Irregular period

duhduh

me duno yet.....checking out the price 1st....kekekee....if the "chkn essence" type is not too expensive, then i will buy tat....otherwise hor, very troublesome to brew laaa....LOL :X
Okies, u check liao tmr share with us yar?

heh, intend to try to take after my AF complete this round....haiz,still waitg..if gynae didnt tell me got lining, i would haf keep expectg for BFP man...but who knows, its actually AF on strike!:nah:

marlysha

yours also havent report? Delayed or possible BFP?
i have checked by blood test and is confirmed tat im not pregnant ....my gynae also tell me that the duphaston pill that i eat can cause my menses on strike....haiz....so now waiting for 4 days liao...

duhduh

i have checked by blood test and is confirmed tat im not pregnant ....my gynae also tell me that the duphaston pill that i eat can cause my menses on strike....haiz....so now waiting for 4 days liao...
oh u did ur blood test? where u go for checks?
i didnt take any med...but AF still on strike! Anyway gynae gave me med to induce it.

lawla12

Okies, u check liao tmr share with us yar?

heh, intend to try to take after my AF complete this round....haiz,still waitg..if gynae didnt tell me got lining, i would haf keep expectg for BFP man...but who knows, its actually AF on strike!:nah:
i bought leeeee.......$4 per packet wor.....

they told me i can either put chicken or eggs (she say eggs taste nicer).....for the eggs, u've to boil it 1st....then put the boiled egg into the soup n let it brew for 2-3hrs....

she told me its abit heaty.......they dun sell those "chkn essence" bottle type of Ba Zhen wor....so no choice, i've to brew it myself.....

Attachments

ZombieMum

they told me i can either put chicken or eggs (she say eggs taste nicer).....for the eggs, u've to boil it 1st....then put the boiled egg into the soup n let it brew for 2-3hrs....

she told me its abit heaty.......they dun sell those "chkn essence" bottle type of Ba Zhen wor....so no choice, i've to brew it myself.....
Ya, usually people put egg. Hmm, heaty...? To me is ok ler, don't feel the 'heatiness' after taking. Means I'm adapted to it...

The egg hor, no need so 'ma fan' boil separate one la. Can put together inside one, just that after an hour, take it out and peel off the shell, then put back, can already. I always do that.

Oink

Where did u buy yours? Hock Hua?

marlysha

oh u did ur blood test? where u go for checks?
i didnt take any med...but AF still on strike! Anyway gynae gave me med to induce it.

i went to TMC...already few days late..maybe shall wait another few more days then i shall call the clinic..to get med to "induce" it

lawla12

me bought mine at those normal chinese TCM at my neighbourhood yaaaa.....

brewing tomolo morn yaaaa.....

so i brew for 2-3hrs ?????????????????????????????

duhduh

me bought mine at those normal chinese TCM at my neighbourhood yaaaa.....

brewing tomolo morn yaaaa.....

so i brew for 2-3hrs ?????????????????????????????
ohh, no chicken essence type ah? haiz, i lazy to brew leh.hehehe
ohhh u try liao let me knw the taste ya?haha

lawla12

ohh, no chicken essence type ah? haiz, i lazy to brew leh.hehehe
ohhh u try liao let me knw the taste ya?haha
ME TOO!!!!!!!!! but they dun haf leh........

oh yaaa...izzi better to drink in the morn or nite time arr ???

lawla12

dun haf meh? Got mah....

drink at night la.....like birds nest ma

lemme check out the brand
birdnest is drink 1hr b4 u eat anyting yaaaa...(tats wad i heard leh).....

drink at nite arrr....then today i go home n brew lohhhhhh.....:001_302:

lawla12

hmmm....i brew 1/2 the bowl of "ba zhen" leeeee....

the taste like erm, very concentrated verison of chkn essence but of cos, chkn essence taste BETTER laaaa..........

its not bitter yaaa.......

i put egg wor......i dun like the eggwhite wor........only ate abit...the egg yolk taste better........but i oso ate abit....

overall arrrrrr quite ok loh....

ZombieMum

hmmm....i brew 1/2 the bowl of "ba zhen" leeeee....

the taste like erm, very concentrated verison of chkn essence but of cos, chkn essence taste BETTER laaaa..........

its not bitter yaaa.......

i put egg wor......i dun like the eggwhite wor........only ate abit...the egg yolk taste better........but i oso ate abit....

overall arrrrrr quite ok loh....
Haha, u seems can accept it wor. Good la, consume it every month. Hopefully will regulate ur menses soon (maybe takes time ya). U know what, everytime I drink, my boy will come to me and asks for the egg!! Finished up all my egg!!...aiseh...But I don't mind la, haha. Cuz the yolk is high in cholesterol :p But is ok for young children la.

kym

Hi Mummy,

Care to share, I have a irregular period, I was trying for the second baby since Oct 08 till now still no good news yet. Is it because of the irregular period. What should i do?

My previous period always come 35 to 60days, but i have no problem to conceive although gynae said my chances is lower than other woman. I have 2 gals now ages 10 and 8. After gave birth, period still the irregular until I took primrose oil from GNC 3 years ago and recently change to red wine with onion.

siongnelly

Hi everyone, ba zhen is great.. but you can try EPO pills too.. Nutrilite EPO is great..
having menses is actually detox for our body, that why we as women live longer than man. That why if we do not have a regular menses, there will be alot of problems in our body. Do not take it lightly. cheers :)