IVF/ICSI/IUI general support and Discussion groups 2010

Neo, in the end who you see? What are your plan, mi thinking of NUH
If I continue in KK, maybe choose Dr Tan Heng Hao. I book my 2nd fresh Ivf on Mar12.

Thinking to nuh but need to check what is the process for transferring medical record fr KK to nuh.

Right now, I going to try Chinese medicine fr thong chai to remedy my body. I went to visit Yi sei two day ago. I quite comfortable with Yi sei there. Yi sei told me she will try her best to help me. Seem like she give me hope.

Maybe you want to go for try.

Last edited:
My mense comes on tue, I currently seeing Yi Si Tan SB @ Cross Street, I think will move to NUH, hear that IVF can start in jan, hope for a dragon baby if got luck, ha ha
Did you go for blood test on d18? Sad too.

U want to start so soon! How to transfer our record(ivf record)to nuh? Which dr are you choose if you go for nuh? Nuh 'Q' lesser than KK.

Last edited:

liliankoh

Did you go for blood test on d18? Sad too.

U want to start so soon! How to transfer our record(ivf record)to nuh? Which dr are you choose if you go for nuh? Nuh 'Q' lesser than KK.
I have seen Prof Wong @ NUH, he told us to that we can start Fresh cycle in Jan, but have to do some blood test or redo some blood before deciding what to do. Additional cost to what i have done in kkh but i find it worth as i find him very prof, he did some test on me which some doctors did the same, i felt pain but for Prof Wong, i didnt find anything, my hubby and i am very comfort with him in our 1st visit

snoopy77

Hi all,

I am new here.....hope to get some advice from you .

Anyone here do IVF at Raffles Hospital by Dr Sheila Loh?
i was directly adviced by her to go for IVF on the 1st apptm with her after he saw my hubby's report .... :( she talk quite fast & looks like very busy ..... don know if she is experienced in IVF...

I know most of you here are under Dr SF Loh.. But his'Q' very long ...

Hope to have your advice.......

Arigato.........

I have seen Prof Wong @ NUH, he told us to that we can start Fresh cycle in Jan, but have to do some blood test or redo some blood before deciding what to do. Additional cost to what i have done in Kandang Kerbau Hospital but i find it worth as i find him very prof, he did some test on me which some doctors did the same, i felt pain but for Prof Wong, i didnt find anything, my hubby and i am very comfort with him in our 1st visit
You choose private rate? If yes, no subsided for blood test & additional test? Are u direct call nuh for private appt?

U didn't consider frozen embyro transfer at KK?

liliankoh

You choose private rate? If yes, no subsided for blood test & additional test? Are u direct call nuh for private appt?

U didn't consider frozen embyro transfer at KK?
IVF in KK also private ah, IVF in govt hospital are all private

See how lor, now only 1 no point

makino

I have 2 and Dr Loh said I can go for FET..now i can only hope my 2 embryos can survive the thaw.. I'm taking med so my cycle will come on time & i'm expecting the FET to be carried out before xmas, he promised he it will be before he leaves .. keeping my fingers crossed .. now very demoralised .. no confident at all .. sigh ..

babymoo

Don be demoralized cos ur mood is very impt for ivf... Jiayou !!

I have 2 and Dr Loh said I can go for FET..now i can only hope my 2 embryos can survive the thaw.. I'm taking med so my cycle will come on time & i'm expecting the FET to be carried out before xmas, he promised he it will be before he leaves .. keeping my fingers crossed .. now very demoralised .. no confident at all .. sigh ..

liliankoh

Agree with babymoo, jia you

He say better to start a new cycle, no point to go for FET for just 1 egg, what about your gyne, what are your plan, new cycle or FET
I didn't even meet my gynae...but other Dr said go for fresh cycle...I intend too. Start my new cycle maybe on next yr Jun12..

Are you taken any chinese medicine currently? What did ur Yi Si advice? I heared chinese medicine need to take at least 6 month only have effectively.

liliankoh

I didn't even meet my gynae...but other Dr said go for fresh cycle...I intend too. Start my new cycle maybe on next yr Jun12..

Are you taken any chinese medicine currently? What did ur Yi Si advice? I heared chinese medicine need to take at least 6 month only have effectively.
Woh so long ah, u do cyst or polyps problem b4?

Mi seeing Tan SB at Chinatown, u? Ur new gyne is?

Hi all,

I'm new here. Planning to do IVF/ICIS next year so need to prep myself for it.

Anyone has any bad experience during the treatment? Mood swings? Bolatedness? The doctor told me that it will only last for two weeks. Is it true?

lainelaine

hi all,

i visited Dr Thong at Raffles and as our case is unexplained, she advised us to go for IUI. My friend recommend me to go to Dr Wong at NUH. Is he good? Will it be cheaper to do IUI at NUH than Raffles?
Also, im planning to start IUI next Feb...should i go for TCM? Actually i've seen a few before but they made me fed up...all asking me why am i not preg yet...but now since im considering IUI, i thought should go for tcm to 'tiao' my body. But hubby is worried that it will clash...anyone got exp?

Thanks!! :)

KirstenQ

Hi all,

I'm new here. Planning to do IVF/ICIS next year so need to prep myself for it.

Anyone has any bad experience during the treatment? Mood swings? Bolatedness? The doctor told me that it will only last for two weeks. Is it true?
I didn't get any mood swings or bloating while on the injections....just tired and fatigued. The bloating only happened very badly after the egg retrieval and transfer. Then it will subside in about 2+ weeks or so.

Good Luck!

I didn't get any mood swings or bloating while on the injections....just tired and fatigued. The bloating only happened very badly after the egg retrieval and transfer. Then it will subside in about 2+ weeks or so.

Good Luck!
Ohhhhh...ok. Thanks for clearing the air! :)