Jocelyn Wong - ACJ Clinic

prettybb

Both dr joycelyn and dr adelina are great drs. you might want to compare their prices and waiting time instead. i was with dr joycelyn and i like her. i was with dr ang before joycelyn and he's good but i dont't like that he's always rushing thru consultations.

going to check between 6 - 8 weeks is ideal. If any earlier i feel macam no point like that cos baby's heartbeat cannot be detected yet.
ya he's kinda rushing.. :( but overall was ok.

i went for my first checkp up when i was 6weeks preggy.. the f1st time i heard the heartbeat, i cried... so happy!

haffa

ya he's kinda rushing.. :( but overall was ok.

i went for my first checkp up when i was 6weeks preggy.. the f1st time i heard the heartbeat, i cried... so happy!

Hi dear...

Congrats on being pregnant for the 2nd time. I highly recommend dr Joycelyn Wong. I am 27 weeks pregnant...1st baby and was clueless about which gynae to choose. All i know is that i wanted a female gynae. So i read forum pages and saw many people wrote good things abt her and i went. No regrets. She is sooooo caring and nice. She will take her time explaining to u everything. You juz have to book early for your appointment coz she's super duper busy...but it's totally worth it....in my opinionlah... ;)

prettybb

Hi dear...

Congrats on being pregnant for the 2nd time. I highly recommend dr Joycelyn Wong. I am 27 weeks pregnant...1st baby and was clueless about which gynae to choose. All i know is that i wanted a female gynae. So i read forum pages and saw many people wrote good things about her and i went. No regrets. She is sooooo caring and nice. She will take her time explaining to you everything. You just have to book early for your appointment coz she's super duper busy...but it's totally worth it....in my opinionlah... ;)

Heee... i just called the clinic and have made my appt!!! you'are right.. the earliest i cn get is 18sep!! i'll be 8weeks! cnt wait to hear baby heartbeat and see baby for the first time! arrggghh!!!

btw the nurse are friendly too.. i was so suprised that nurse told me that im now 6weeks preggy! :) so excited :Dancing_tongue:

Last edited:

prettybb

Btw mummies, i have just made an appt to see Dr Jocelyn Wong. and was answered by friendly nurse..
just to share her UPDATED rates:

First consultation : $88
2nd/Subsequent Consult : $48
First and Subsequent scan : $48
Package from 12 weeks : $738 but the nurse told me that it will increase again.

Last edited:

haffa

Halloooo prettybb..

Yup..yup...the nurses there are very friendly. I always look forward to going 4 my appointments. Overall...a pleasant experience...:)

vanilla04

Helo all mummies.. Jus wanna check how much is paid for the whole delivery cost if choosing Dr Wong as ur gyna? How much does she charge?

haffa

Helo all mummies.. just wanna check how much is paid for the whole delivery cost if choosing Dr Wong as your gyna? How much does she charge?

Hi Vanilla...

I'm currently seeing Dr Joycelyn Wong and i m due real soon. Perhaps i can update u once i receive my hospital bill :)

vanilla04

Hi Vanilla...

I'm currently seeing Dr Joycelyn Wong and i m due real soon. Perhaps i can update you once i receive my hospital bill :)

Okok.. thanks thanks.. Anyway how much is e package u took up during ur pregnancy, for those check up? And wat does it includes?

Starbat11

Jocelyn Wong is my gynae. I was full of praises for her untill recently. The following incidents really puts me off. I dont think I will ever see her again for my second pregnancy.

1. I was down with mastitis. I called up the clinic cos I was in pain + having consistently high fever. The nurse assistant told me that her appointments are full. I could join in the queue and need to wait at least 4 hrs. She will highlight to Dr Wong abt my situation. But the clinic assistant foreward me that ultimately whether she wants to see me or refer me to another gynae (cos she is so busy) is solely up to her.

Harlow?!? What type of after service is this?

2. When I went back for my checkup postnatal, she knew that I was suffering from depression. That was 6 months ago. Yesterday, my colleague, whom I recommended the gynae revealed that Dr Wong told her that I was in depression.

Harlow?!? Isnt the medical profile of a patient highly private and confidential? How cld you go ard telling others even if they ask?

I am v disappointed with her attitude. I am v sure there are many good and ETHICAL gynaes ard. Will never go back to her!

Marrissa

Hi ladies, i'm considering jocelyn wong as my gynae.

May I know roughly how long is the waiting time?

Also, anyone has the latest hospital bill from TMC under her (4 bedder)?

Thanks in advance!

u1c0l3

Hi ladies,

hubby and me visited Dr Wong for our pre-natal check up on wednesday. 1st visit is great, we feel very comfortable with her.

she is very patient and clear in her explanation or sharing info with us.

we feel that she is motherly, cheerful and a pretty gynae.

definitely will go back to her when we hit the jackpot...

cheers~~

PTB7476

called ACJ and tried to make appointment with Dr Wong and was told she is full on my estimated Due date and was recommended to use DR Caroline Khi instead :we3sad:

Humpty

I went through my first pregnancy with Dr Wong and delivered early this year. Throughout the whole process I thought she was very professional and helpful all the way through to the post natal checkup.

Even though she has many patients, she does not rush through appointments and gives each patient her utmost attention.

Initially, I doubted whether she would have the time to be able to provide sufficient care when I really needed help especially towards my EDD. For my case, I bugged her almost every day on the last 2 days leading to delivery - that was despite her appointment book being full on all 2 days. Somehow, she squeezed me in to make sure that I was okay.

I guess for the wait time, after a while you kinda catch on the pattern. Either be the first patient of the session (AM/PM) or one of the last. So far, the only time we really had to wait (more than 2 hours) was when she had to go for delivery or operation.

I've always wondered how she copes! Her days are packed with consults and nights with deliveries. Guess she needs a holiday once in a while too :)

runfaster

my 1st child was 36 wks when my water bag burst. admitted myself and Dr Wong was the stand in gynae was my gynae Dr Adrian Tan was away on holiday.

it was a smooth delivery. i had epi and within 3 pushes, my boy came. Dr Tan was v skillful in clearing up my womb (the menses only lasted for 2 wks) and i only had like 3 stiches.

despite being the stand in gynae for my delivery, her confidence level and skills impressed me that for my 2nd child now, i went bk to her. however, her waiting time is indeed long.

pNp

I've read that Dr Wong is pro natural birth and breastfeeding. How abt VBAC? Is she encouraging and supportive of VBAC? Has any mommy here had VBAC under Dr Wong?

feliciasylee

Hi
Dr Jocelyn is very gentle and dont be misjudged by her young looks; she is very experienced. Well known for neat stitches. Minimal pain. And good encouragement during delivery. I'll definitely go to her again for my future pregnancy.

shandy83

i'm also with dr wong now too. very nice doctor and patient doctor who nvr fail to educate me with the list of qns i asked.

during my week 5- 8, i was with another gynae but hubby insist on changing after seeing the negative feedback for this doc plus the fees was quite high. and really...no regrets on the change cuz there was a huge difference during the consultation between this doc and dr wong.

the nurses at ACJ clinic is also very helpful and cheerful... thumbs up!