milo8899

IUI Plan & Info 2011 - Please Share..

June 2011 - 1st try IUI @ mount e
IUI procedure $500++
Sperm wash procedure $170++
4x Injection $550++
Chomid $30++
3-4 times consultation $300++

Total spended arround $1.5k and hope everything is fine. Waiting 2 weeks time to check...

Last edited:

viv

Mine cost about the same. Did mine at Gleneagles. Just passed the 2ww and am feeling so nervous. Wonder what the results is going to be. Any idea when the preg test should be taken?

viv

I'll be going for another cycle of IUI...mine failed as M came. Will be starting my 2nd cycle tomorrow.

Last edited:

afoomi

I had my 3rd cycle this month as well, good luck viv. Baby dust to all of us!

Hi milo8899, the 4x Injection was done during consultation?

afoomi

I fail on my 3rd try again. My hubby insist on continuing IUI, but I'm pretty tired of it. I'm lost.

viv

don't give up. i totally understand the disappointment. Since hubby is supportive and wants to try again, why don't u go ahead and try it again? With each try, the chances increases by a little right?

afoomi

Oct last year I did went to Thong Chai for about 4 months, but then hubby think that IUI would be more effective, so I stop consulting the doctor. Hmm, thank you for the encouragement, maybe I should continue trying it. :)

viv

Oct last year I did went to Thong Chai for about 4 months, but then hubby think that IUI would be more effective, so I stop consulting the doctor. Hmm, thank you for the encouragement, maybe I should continue trying it. :)
No prob:) Encouragement is what we all need here. It's not easy for hubby to know what we go through. We have to go through the injections and the 'procedure' as well....but on the emotional aspect, they too are hopeful that we are successful on our attempts. When we fail, they feel disappointed, just like we do. So since he's supportive and would like to continue trying, it may not be a bad idea after all. Have you consulted your doc on what your next step should be?

afoomi

I think I will continue on IUI until success. Because IVF is too expensive for me, and it might not be success. I still have Puregon, will start the injection tomorrow, and call my doc on Monday. Normally she will need to scan on the fifth injection, and another scan on day 11 or day 12.

afoomi

If you aren't on any medication, you can try to drink Ba Zhen Tang (八珍湯) every week to regulate your body. One of my friend, she drink it very often since she was a girl, and she conceived naturally 6 months after married. I don't drink often because I suffer from bad headache every time I eat Dang Gui. But recently the effect not as bad anymore, so I brew the soup every fortnight.

viv

afoomi: Best of luck and bb dust!!
btw...i'm not on any medication but am at the 2ww...do you know if i'm still able to drink it?