Jewellery

CanCanMum

can la...u watch the whole of Mr Bean and prop your legs up while watching, Zun zun 30mins liao....and get entertained somemore....:001_302::001_302::001_302:

autumn82

no la, its not that you are not a good mum. its sometimes we are ignorant about some things. And that some information were not read about. Hence that is why this forum is quite useful. Can share around some of the tips so that it can help u to avoid some things and to minimise on the "damage" caused.

Dun worry babe, everything will b fine. Just have a fun pregnancy.
:tlaugh:For me, is not don't know. I know abt it, but can't be bothered abt it. :p Coz to me, is old wives tales.. I only know doing all these, my mood will get better.. Heh. Got pretty pretty~ :tlaugh:

Oh ya, another thing is to massage yr feet.. ask ur DH apply some lotion and gently just rub over.. Not those normal massage... Coz preggie cannot anyhow massage.. Heh.

Last edited:

newbie2009

:tlaugh:For me, is not don't know. I know abt it, but can't be bothered abt it. :p Coz to me, is old wives tales.. I only know doing all these, my mood will get better.. Heh. Got pretty pretty~ :tlaugh:
every1 got different needs. Mayb for you stayign pretty is important. True la, being pretty will make u more confident, and that will make u happier....

how many mths preg are you le?

autumn82

every1 got different needs. Mayb for you stayign pretty is important. True la, being pretty will make u more confident, and that will make u happier....

how many mths preg are you le?
My DS come out liao lor? No more mths preggie.. *touch wood* :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Ya, it was such a drag during preggie.. need some nice nice things to see mah.. :tlaugh:

newbie2009

My DS come out liao lor? No more mths preggie.. *touch wood* :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Ya, it was such a drag during preggie.. need some nice nice things to see mah.. :tlaugh:
haha. so envious of you. reached the end of the marathon race. good for you. stay pretty ok.

autumn82

why no time to stay pretty? sick of the look? why?
Gotta look after 2 kids? Hmm... SAHM blues now. LOL. :p Last time, when I was still working, can put on makeup, wear nice clothes, chill out after work, do this, do that. Now in shorts and T-shirts daily, limited MY TIME.. So sick. :tlaugh:

My favo time of the day is 7pm when both kids are asleep!! Hate 7am when everyone in the house is awake and fanatic mOrn again... :001_302:

How abt yrself? How many mths oredi?

CanCanMum

BF darling,

u r not the only one lor~~

i was oso mistaken as Pregnant oso.....

touch tree trunk beta.....

newbie2009

Gotta look after 2 kids? Hmm... SAHM blues now. LOL. :p Last time, when I was still working, can put on makeup, wear nice clothes, chill out after work, do this, do that. Now in shorts and T-shirts daily, limited MY TIME.. So sick. :tlaugh:

My favo time of the day is 7pm when both kids are asleep!! Hate 7am when everyone in the house is awake and fanatic mOrn again... :001_302:

How abt yrself? How many mths oredi?
Understand what u mean. b4 have bb, all the time is just for ourselves. after have kids le, all the energy and time is given to them. No wonder they always say mums are great.

I am only about 14 weeks preggie.

autumn82

Understand what u mean. b4 have bb, all the time is just for ourselves. after have kids le, all the energy and time is given to them. No wonder they always say mums are great.

I am only about 14 weeks preggie.
So good~ Enjoy urself, get more sleep now.. I guess when bb's out, almost 2-3mths of nite feeds unless u've got a super obedient bb who sleeps thru the nite.. W/o feeds.. :tlaugh:

newbie2009

So good~ Enjoy urself, get more sleep now.. I guess when bb's out, almost 2-3mths of nite feeds unless u've got a super obedient bb who sleeps thru the nite.. W/o feeds.. :tlaugh:
yup catching up on alot of sleep nowadays. hopefully can have either a super guai bb or a super loving DH that will do all the job for me for that 2-3mths. hehe.