Let's motivate each other n SLIM down together!!!

Jane Tan

Hi all,

I have lost 10kg from TRA program and from size L to S. Stop the program for almost a year and no weight rebound!!

TR90 upgraded version from TRA that target fat genes is even more powerful!!

Ready stock selling at prelaunch price $1820 for 90 days program. Free delivery !

Can contact me at Jane _90678733. Thanks!

Jane Tan

Last year, I took TRA and lost 10kg and drop from size L to S. First time in my life at age 40 years old, I can confidently wear bikini

No rebound of weight.
Now the upgraded version TR90 is even more powerful as it reset fat genes and build lean muscles!
Ready stock available at Discounted prelaunch price!
Can contact Jane at 90678733​

photo (6).jpgphoto (10).jpgphoto (11).jpgphoto (12).jpgphoto (13).jpg

joanne33

Hi there
as most of you I have no time to do any sport but I found a better way - I'm doing exercises in my office! that's very funny and effective too :001_302:
just do a search on th e google and you'll find a variety of office workouts

rachelcsh

Slimming service @ home.. massage.. mini sauna.. and radio frequency.. 10 session for $350, Interested, pls contact 9642 5955

pohpok

Hi, I lost around 9 kg at Absolute Slimming, it's been a year and my weight has still maintained. It's natural and involves dieting; doesn't have supplements. Recommend people who don't want to rely on supplements. It's a home slimming and you can see the website here: http://absoluteslimming.net

Best thing I like about it is that my metabolism rate is now faster, so it's much to control my weight gain. Even now during CNY I eat a lot, but as long as I don't gorge on everything my weight doesn't increase.

Last edited:

jessy3

Hi

I slim down with Phentermine, it's a fat burner and appetite suppressant, 2 in 1 LOL

I couldn't believe I will lose 8kg the first month so easily, but this really happened and I'm happy :)

Is any one here that used Phen375 before?

rachel5li

I can recommend you cheapmeds4u.com
I bought generic reductil (trimex) on this site and received my order a week ago. The pills are effective, Im -1kg at the end of my first week.

I've recently ordered reductil 20mg online on this site and tomorrow I'm gonna test them :)

Hope they'll work better than the 15mg ones.

rachel5li

Hi there!
Tomorrow I have a week since I'm taking Reductil 20mg
:)
The first 2 days I didn't feel any effect, I was scared the pills won't work for me. But on the third day everything changed. I had to force myself to eat my breakfast, I had no appetite at all. And since that day I still have no appetite and no cravings for any food at all. Instead I'm very very thirsty and I drink tones of water.

I also have some sleeping problems since 2 days. I cannot fall asleep as usually, but it's OK for me because I want so much to get slim :)
Tomorrow I will weight myself, will let you know...

rachel5li

Hi
I'm -5.5kg in almost 3 weeks of
Reductil 20 mg

I have no appetite at all, I drink lots of water and still having sleeping problems but I'M HAPPY :)

I'm planning to buy some more next week.

mumenetan

Hi
Can I know how long the sleepless nights last when you tried the pills?

Keen to start soon..but need to adjust my schedule....due to work

ritajune

I used Reductil about half a year ago and lost all my weight easily.
I started with 10mg then increased my dosage to 15mg.

Some people told me it will be just a short term result, but here I am after 6 months and I have never gained back any lost weight. I 'm happy to say my weight is constant and it's not difficult for me to keep it so. I just eat healthy food and move more then before. I do no do any sport and keep no diets at all. So my ladies :) Reductil indeed has a long term effect!!! I highly recommend it then :cool:

@mumenetan, insomnia is actually not a big problem when you want to slim down. However my advice is to take reductil in the morning :) Good luck to you

wendy79

I want to share my testimonial for weight loss. Till 2004, I was around 55kg, until after i gave birth to my daughter in 2006, i gained weight to about 63kg(post natal). all the massages , exercises, reduce food intake all did not work for me. I even signed up slimming packages with Jxxn Yxp. True enough, it did not work well also. Every session at Jxxn Yxp, i can lose about 0.5kg, but due to tight schedule at work, i cant go every week, so the progress became stagnant.
In 2008, i was pregnant with my 2nd baby , after giving birth in dec 2008, my weight was around 66kg-68kg. Imagine from M-L, i became XL.
The cycle of losing weight started all over again..
My weight went up and down (but going up most of the time). I tried exercising, yoga, gym, cut carbo, no sweet stuff.. but ... weight keep going up n up.. Ex-colleague tried to introduce me to TRA (from nuskin).. i found it too expensive and dare not take up..
The horror came until I decided to cut carbo during dinner from late 2013 to early 2014.. Guess what, the weight did not go down, but in fact, it went up and up until i finally reach 73Kg!!!

Then at this point of time, my sis friends recommended her to Nuskin (TRA again).. I was rather hesitant at that time, worried that $$ spent and I can't persist to gain the results.
However, she proved to me that it can be achieved.. she was much more bigger size than me before the programme (about 80++kg), now she's like 60kg..
After sometime of consideration, i decided to go on the program:
and here's my achievement so far
May 2014 :
Age 35
Body age 55
VFA (organ fat ) 12
Weight 73kg
Antioxidant level 12000

October 2014 :
Age 35
Body Age 46
VFA (organ fat ) 7
Weight 62Kg
Antioxidant level 42000

There are other measurements done, but the list is inexhaustive..
Anyone keen to find out more.. Please contact me for free assessment. I am still going through the programme

To add on:
My confidence level dropped to extremely low when i keep gaining weight. No matter how i tried to reduce my food intake. Worse part is, my colleagues all eat the same things as me (breakfast and lunch), same like me, no exercise and they dont even need to do housework. I walk to work and they take car... I keep gaining weight and they dont't.. was super demoralised. Now, after the TR90 program, ( i am still doing a second round of it), i feel i am more confident, even colleagues comment that i look much more radiant than before.

oildroplets

Dear Mummies

The best way to slim down is SWIM. Very effective. Using the right essential oils enhances the effect even more. PM me if you're interested to know more.

wendy79

I want to share my testimonial for weight loss. Till 2004, I was around 55kg, until after i gave birth to my daughter in 2006, i gained weight to about 63kg(post natal). all the massages , exercises, reduce food intake all did not work for me. I even signed up slimming packages with Jxxn Yxp. True enough, it did not work well also. Every session at Jxxn Yxp, i can lose about 0.5kg, but due to tight schedule at work, i cant go every week, so the progress became stagnant.
In 2008, i was pregnant with my 2nd baby , after giving birth in dec 2008, my weight was around 66kg-68kg. Imagine from M-L, i became XL.
The cycle of losing weight started all over again..
My weight went up and down (but going up most of the time). I tried exercising, yoga, gym, cut carbo, no sweet stuff.. but ... weight keep going up n up.. Ex-colleague tried to introduce me to TRA (from nuskin).. i found it too expensive and dare not take up..
The horror came until I decided to cut carbo during dinner from late 2013 to early 2014.. Guess what, the weight did not go down, but in fact, it went up and up until i finally reach 73Kg!!!

Then at this point of time, my sis friends recommended her to Nuskin (TRA again).. I was rather hesitant at that time, worried that $$ spent and I can't persist to gain the results.
However, she proved to me that it can be achieved.. she was much more bigger size than me before the programme (about 80++kg), now she's like 60kg..
After sometime of consideration, i decided to go on the program:
and here's my achievement so far
May 2014 :
Age 35
Body age 55
VFA (organ fat ) 12
Weight 73kg
Antioxidant level 12000

October 2014 :
Age 35
Body Age 46
VFA (organ fat ) 7
Weight 62Kg
Antioxidant level 42000

There are other measurements done, but the list is inexhaustive..
Anyone keen to find out more.. Please contact me for free assessment and i m giving out give free face spa demo using the galvanic face spa, each pair of treatment gel cost $15.

To add on:
My confidence level dropped to extremely low when i keep gaining weight. No matter how i tried to reduce my food intake. Worse part is, my colleagues all eat the same things as me (breakfast and lunch), same like me, no exercise and they dont even need to do housework. I walk to work and they take car... I keep gaining weight and they dont't.. was super demoralised. Now, after the TR90 program, ( i am still doing a second round of it), i feel i am more confident, even colleagues comment that i look much more radiant than before.

thaliarich

Has anyone tried Absolute Slimming?? Their reviews are good, prices are affordable + they've been around for 10+ years. Quite keen on buying a package there. Would be great if anyone has a testimonial to share about them??

yamimi

Yes they're good. I bought a very cheap package from there two years ago and I can STILL see the results today. I think she was one of the first if not the first person in SG to create that cupping technique. It's very effective, I used to be 8kg overweight and couldn't shed pounds no matter how I tried. Even if I did lose weight, my figure didn't change at all.

Absolute helped me to lose about 10kg in total... Umm I can't remember how quickly, but it's definitely shorter than 2 months. Plus the toning is great (my butt and thighs shrunk like crazy) and it stops your hunger pangs. Anyway it doesn't rebound, I haven't had any weight issues ever since going there.

Last edited: