KKH senior consultant gynae recommendation

aecnx

I am 35, first pregnancy. HCG still in monitoring progress at KKH 24hrs clinic. Doctor said may have other possibility. Would like to get a senior gynae who is experience with my current age pregnancy. Feel worry everday. Pls recommend. Thanks in advance.

CanCanMum

I am 35, first pregnancy. HCG still in monitoring progress at KKH 24hrs clinic. Doctor said may have other possibility. Would like to get a senior gynae who is experience with my current age pregnancy. Feel worry everday. Pls recommend. Thanks in advance.

This is my Gynae:
A/Prof John Tee Chee Seng
Senior Consultant
MBBS, M Med (O&G), FAMS

Patient, fatherly and helpful. Most importantly he is experienced.

Velvenie

This is my Gynae:
A/Prof John Tee Chee Seng
Senior Consultant
MBBS, M Med (O&G), FAMS

Patient, fatherly and helpful. Most importantly he is experienced.
Yup:red:he's my gynae too... Now 2nd pregnancy also look for him. He is experienced!!

CanCanMum

WOW!!

so many John Tees Patients!!

HAHAHAH!!!

He very fatherly right??? And oso patient....

He is recommended by my family doctor coz they used to be classmates in medical school....kekeke

BudgetMum

I've heard about Dr John Tee, however, if you prefer female Docs, you may ask for Dr KT Tan or Dr Kang Wee.

chloegal

My gynae is Dr HC Han, a senior consultant too and he took good care of me for my 3 previous pregnancy. He will always try to reply to my email promtly. I am high risk too as i was diagnoise as incompetence cervix and need a cerclage to hold my pregnancy.

aecnx

yesterday i went to see Dr.John. yes he very patient. feel good to talk to him even my situation at this moment still not confirm my baby will be ok or not.

CanCanMum

good!

u can talk about anything with him.

tat time i even asked him about $$ - all the hidden costs and he oso told me.

but funny, everytime i go in 1st thing he will ask my mum "Your mother ah?"

Velvenie

good!

u can talk about anything with him.

tat time i even asked him about $$ - all the hidden costs and he oso told me.

but funny, everytime i go in 1st thing he will ask my mum "Your mother ah?"
He very funny de... Everytime when i go to check-up he will ask me am i Dr. Tay Boon Heng's daughter? U know y? Cos my name is Tay Boon Hin.:tlaugh::tlaugh:Till the day i give birth he still ask me the same question.

CanCanMum

yeah i ding he saw too many patients until he oso too numb.....so hahahahaha...make some silly comments to past time.....hahahhaha

but he is good la, coz he is very experienced. Knows when to expect what.

CanCanMum

not too sure, coz i wasnt aware of the private suite at my time.

perhaps u could give KKH a call to check?

as far as i know the last time he is at AMK clinic every saturdays.

aecnx

Is he from the Private Suite also?
yes, Prof John Tee CS is at private suite.
but one thing weird in private suite is when collect medicine, sometimes have to wait quite long to make payment...longer than pharmacy...have to keep on chase the staff at counter...if you drive and park there...the longer you wait,means more $ burn. The staff at counter even have to teach each other...i dunno why they never train staff properly...maybe next time i have to ask Dr John Tee for me to collect medicine at pharmacy...same medicine i bought at pharmacy but little expensive inside private suite.

Last edited:

yan2

Dr Banjamin Tham also a nice and experience doctor. He was my gynea and i consulted him in private suit.

aecnx

Hi all,

Tomorrow is the day that I have to go see doctor again. There will be the day that doctor will give me the final dicision that i can carry on with this pregnacy or not. It's very hard for me to fetch it. Hope everything will be all right.

currently I want to continue with Dr.John still. It's because I don't want to confuse myself and I don't want to restart all over again with another doctor.

Velvenie

Hi all,

Tomorrow is the day that I have to go see doctor again. There will be the day that doctor will give me the final dicision that i can carry on with this pregnacy or not. It's very hard for me to fetch it. Hope everything will be all right.

currently I want to continue with Dr.John still. It's because I don't want to confuse myself and I don't want to restart all over again with another doctor.

Dear aecnx,

Good luck to you:wong19:dont think so much.

CanCanMum

Hi all,

Dun worry, things will be alright.:tlaugh: