kkh natural or c-sect cost details

Mreow Mreow

Thanks for all the info mummies!! :)

Wonder how long mummies have to stay in Hospital after Natural/Csec births....
Any idea?

diza

Welcome... I'm doing well.. Baby still has jaundice so need to monitor quite regular. I'm on TBF so the jaundice will take some time to totally go away.

Mreow Mreow

Diza, I juz stumbled unto the OCT thread and saw u posted a pic of ur baby boy!
He is Soooo adorable!!!
Out of 3pics, the center pic Shows his dimple!!
Is it? :)
All 3 pics of him are lovely!! :D

diza

Ty... Haha.. Some say he got dimple. I hope it's true. Lol.. Can't really tell lah so I guess have to wait a few more weeks until he learns how to chuckle.

Baby Kitty

Valmummy,

I paid $2,080 deposit for A1 premier package. Natural delivery + 2 nights' stay + Induce + Epidural + 18hrs in delivery suite, my total bill came up $4,000+. After CPF deduction and the cash deposit, I paid $4.00 for my bill and $13.00 for my baby bill. Gynae and nurses check on me periodically when I am in the delivery suite. Gynae came to my ward daily to check on my progress. Overall, am satisifed with the service provided.

valmommy

Baby kitty,how come ur deposit only $2080? I paid $2649 for natural also leh.premier package at A1 too!!when did u deliver?

Baby Kitty

Valmommy, I deliver in August. Pardon me for asking, are you Singaporean? I know there is a price difference between citizens ans PRs.

Mreow Mreow

Baby kitty,
Means all in all u paid $2080+$4+$13?

Hmm, I also thought deposit for premier would be $2600+ for Sporeans....
*blur

diza

KKH increased their price. A friend of mine gave birth in Aug too and the package was cheaper. Now $2649 is the price for premier.

Mreow Mreow

mummies who gave birth in KK,

do u all remember what they provide at the delivery ward so we dont have to bring?

Or will they give us a list of what to bring?

*blur blur*

teriwinkle

They provide toiletries, and pads. Just remember to bring a set of your and your baby's clothes for discharge purposes. Can also bring original marriage certificate if you wanna do your baby's birth certificate during your stay in kkh.

Mreow Mreow:712931 said:
mummies who gave birth in KK,

do u all remember what they provide at the delivery ward so we dont have to bring?

Or will they give us a list of what to bring?

*blur blur*

diza

Toiletries given for A1 and B1 only right? I think can check their website. I brought my own towel, baby's clothes to go home, baby's blanket and my own clothes. And if u have paid ur deposit, they will give u the baby bonus package. Fill up and proceed to the same place u paid for ur admission. Don't forget to bring $30++ for birth cert registration fee.