kkh natural or c-sect cost details

teriwinkle

I took up classic 4 bedder since my hubby couldn't find time to stay overnight with me. Have you given birth yet?

Mreow Mreow:715299 said:
thanks Teriwinkle!

Im gonna sign up for the Classic 1bedder package! :)

teriwinkle

That is like so SOON! I gave birth at 38+ weeks, happy countdown!

Thanks, I've been into dolling her up lately lol.

Mreow Mreow:727233 said:
Teriwinkle, ur gal is so adorable!! :)

Hehe, I'm 37weeks Nw. eDD is 18dec.
Doc say might Pop from 38-39+ weeks! :)

Mreow Mreow

Hehe,
So nice to doll ur own baby up.
Can't wait for my turn!! :D

Did u have any symptoms about 1week before or leading up to ur delivery at 38+week?

Now I have no symptoms or any pain at all...
Dunno will overdue or not. Haha.

teriwinkle

Pelvic pain for a couple of weeks before. Then on the day before I admited hospital, I had normal menstrual cramps that lasted the whole night and wouldn't go away. Not much symptoms too, waterbag just broke like that. Yours girl also?

Mreow Mreow:727962 said:
Hehe,
So nice to doll ur own baby up.
Can't wait for my turn!! :D

Did u have any symptoms about 1week before or leading up to ur delivery at 38+week?

Now I have no symptoms or any pain at all...
Dunno will overdue or not. Haha.

teriwinkle

Features like daddy but overall look like me probably coz of her chubby cheeks lol. Hehe, high five! Alot of dragon baby boys this year!

Mreow Mreow:730003 said:
Yes Teriwinkle, I'm carrying a Mini me too! :)

Do ppl say ur gal looks lk u?
Or more like daddy? :)

Beenies

Hi mummies! Wanted to check on the main difference between the classic and premier difference for the one bedded. The lady at Kkh told me that for premier it will definitely be the chosen doctor who will deliver but for classic if the doc is busy, the back up doctor will deliver. Weird though cos I tot the main difference is the post delivery checkup I.e it will be your chosen doctor who will deliver for u under both premier and classic but for post checkup under classic it might be another doctor

Mreow Mreow

Yes Beenies.
I took Classic cuz my Gynae told me to take classic.
Juz booked yesterday c
And from what I know, u are right,
The only difference lies in the Post-Delivery.

teriwinkle

Yes, the difference is only that after delivery, your gynae will attend to you for premier, and classic not. I took classic but my gynae still came to check on me. Lol.

Beenies

Mreow mreow and teriwinkle, thanks for clarifying! Aiyah the lady who registered yesterday told us otherwise :( and we signed up for premier. sigh

Last edited:

teriwinkle

Nope, I took 4 bedded. Paid $25 after that. I used 2 bags of epidural, otherwise would have been way cheaper!

Mreow Mreow:730738 said:
Babe!

U took 1 bedded too ya?

Can u rmb how much u paid after check out?

teriwinkle

I would have taken premier too if not for my gynae who left us for her own clinic at tmc. I was then passed on to another gynae in my 37 weeks, so thot classic would be gd enough. Nvm, at least you are fully assured your gynae will follow up on you after delivery.

Beenies:730779 said:
Mreow mreow and teriwinkle, thanks for clarifying! Aiyah the lady who registered yesterday told us otherwise :( and we signed up for premier. sigh

Last edited:

Beenies

Teriwinkle- thanks for sharing! Haiz but I think post checkup is ok to be done by any doctor. Have dropped them an email to see if the only cost difference is $800 or the other itemised items will be charged differently too.

Mreow mreow- false alarm earlier! Phew!