IVF/ICSI/IUI general support and Discussion groups 2010

My face skin become worst - dry & small pimples over my face as well as body. I'm thinking that hormone change. Did you?

My breast a big sore, constipation & can't sleep well & body feel heaty.

liliankoh

My face skin become worst - dry & small pimples over my face as well as body. I'm thinking that hormone change. Did you?

My breast a big sore, constipation & can't sleep well & body feel heaty.
breast sore heard sign of preg, good news

constipation no, can't sleep well n body flushes yes

u eat heaty food? Drink a lot of water?

Hi,

Today tested d16 from ET, result shown negative...sian..seem like no hope. :embarrassed:

Thinking that no hope for tomorrow blood HCG....miracle...i know no possible.

Hi Potato
I guess that 2 times blood test is to check m HCG level. 1st Tim came out HCG 3, 2nd times HCG 34. and I also think that my blood test was too soon, usually D14 will be more accurate. Today is my D14 another blood test again, just now the clinic called me to tell me that HCG become 328. Usually the no. will double each day, but my no. is jumped like 10 times. They suspect it's twin or triplet....
When is ur menses for this cycle?
Most of ladies would had their blood test on d17-19. How come yours case so special? End up you went for many blood test!! suffer but worth!!

If i'm not wrong you had super many follicles? Is 1st time trying IUI or SO-IUI?

Last edited:

liliankoh

Hi,

Today tested d16 from ET, result shown negative...sian..seem like no hope. :embarrassed:

Thinking that no hope for tomorrow blood HCG....miracle...i know no possible.
Today test D16? how to test? at kk? ur mense not here right? there still hope, how are you feeling these few days, still have breast sore?

Test at home by using pregnancy kit(1st time test). Menses not yet come.

Breast still sore.. i think due to menses sign. Almost a week can't slept very well due to nervous "what if".

Are you start to test it at home? As forum ladies start to test at home before toward to KK.

I'm preparing myself to know the facts 1st before KK nurse tell me the bad news "so sorry..u are not preggi".

liliankoh

Breast still sore.. i think due to menses sign. Almost a week can't slept very well due to nervous "what if".

Are you start to test it at home? As forum ladies start to test at home before toward to KK.

I'm preparing myself to know the facts 1st before KK nurse tell me the bad news "so sorry..u are not preggi".
Menses coming got breast sore ma, no la, people say preg breast then got sore, which i dont the sign

Menses not here still got chances, there is a sister who test below 250 = -ve on BT but nurse ask her to go again a week later then test +ve

i think home kit not so accurate lor, there are time they test +ve end up -ve, -ve becomes +ve

You sound very nervous, jia yu and all the best to your best

No i ddint test as i just finish my injet last nite

Anyway thanks for your encouragement..give me so much of hope...possitive scenerio..but interesting.

Well..we went through very long journey where not so easy up to this stage..time & energy!!

Hope miracle!!

Last edited:
Most of ladies would had their blood test on d17-19. How come yours case so special? End up you went for many blood test!! suffer but worth!!

If i'm not wrong you had super many follicles? Is 1st time trying IUI or SO-IUI?
Hi Neo
U r rite, I had 8 follicles and 1st attempt for SO-IUI.
I really tks God for his grace to me....
I also don't know why I started doing blood test on D10, till I read this forum that ppl usually do on D14 onwards.
But I just follow whatever gynae coz no experience too...

Hi Neo
U can try to measure ur temperature in the morning before u get out from bed.
I try since D14 temperature from 36.6 to now D21 36.9.
It's very accurate as they say if u have 5 consecutive days temperature higher u r definitely preggie.

Sorry to hear that, what is the result, do you tiao your body, you might want to consider

Mi also not so good these 2 days, down with sore throat n flu, start to see discharge
No HCG shown. KK nurse asked me to wait for a week(Af) then call back for further advise!

You need to take care!! Congratulation to u maybe due to implantation.

Today is ur day#? When are u going back to KK for Hcg test?

liliankoh

No HCG shown. KK nurse asked me to wait for a week(Af) then call back for further advise!

You need to take care!! Congratulation to you maybe due to implantation.

Today is your day#? When are you going back to KK for Hcg test?
What is HCG?

HCG is the same as Blood Test?

you know your result on the spot or they call you?

My next BT is next thu

Implantation, i think impossible, more to AF coming, because i see the discharge monthly

What is HCG?

HCG is the same as Blood Test?

you know your result on the spot or they call you?

My next BT is next thu

Implantation, i think impossible, more to AF coming, because i see the discharge monthly
Hcg(via blood test) is pregnancy hormon produced from placenta if you pregnant.

Blood test taken on 9:30am, nurse called on 4:30pm. Today a lot of patient come down for blood test..

you must be careful if heavy, pls call KK nurse for further advice scare miscarriage!

Last edited:
Hi Neo
I am sorry to hear that. But don't give up, continue trying until success.
Don't stress urself, expect less and u won't feel discourage.
What's ur HCG level ? And which day r u now?
Possible too early to know the result?

Hi Lilian
I also had spotting after IUI. The symptom is as same as before mensus come. Importation bleeding is the same as having period. It starts be4 the mensus come. Brown or dark chocolate spotting, breasts sore and sensitive nipples.
My case, nurse called me few hours after blood test. I have done 3 blood test for HCG level.

What day r you now?