have uploaded to my iphone as ringtones?

thanks alot!!!! thanks thanks!!:red:
u have to change extension file name to .m4r and ringtone cannot more than 30 or 40sec.

alt can google for iringer, can help you convert mp3 to ringtone

npoheng

Was surfing the app store when I found this. Check out this application:

iTunes Store

if u like to watch movie, go download w. Tv, it's free and got MTV, movies. Some of the movies are quite new