LAST DAY OF MARCH ~~~~~~ NOC GANG Chit Chat Talk Crappssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ting

*ignOreS baObei*

you're unfaithful to me... *sulks*

*mOleSt, pinCh & spanK lawla dearie, sun² darlinG, tinG darlinG butt*

:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:
:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:
:wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:

apollo

Our car very small lee... LOL!!! Part time?? For my line..Hard to find.. Unless I go out of my line.
oh.. lik tt bo bian, hav to wk leeee... my hubby dun earn alot, but lucky now we dont hav our own car, only ashton's insurance.. but we intend to get our own medical insurance, esp aft seeing him met accident tt time.. haha..

:wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry:

you sure one week??? you dont buff me arrr..

if not, i JUMP down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my back achinggggg...me maa chiammm like preggie woman, need to put 1 hand behind my back when i stand up n walk....pain pain....my place never sell that "dont know what plaster" to stick to relief backache deee....zzzzz....

bthhhhhhhhhh...but i dont wanna eat painkiller!!!!!!!!!!!
u cannot jump!!! lala dearie jump, orleng also jump!!!!!

u wanna go for massage? backache might be posture pro. last time i wking retail, keep shoulder pain, see doc many times also no use, den i went for massage, 1 time only SETTLE all the pain! if not i really spend alot on the salon pas! LOL!

hmmm i think she learnt arnd 2 yo?
she learnt in sch lehs..
i no patient to teach her abc n phonics..
LOL~
i bought this ABC toy for her from lil einstein deeee, they teach her abc n phonics lorr...so as she play she also learn. :p
i dun think i hav the patience to teach ashton next time too.. sure ki siao! LOL!:tlaugh:

almond

so her boss went crazy n shoot arrows at your wifey again????

aiyooo...your wifey is really TOOOOO NICE lehhh.......if i've such idiotic boss, i will just tender n BYE BYE liaooo......i wont even stay n help out lohhhh....

sayang sayang pinky honey darlinggggg.....you feeling better leee maaa??? still hugging your toilet arrr??? you got morn sickness?????

go take a nap nap yaaa....

YES...me super SIANZ too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you don't bluff.... your boss worst than her's... you also still staying... :tlaugh:
:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

Arrr.. I need help... My toolbar for IE goes missing when not pointed to it after Iggy pressed dont know what keys.. HELP!!!!!!!!! very irritating when I cant see all the status bar and all...
i think he hantam-ed the zoom button.... look at the lower right of the screen... got the 100% thing.... see if it's at 100%... if not, just click on the full screen button to reduce it to a window...

autumn82

aut, try to press the F11 key. see if it works
Yay!!!! Thanks alot oblonG darling~~~~!!!!!!! Got it baCk!!! LOL. :p

How's Jeff doing now?? :)

Silly Iggy.. :p Jialatz.

Iggy's turn to get sick. His mucus like tap flowing since mOrn and his medicine finishing. Tmr bring him to doc again i dink.. haiz.

autumn82

you dont't bluff.... your boss worst than her's... you also still staying... :tlaugh:

i think he hantam-ed the zoom button.... look at the lower right of the screen... got the 100% thing.... see if it's at 100%... if not, just click on the full screen button to reduce it to a window...
Gam sia gam sia.. LOL.

How come u're home at this hour..?? LOL.

apollo

Yay!!!! Thanks alot oblonG darling~~~~!!!!!!! Got it baCk!!! LOL. :p

How's Jeff doing now?? :)

Silly Iggy.. :p Jialatz.

Iggy's turn to get sick. His mucus like tap flowing since mOrn and his medicine finishing. tomorrow bring him to doc again i think.. sigh.
i realise recently lotsa babies/kids falling ill!!! the weather is really v bad!! sat i brought ashton see doc, wow, once i got out from my hse dee lift, cough all the way i came bk home, now my skin itchy itchy, all thks to the haze! LOL!

lawla12

you cannot jump!!! lala dearie jump, orleng also jump!!!!!

you wanna go for massage? backache might be posture pro. last time i wking retail, keep shoulder pain, see doc many times also no use, then i went for massage, 1 time only SETTLE all the pain! if not i really spend alot on the salon pas! LOL!
i duno take the antibotics, need how long for my backache to subside worrr....later i check wif doc baaaa....going see doc at 2pm+++...need to come back opic deee...cant go home after tat yaaa.....

aut, try to press the F11 key. see if it works
OBLONG DEARIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OBLONG DEARIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OBLONG DEARIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OBLONG DEARIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OBLONG DEARIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OBLONG DEARIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OBLONG DEARIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OBLONG DEARIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OBLONG DEARIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OBLONG DEARIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dont't bluff.... your boss worst than her's... you also still staying... :tlaugh:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"chow" almond broooo...i got no choice maaa...i wan my Jul Bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh ya!!! How's biz doing?? :) Wanna employ me? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
NO NO NO.....dun snatch my ricebowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**fly to almond bro's house now...employ me plssssss****

Queenbabe

Where's Elaine dearieee~~~~ I missed her~~~
Im here.... y r u missing for so long.... i thought u dont want us anymore *Poutz*

:we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git: :shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx: Ehhh.. Why everyone changing nick!?!?

And if I do get one now, Ian will prob say I'm mad coz Iggy can walk by himself already! :tlaugh:I think the most impt thing I should get now is a harness for Iggy. :001_302::001_302::001_302:
Ermm i also need to get a harness for xavier:001_302: very naughty fellow... he can shout everyday & get down the bed himself.. And calling daddy/papa all the times zzzzzzzzzz

autumn82

i realise recently lotsa babies/kids falling ill!!! the weather is really very bad!! sat i brought ashton see doc, wow, once i got out from my house dee lift, cough all the way i came back home, now my skin itchy itchy, all thks to the haze! LOL!
sickening weather... :tlaugh:

autumn82

Im here.... y r you missing for so long.... i thought you dont want us anymore *Poutz*

Ermm i also need to get a harness for xavier:001_302: very naughty fellow... he can shout everyday & get down the bed himself.. And calling daddy/papa all the times zzzzzzzzzz
!!!!!! *muackz and moLest elaine's tummy* :tlaugh:You mei you guai guai?? :)

autumn82

Lol.... i just started up... also still hungry-ing.... but things are looking good.... btw, you interested in being a florist? :tlaugh::tlaugh:
I don't mind florist but I know nuts about flower arrangements...

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

almond

Im here.... y r you missing for so long.... i thought you dont want us anymore *Poutz*

call papa good mahh!! can push water to your ahh laoo!!!

peini also like that, hey, ieuan calling for you, not mee... go look at him... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

almond

I dont't mind florist but I know nuts about flower arrangements...

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
okay okay... give me a couple more months... now, my new business now just start up is like, while things are looking good, it is still not steady... everything still very messy... a lot of loose ends.... :tlaugh:

Queenbabe

!!!!!! *muackz and moLest elaine's tummy* :tlaugh:You mei you guai guai?? :)
:tlaugh::tlaugh:Im very guai but xavier not guai... & now no.3 is a didi again swimming in my tummy all times:)

peini also like that, hey, ieuan calling for you, not mee... go look at him... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Wahahahaha chey im the one attend to xavier all the times.. bathing/sleeping/eating & cleaning poopoo... All me lorrrr....

lawla12

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE PEINI~~~:red::red::red::red:

Status
Not open for further replies.