Jurong West moms :)

Aquafish

Hi all

I'm also a mummy staying in JW. I have 2 sons, age 9 mths and 6 years old respectively. Do share tips on parenting and where to get the best deals :)

almond

Me and my wife used to stay at Jurong West St 25. Have moved to my mum's place at Jurong West St 91 since the birth of our 1st DS last November. :001_302:

oblong

Hi all, my house is in toh guan, currently staying with my parents at jurong east st 21. shifting back to my own nest soon. i'm FTWM, with a 5mth old baby boy.

Queenbabe

Who wanna meet & go to Jurong point together sometimes? Pls let me know :) I have 1 DD 9yrs old & 1 DS gng 5mths.

ochklk

I'm a mum to a 1mth old baby boy, staying in Jurong West St 91, I can go Jurong Point and meet, sit down and tok cok but can you guys wait until my BB bigger. I ons you all... Haa.. My email is sharonklk@yahoo.com, if got friendster, ochklk@yahoo.com, if got facebook, can add me. Thanks.

Last edited:

ahjune

Hi all,

Iam a jurong west mum as well.. staying at street 61 (near pioneer MRT) a SAHM too, had a 7months old little boy

Jasmine Tang

Hi all,

I am Jasmine with a 3 years old son which taking care by my mother and father in law. I stay at Jurong West Street 61, near the Pioneer MRT station. MY son going to N2 childcare on this coming Dec 2009. I have thinking to be stay at home mum, but then still thinking of it and my son already 3 years old now. Hahaha. Is not easy to take care kids at home. You have to scacrific, $$ is the main issue. Anyway, the time spend with your kid is lesser. But then, after work and on weekend, you can spend more time with them. Hope can know more mothers in this forum and share more experience, i still trying very hard to be a good mother and give the best to my son. Everybody asking me when to have second one. I am really dont dare to have second one, commitment is there, i worry i cannot take good care of them as i am working mother, unless i become stay at home mum.

mummypooh

Hi to all mummies,

Im staying at Jurong west st 61 also...near to the new Pioneer mrt. Well, im currently 17 wks pregnant & a first time mum. So excited & nervous and I hope to noe more mummies staying at JW. It will be gd if we can meet for morning kopi and chat chat.keke :Dancing_wub:

mummypanda79

hi nice to know alot jurong wife in here im 30 stay home mom with my first and only 10+plus baby... for now still stay in jurong west st93 my mom house but be moving out soon to yishun ....but of cause come to jurong often....btw bout cheap milk powder i think theres this singseh near my place quite cheap i bought similac 2 $67 outside think $69....if any1 got more cheaper then this price tell ok....:001_302: