KKH senior consultant gynae recommendation

Yuki Miaka

WOW!!

so many John Tees Patients!!

HAHAHAH!!!

He very fatherly right??? And oso patient....

He is recommended by my family doctor coz they used to be classmates in medical school....kekeke

May i know who is ur family doctor.? i also recommended by my family doctor... in jurong east , It's Doctor Lee Chang Long..

Catty

Hi all,

Tomorrow is the day that I have to go see doctor again. There will be the day that doctor will give me the final dicision that i can carry on with this pregnacy or not. It's very hard for me to fetch it. Hope everything will be all right.

currently I want to continue with Dr.John still. It's because I don't want to confuse myself and I don't want to restart all over again with another doctor.
Don't worry, everything will be fine for u and ur baby..

aecnx

hi all,

thanks for your support. everythings in this world are unpredictable. Bad news for me. my baby is stop growing. I can't carry on with this pregnancy.

however, i will not give up. after this let me rest for a while then i will restart again. hope next time everythings should be ok.

anyone have experience please share to me.

sunnysideup

HI,

Am seeing Dr John Tee also. Very experienced Gynae. Recommended by my colleagues. Am now in my 35th week already. All ok.

Jasmin Ong

hi all,

thanks for your support. everythings in this world are unpredictable. Bad news for me. my baby is stop growing. I can't carry on with this pregnancy.

however, i will not give up. after this let me rest for a while then i will restart again. hope next time everythings should be ok.

anyone have experience please share to me.
Hey, take good care of yourself ok. I went through the same thing last march...was devastated when the HCG didn't go up & gynae told me the baby's gone. I was hoping to give my 4 year old son another sibling. My gynae encouraged me not to give up & I got pregnant again this feb. My baby boy just turned 2 months 2 days ago.:Dancing_wub:

MsKoh1973

Hey, take good care of yourself ok. I went through the same thing last march...was devastated when the HCG didn't go up & gynae told me the baby's gone. I was hoping to give my 4 year old son another sibling. My gynae encouraged me not to give up & I got pregnant again this feb. My baby boy just turned 2 months 2 days ago.:Dancing_wub:
My doc is HC Han at KKH, did a detailed scan on 13.01.09, my bb got very severe problem, severe scoliosis & kyphosis, large abdominal wall defect, irregular skull shape, my doc told me to abort asap, I terminated my pregnancy on 14.01.09. This was my 2nd pregnancy, my birthday was on 16.01.09, my husband and I both very sad tat this had happended.

Just went to see HC Han this evening to follow up after my abortion. He was very insensitive when I asked him more abt the fetal as I want to make sure not to repeat the same for my next pregnancy. Not only did he charge me longer consultancy fee of $99, he also told me its fated, like the 9 yo boy who died in the car accident weeks ago, only god can answer me why certain things happen.

Altho I have more or less gotten over my abortion, but frankly speaking, I don't really expect this kind of answer from my doc, it really hurts my feeling.

He was my doc for my 1st bb gal born in yr 2005, he so called saved my gal's life as he detected something wrong about the heart beat and order for urgent C-section, he later told me that the ambrica cord was around my gal's neck twice so I am always very grateful to him.

But after these few incidents, I am thinking of switching to John Tee. I have few frens who were seen by JT, previously I didn't choose him becos my fren warded few times while under his care, but he never visit her at the ward. My fren said since he is not HOD, he is less busy, so now he is more caring. Is John Tee really that good? Does John Tee has an email address like doc Han? Does he reply to email sent by his patients?

Last edited: